Favorite VH Album

ADKOT and VHII
    Favorite VH Song

She's the Woman
    Last Online

08.29.13 @ 07:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default A Fan's Review Of What We Have So Far

Huge fan, excited to the point reminiscent of the teenage years and here's my fan perspective of what we have so far - what do you think?
    My thoughts so far:

Tattoo:
    F the haters, this is a great tune, sure it's radio friendly, but so what - so was much of 1984 and Eat em and Smile, yet we love those.
    The song has a great tempo, addictive chorus, fun and meaningful lyrics and a sweet solo.
    Two favorite parts of this tune after close to 100 listens - Dave's chorus and the sweet end that Eddie does that I know will bridge us to STW on the new album!

Blood and Fire:
    The clip gives a taste of what could be a tremendous song. Always liked the Ripley tune, and DLR's voice is stellar, particularly when singing the "oh yeaaaaaa" parts. I want his voice coach's number. I've been a fan for 28 years and went to see dlr at all his pre return to vh club dates and they were all fun but he hasn't had pipes like this since arguably diver down.

Stay frosty:
    First glance listen to clip was like mmmm, bluegrass funk, but when it busted into the last 30 seconds when it rocks it was the hardest rock VH since Humans Being and that means this tune has the potential to be epic. So excited to hear the whole song!

She's the Woman
    Was always one of my favorite unrecorded songs, and the music sounded hot as hell from Cafe Wha. If the lyrics kick some ass, this will become an instant VH world wide classic.

Anyone who's not enjoying this material and build up to the cd and the tour is simply not a real fan of Van Halen - plain and simple.
    All I want to give you woman, is the best part of a man.

Last Online

07.10.12 @ 02:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5150who View Post
    Huge fan, excited to the point reminiscent of the teenage years and here's my fan perspective of what we have so far - what do you think?
    My thoughts so far:

Tattoo:
    F the haters, this is a great tune, sure it's radio friendly, but so what - so was much of 1984 and Eat em and Smile, yet we love those.
    The song has a great tempo, addictive chorus, fun and meaningful lyrics and a sweet solo.
    Two favorite parts of this tune after close to 100 listens - Dave's chorus and the sweet end that Eddie does that I know will bridge us to STW on the new album!

Blood and Fire:
    The clip gives a taste of what could be a tremendous song. Always liked the Ripley tune, and DLR's voice is stellar, particularly when singing the "oh yeaaaaaa" parts. I want his voice coach's number. I've been a fan for 28 years and went to see dlr at all his pre return to vh club dates and they were all fun but he hasn't had pipes like this since arguably diver down.

Stay frosty:
    First glance listen to clip was like mmmm, bluegrass funk, but when it busted into the last 30 seconds when it rocks it was the hardest rock VH since Humans Being and that means this tune has the potential to be epic. So excited to hear the whole song!

She's the Woman
    Was always one of my favorite unrecorded songs, and the music sounded hot as hell from Cafe Wha. If the lyrics kick some ass, this will become an instant VH world wide classic.

Anyone who's not enjoying this material and build up to the cd and the tour is simply not a real fan of Van Halen - plain and simple.
    Well said sir.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:23 AM
    Liked 6,668 Times in 3,696 Posts

what would the main look like if every one of us opened a thread to give our reviews of each new song?

Please use the threads we have for each of the new songs to give your opinion of them.

Closing.