Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:52 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

not that i matter in the grand scheme of all this but i'm gonna throw this out there [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

no one in the world expected ed to give us a hint at anyting in a golf magazine. i think it's funny in a way. i was a great read! kudos to brett for making it available.

i think ed happned to be talking about it with this guy because like someone else said, it's almost a safe haven for him, not like the traditional blitz that would have been put on him by a guitar magazine.

al has gotten married for a third time and his 2nd divorce could be holding things up. of course you have daniels contract, cherone's contract, and then dave wanting to watch his back. i think ed's cancer slowed it down before, but i don't see it as the reason now.

i think all the guys figurd, let the lawyaers work on some things, do what you want for the summer, and we'll get back to work in the fall...probably october.

the way it has gone now, i can definitely see going the rest of the year without any news at all [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]however, that's to be expected.

i don't think ed, or the band for that matter, whoever it consists of, has ever thought of using the official site for much of anything. the only reason he responded about his cancer was because of dave's statement. personally, i don't see much communication between the band and brad, i don't see why it takes all this time to upgrade the board?:yawn:

at first, i think vh entertained the idea of the pleasure dome and such, but bandoned it once they found out what was on there, etc.

i think the only news we are ever gonna get from that site, is when all the legalities are settled, lord knows when that will be. no way are they gonna announce dave is back until all the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

if cherone's split was amicable, i don't see too much legalities going on there, only with daniels. he may be fighting them. but is it me, or does it just seem like this "lawyer" thing is dave trying to cover his ass with vh again? i seriously think if it were anything else, it would have been done already.

JMJ

[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I can get a handle on that post. The main thing is that Ed had a major health scare. That put the brakes on everything. Then came the lawyers which can fuck up a two house mail route. Third, with all this going on, why shouldn't Ed spend time with family and friends. He got a little scared and took this opportunity to spend more time with his wife and son. I said in early Spring this year we might hear some news about VH's status by the end of the year. I'm still holding to that prediction. That is if Ed gets a clean bill of health.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

almost all of them
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i totally agree with both of you.
    "hello trouble! looking for a place to happen?"<br />dlr-6/23/01