Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Megabummer

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

04.28.16 @ 08:41 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Does congress really not have anything better to do? Last time I checked the economy was still in the toilet, unemployment was skyhigh and people were still losing their homes, but wait internet piracy is a major priority. Good grief. I realize that yes, file sharing is technically stealing, but you know, if people were able to work and live at the standards that the cost of living is at right now, maybe more people would be purchasing the stuff instead of downloading it.

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen2079 View Post
    Does congress really not have anything better to do? Last time I checked the economy was still in the toilet, unemployment was skyhigh and people were still losing their homes, but wait internet piracy is a major priority. Good grief. I realize that yes, file sharing is technically stealing, but you know, if people were able to work and live at the standards that the cost of living is at right now, maybe more people would be purchasing the stuff instead of downloading it.
    Yeah, I hear you...its become some what of a ridiculous witch hunt for some.
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...