Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

Default San Antonio-June 22, 2012

I just got my ticket an hour or two ago. I did the AMEX presale deal. The nice thing was that venue was set up so one could pick out their seat. I did ok, for what was available. Ticketmaster was typically screwed up as usual. Wouldn't let me buy it, then the show was not even showing on their site, etc... So, when I got to work I tried to do it and the seat I had picked out earlier was still available so I got it... I don't know if the general sale would have better seats available or whatever, but I don't really care. I'm on Ed's side on an aisle not in the nosebleeds...
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Tim and I will be in sec 120 row 34

Now we just got to decide if we stay a few days and hit river walk or just do a quick trip to days inn or something by the arena.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

Donor

I'm in 119 row 23... We'll be close. We should figure out something and hook up before the show. I only live "just around the corner" (translation-an hour up the road) and am getting the day of and day after the show off...
    Jet City Super Stealth

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

05.23.17 @ 01:16 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 123 Posts

Wish I was in town for this show, but I'm gonna be in Phili
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Last Online

01.24.13 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If i go it will be last minute.I splurged and decided to book trip and buy VIP tickets for Las Vegas.However,if somebody in Austin/San Antonio area happens to have 3 floor seats(together) for a reasonable price,PM me.I may be interested.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

As Is/Sinner's Swing
    Last Online

11.23.17 @ 05:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm planning to attend the AT&T Center gig. However, I am going to wait for prices to settle on the Platinum Seats offerings before buying. I'd rather stay home than blow $171 on a second rate seat.

Milan

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by fast98dodge View Post
    I'm in 119 row 23... We'll be close. We should figure out something and hook up before the show. I only live "just around the corner" (translation-an hour up the road) and am getting the day of and day after the show off...
    absolutely, its why me and Tim got tix, to party with some more linkers... and
    since Ive missed ya the last few TLW, cant wait.

we will decide in the next month how long we stay and if we stay on the river walk and do some partying or jsut a quick road trip, but we will deff hook up for a beer early. cant wait.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Favorite VH Album

The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

Can't pick just one
    Last Online

01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Got my tickets in today. Cant wait to make that trip from here (Oklahoma)!!!

Stay Frosty!!!
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

Donor

I checked my mail today and my ticket was there... I don't check my mail very often so it could have been in there for a couple of days for all I know...
    Jet City Super Stealth

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.28.17 @ 01:10 PM
    Liked 31 Times in 12 Posts

Got VIP tickets for Dallas, and standard tickets for San Antonio. Going with my wife and and going to make a weekend out of it. Which will help when she finds out how much I spent on VIP Dallas.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

As Is/Sinner's Swing
    Last Online

11.23.17 @ 05:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have just secured a pair of AMAZING seats for the Van Halen concert in San Antonio! SEC 20 (right next to Eddie) Row 9!! Each ticket cost me $199. I just couldn't resist, once my price point was met. There are several killer pairs of tickets available just above face value via the Platinum Seats program. I recommend seats in SEC 20 (Ed's side) or SEC 10 (Wolf's side). Floor seats are a waste of money!! I am SOOO glad I didn't jump the gun and settle for crappy seats. I feel sorry for the chumps who spent $171 to sit half a mile away from the stage! I expect the remaining distant seats available at $171 to be drastically reduced in price soon. My buddy Brian and I will be rocked to the core by the mighty Van Halen in June!!
    I can't wait!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/exchange...section&page=1

Milan

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

I'll be there with a ton of friends/fellow fans as well as my 9-year-old son who will see VH for the first time. Four months is SO FAR away!

KBD3
    Author of Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography. Available on The Official Van Halen Store website (*preferred seller*), Amazon, Barnes & Noble.com, eBookShop.com, and iUniverse.com.

Official Van Halen Store link: http://www.vanhalenstore.com/page/VH/PROD/B60

VHND article: "Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography" Is a Must-Read http://www.vhnd.com/2011/11/10/edwar...s-a-must-read/

“I’m very excited, you know, to be makin’ music with my son, my brother, my new brother [Dave]… It’s, it’s the shit. That’s all I can say.”—Edward Van Halen, August 2007

Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Edw...61217513921920

VHLinks forum topic thread : http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/book...rd-t53329.html

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'd like to meet up with some of you guys/gals before the show. For some odd reason my EX wife decided to be nice and buy me tickets, they arent that great, but I think I may sell them and get better ones closer to the show date...can you re sell printed out paper tickets?
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVonDrumCrazy View Post
    I'd like to meet up with some of you guys/gals before the show. For some odd reason my EX wife decided to be nice and buy me tickets, they arent that great, but I think I may sell them and get better ones closer to the show date...can you re sell printed out paper tickets?
    Yep, that's how I got my tickets for the Dallas show. We paid big bucks for 18th row on Eddie's side for that show. So -- yes -- for sure -- you can resell printed out tickets -- but take extra care of them! Mine are literally in the FedEx envelope in the top of my closet.

KBD3
    Author of Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography. Available on The Official Van Halen Store website (*preferred seller*), Amazon, Barnes & Noble.com, eBookShop.com, and iUniverse.com.

Official Van Halen Store link: http://www.vanhalenstore.com/page/VH/PROD/B60

VHND article: "Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography" Is a Must-Read http://www.vhnd.com/2011/11/10/edwar...s-a-must-read/

“I’m very excited, you know, to be makin’ music with my son, my brother, my new brother [Dave]… It’s, it’s the shit. That’s all I can say.”—Edward Van Halen, August 2007

Edward Van Halen: A Definitive Biography Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Edw...61217513921920

VHLinks forum topic thread : http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/book...rd-t53329.html

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dodds View Post
    Yep, that's how I got my tickets for the Dallas show. We paid big bucks for 18th row on Eddie's side for that show. So -- yes -- for sure -- you can resell printed out tickets -- but take extra care of them! Mine are literally in the FedEx envelope in the top of my closet.

KBD3
    cool, thanks for the info Kevin
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...