Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63
  1. #1
    Top Of The World Yiggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.18.11
    Posts
    211
    Last Online

    11.16.12 @ 09:55 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Do you think Dave still does coke?

    A five minute chatfest about nothing onstage at Cafe Wha?...
    Permagrin city every time he's on camera.
    What do you think? Does he still dabble?

  2. #2
    On Fire StonewallVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.15.06
    Location
    Fort Smith, AR
    Posts
    349
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF, Balance, ADKOFT
    Favorite VH Song

    Romeo Delight, As Is
    Last Online

    03.30.15 @ 10:40 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Well of course! Don't you?

  3. #3
    Unchained HailNgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.07.00
    Posts
    448
    Last Online

    05.01.12 @ 10:03 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiggity View Post
    A five minute chatfest about nothing onstage at Cafe Wha?...
    Permagrin city every time he's on camera.
    What do you think? Does he still dabble?
    Im going to say I noticed him Appear to be under the influence of cocaine.

    I think this is a valid question since his sexualitly is always questioned and the comments about gay people. But really, who cares. He is an icon of rock music and not a normal life like most. So if he is doing coke, whatever.
    Yes

  4. #4
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,600
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StonewallVH5150 View Post
    Well of course! Don't you?
    Yeah! doesn't everybody?

  5. #5
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,884
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Likes
    1,881
    Liked 6,851 Times in 3,588 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default


  6. #6
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    01.05.12
    Location
    Central Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    62
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    Like 'em all
    Last Online

    08.25.15 @ 12:36 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Not everybody....

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing! evhintexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.11
    Age
    49
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    3,039
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Push comes to shove
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Likes
    1,425
    Liked 1,107 Times in 675 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HailNgirl View Post
    Im going to say I noticed him Appear to be under the influence of cocaine.

    I think this is a valid question since his sexualitly is always questioned and the comments about gay people. But really, who cares. He is an icon of rock music and not a normal life like most. So if he is doing coke, whatever.
    DLR is not Rod Stewart but he may be using a little of the white stuff--he seems pretty spastic lately. It makes no difference to me personally but I would be upset if he was to have a heartattack from it---at his age it is a death sentence. I know this from the experience of watching older friends of mine make this mistake. I have been clean for many, many years and cannot imagine abusing my heart like that at the age of 43 !!!
    I was surprised to see pics of Dave smoking (cigarrettes) with Eddie backstage, before a show on the 2007-08 tour and yeah Dave and Ed both looked a little wired to me.
    But, this is merely assumption and not fact and no reason for anyone to freak out because there is no real evidence of either one using at this time or then !!!
    ----I also like how the 2012 tour is scheduled every other day so they don't get exhausted or burned out so much---It seems someone thought out the tour schedule with their best interests at heart rather than as many shows in as few amount of days possible--ala 1978 thru 1984 tours !!!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk fast98dodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,212
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Last Online

    08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Likes
    331
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Okay, now I've seen every thread possible...

    I think this is in one of Nostradamus' quatrains about the apocalypse...
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

  9. #9
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,884
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:54 AM
    Likes
    1,881
    Liked 6,851 Times in 3,588 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default


  10. #10
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,660
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 12:23 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 2,239 Times in 1,130 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    DLR is not Rod Stewart but he may be using a little of the white stuff--he seems pretty spastic lately. It makes no difference to me personally but I would be upset if he was to have a heartattack from it---at his age it is a death sentence. I know this from the experience of watching older friends of mine make this mistake. I have been clean for many, many years and cannot imagine abusing my heart like that at the age of 43 !!!
    I was surprised to see pics of Dave smoking (cigarrettes) with Eddie backstage, before a show on the 2007-08 tour and yeah Dave and Ed both looked a little wired to me.
    But, this is merely assumption and not fact and no reason for anyone to freak out because there is no real evidence of either one using at this time or then !!!
    ----I also like how the 2012 tour is scheduled every other day so they don't get exhausted or burned out so much---It seems someone thought out the tour schedule with their best interests at heart rather than as many shows in as few amount of days possible--ala 1978 thru 1984 tours !!!
    I would say anytime someone is about to go onstage in front of 16,000 people, they are going to appear "wired," either by stress, adreneline, or a combo of both.

    As for Dave, maybe he still does, but the thing about Dave is he is incredibly ADD. That's part of what makes him so interesting because he is constantly going around and doing different things to keep his attention (sheep hearding for example). When that ADD gets a little awry you get rambling stories about Lady Gaga and cupcakes....yet still entertaining.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  11. #11
    Top Of The World Yiggity's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.18.11
    Posts
    211
    Last Online

    11.16.12 @ 09:55 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fast98dodge View Post
    Okay, now I've seen every thread possible...
    And yet you didn't answer...

  12. #12
    Eruption
    Join Date
    03.25.00
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,348
    Last Online

    03.22.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 216 Times in 102 Posts

    Default

    I've always thought Dave was on something his entire career. He is a classic motormouth. This is nothing new. He doesn't seem to have an "off" switch. Some people are just like that.
    Leave everything to me!-Powdered Toast Man

  13. #13
    Little Dreamer MXR Flange's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.05.12
    Age
    42
    Location
    Cleveland,Ohio
    Posts
    36
    Favorite VH Album

    II
    Favorite VH Song

    Women In Love
    Last Online

    04.19.12 @ 01:19 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Wow is it getting that desperate for topics. Useless thread! Shouldn't this one came up in the last decade of nothing!

  14. #14
    5150 LudwigVonDrumCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.20.07
    Location
    San Antonio Tx.
    Posts
    667
    Last Online

    08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I say no....
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...

  15. #15
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,158
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

    Default

    has he ever admitted to ever use the stuff? I can't say I remember seeing that. If he has not then I think we should change this thread title or shut it down completely.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Mexican Coke
    By fast98dodge in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03.02.08, 12:16 PM
  2. DLR still doing COKE???
    By PT 5150 in forum The Diamond One
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12.21.05, 05:57 AM
  3. Pepsi vs. Coke
    By Bob_R in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11.01.01, 02:16 PM
  4. Pepsi or Coke?
    By Dan Halen in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03.12.01, 06:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •