Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Denver??? Anyone????

Who will be @ the Denver 5/25 gig? I see they're not going on sale tomorrow (1/10).

I just phoned the Pepsi Center and they said "the promoter has not given us an on sale date as of yet, even though a majority of the tickets are being placed on sale tomorrow".

And, FYI, tickets will NOT be done via Ticketmaster for the Pepsi Center, but rather thru Ticket Horse, for those who might not be familiar with the Pepsi Center.
    Last edited by Vince G.; 01.09.12 at 10:01 AM.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

09.28.17 @ 10:23 AM
    Liked 140 Times in 57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vince G. View Post
    Who will be @ the Denver 5/25 gig? I see they're not going on sale tomorrow (1/10).

I just phoned the Pepsi Center and they said "the promoter has not given us an on sale date as of yet, even though a majority of the tickets are being placed on sale tomorrow".

And, FYI, tickets will NOT be done via Ticketmaster for the Pepsi Center, but rather thru Ticket Horse, for those who might not be familiar with the Pepsi Center.
    Thanks for the info. I'm planning to go as long as I can get a lower level seat for close to face value.

My experience recently has been that every seat below the nosebleeds (section 300+) for a big show incredibly "sells out" within' 90 seconds. On the flipside, the secondary market - Stubhub, Ticket - have hundreds of Van Halen tickets on sale already.

I'm guessing there will be zero floor/lower level seats available via Ticket Horse, unless you just get very lucky. Ticket brokers/resellers have all sorts of methods to pull all the best seats off the primary market.
    ~Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.~

Mark Twain

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The wife and I just attended a show at the Pepsi Center over the weekend, and I have to say I'm not a fan of this venue.

Way too large, like the Staples Center in L.A., and the acoustics suck. The disabled seating is spread out all over the place and really not at a vantage point for anyone.

I just really hate all these new sporting venues. They suck for concerts.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

07.10.16 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Im ready as I'll ever be. All I need is the tickets to go on sale...
    Andrew -"People within the industry often have colorful descriptions when talking about Dave".
    Sammy- "He's wacky man…he's as wacky as a motherfucker…but at least you know what you get". Melodicrock interview with Sammy 08/2006

Favorite VH Album

There all good!
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

05.23.12 @ 02:26 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just got TIX this morning through American Express pre sale. After the wife got booted of twice, she finally got in and got section 212, row 3. Fucking scalpers are of course on there buying up all the seats! I have a funny feeling that there wont be much left when regular ticket sales start on Saturday morning at 10:00. I would highly recommend getting them asap if possible. I bet you it will sell out in minutes.
    "I endorsed the guitar I used to play, I designed this one.....Big Difference!" EVH

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patvh1 View Post
    Just got TIX this morning through American Express pre sale. After the wife got booted of twice, she finally got in and got section 212, row 3. Fucking scalpers are of course on there buying up all the seats! I have a funny feeling that there wont be much left when regular ticket sales start on Saturday morning at 10:00. I would highly recommend getting them asap if possible. I bet you it will sell out in minutes.
    I did the AMEX presale yesterday and scored some awesome seats in 126... How did you search for the tickets? Did you select "best available"? My friend and I did that but the seats that came up weren't the best, so we searched for an individual section and found the 126 ones.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patvh1 View Post
    What is the official site to get tickets? All I see are scalper sites..
    Andrew -"People within the industry often have colorful descriptions when talking about Dave".
    Sammy- "He's wacky man…he's as wacky as a motherfucker…but at least you know what you get". Melodicrock interview with Sammy 08/2006

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.08.17 @ 07:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They're sold via a company called Tickethorse. Just head to the Pepsi Center web page and you should find it from there...

Favorite VH Album

There all good!
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

05.23.12 @ 02:26 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, we did that, our problem was finding 5 seats together. It defineatly reduces your options. Oh well, partying with my friends with VH at the Can, how can oyu go wrong, right?
    "I endorsed the guitar I used to play, I designed this one.....Big Difference!" EVH

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas_kudochop View Post
    They're sold via a company called Tickethorse. Just head to the Pepsi Center web page and you should find it from there...
    thanx got em. got four in sec 102 and 2 in fff sec.

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TicketHorse handles ticket sales for the Pepsi Center, thank God. If it was TicketMaster, we, as consumers, wouldn't have the ability to search and choose for tickets the way TicketHorse has it set up.

Meaning, TicketHorse's website allows you to search for tickets by individual section as well as "best available". Which is why I had 2 computers going while I was looking for tickets. So, I bit the bullet and dropped the $500 for my tickets during the Friday pre-sale.

So, I guess this is where I end it by saying mine are front row on the floor in an unobstructed viewing area. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

TicketHorse handles ticket sales for the Pepsi Center, thank God. If it was TicketMaster, we, as consumers, wouldn't have the ability to search and choose for tickets the way TicketHorse has it set up.

Meaning, TicketHorse's website allows you to search for tickets by individual section as well as "best available". Which is why I had 2 computers going while I was looking for tickets. So, I bit the bullet and dropped the $500 for my tickets during the Friday pre-sale.

So, I guess this is where I end it by saying mine are front row on the floor in an unobstructed viewing area. :-)
    Vince, How can you check by individual section on the Tickethorse website?

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

VAVH:

-Click "Buy Tickets"
    -Select "Quantity" from the drop-down menu to the right
    -Move your mouse over to the "Select Price Range" option to the left. After that, a new page will open
    -Go to the drop-down menu to the right that says "Section: Best Available".
    -Click on that, and all available sections that are open will appear.
    -Choose whatever section you'd like (it's a good idea to have the arena layout open in another window for large-view quick referencing), and click the "Continue" button.
    -Go through the "Verification Word" b.s. on the next page.
    -After that, the section you chose with the seats available will show up on the next page.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

VAVH:

-Click "Buy Tickets"
    -Select "Quantity" from the drop-down menu to the right
    -Move your mouse over to the "Select Price Range" option to the left. After that, a new page will open
    -Go to the drop-down menu to the right that says "Section: Best Available".
    -Click on that, and all available sections that are open will appear.
    -Choose whatever section you'd like (it's a good idea to have the arena layout open in another window for large-view quick referencing), and click the "Continue" button.
    -Go through the "Verification Word" b.s. on the next page.
    -After that, the section you chose with the seats available will show up on the next page.
    Vince,
    Im not seeing where it gives you the option to choose your section. ??

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VAVH View Post
    Vince,
    Im not seeing where it gives you the option to choose your section. ??

I see it now.. thanx