Favorite VH Album

All of 'em
    Favorite VH Song

All of 'em
    Last Online

07.17.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Anybody here hear this this morning? (He, how do you like my choice of words there?) It was alright, I guess... I didn't hear all of it, just about 10 minutes of it. All I heard was the typical Sam slam on Dave. Was there anything else said?
    You can lead a horse to water, but that still won't make him a duck!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's basically all I heard too. He did say something about Gary not working out because he wasn't Sam or Dave. Ok, I can understand the fans wanting the classic line-up...but Sam certainly isn't the classic line-up. He also said his new record is some of the best stuff he's ever written. Ok?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Didn't hear it, but if Sam's still bitching about this summer, he needs to let it go... He made fans happy as well as his bank account! Could be holding grudges like this that Ed and Al don't want anything to do with Sammy... [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If Sammy is guilty of bashing on Dave and not letting it go, then so is Dave. I remember seeing, reading and hearing Roth say the same old thing about how he is the only one that could ever-front Van Halen and Sammy is a this and Sammy is a that.... This whole thing is pointless. Sammy is better... No, Dave is Better.. Sammy is a fat hog... No Dave is a bald fag... Sammy is not classic Van Halen... Dave is a has been... Does it really matter????? In the end we as fans do not have a say anyway. Eddie will choose who ever the fuck he wants as the next singer of Van Halen. We look like a bunch of morons when we think we know what is right for the band. Until there is someone here on this board that is considered to be true friends with Van Halen, we should not be one to talk or even judge.
    "Welcome to the real world."

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Vantrix:
    If Sammy is guilty of bashing on Dave and not letting it go, then so is Dave. I remember seeing, reading and hearing Roth say the same old thing about how he is the only one that could ever-front Van Halen and Sammy is a this and Sammy is a that.... This whole thing is pointless. Sammy is better... No, Dave is Better.. Sammy is a fat hog... No Dave is a bald fag... Sammy is not classic Van Halen... Dave is a has been... Does it really matter????? In the end we as fans do not have a say anyway. Eddie will choose who ever the fuck he wants as the next singer of Van Halen. We look like a bunch of morons when we think we know what is right for the band. Until there is someone here on this board that is considered to be true friends with Van Halen, we should not be one to talk or even judge.
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Vantrix:
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]