Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 163

Thread: Tattoo Lyrics

  1. #1
    Romeo Delight bolivraga's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.07
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    104
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    03.01.12 @ 03:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Tattoo Lyrics

    My first thread start - Ok these will need some work and won't be accurate but they might give a start to those who can correct and refine them and give the rest of you who haven't heard it all yet a sample of what the lyrics are like:


    Tattoo, tattoo (###faded in, echoed###)
    (intro solo)
    I got ####Elvy(?)### on my elbow
    When I think
    Endless talk
    I got hula girls on the back of my leg
    And she hulas when I walk

    ##Sinking### cherry red
    Screaming electric green
    Purple mountains' majesty
    You can talk to me
    Talk to me babe!

    Swapmeet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Tattoo, tattoo
    Show me your dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So autobiographic

    Best believe that ########### (?iglunchu?)

    Best deceive these these true colours that follow whatever your philosophages(?)####

    Tell you a secret to make you think
    Why is the the crazy stuff we never said poetry?
    ###Stinking(?)##### naval(?) red
    ###External hate (?) #####
    Purple mountains' majesty ########
    Tell me you, I'll show you me

    Swap meet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Woo!
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Sexy dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So very autobiographic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Got a hold on me
    Tattoo, tattoo
    You put a spell on me-eeehhh

    Baby-yeeeeeah

    (Solo - Eddie really kicking some ass)

    Uncle Penny (###no it doesn't sound like Manny###)
    Had a gold tattoo
    He fought for the unions
    Some of us still do
    On my shoulder is a number of the chapter he was in
    That number is forever like the ####purple headed(?)##### wind

    Everybody

    Swap meet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Tattoo tattoo

    Tattoo, tattoo
    Sexy dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So very autobiographic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Got a hold on me
    Tattoo, tattoo
    You put a spell on me-eeehhh

    Tattoo tattoo
    I hear magic yeah
    Tattoo tattoo
    Show me, show me your
    Tattoo tattoo
    I can feel ####
    Tattoo tattoo
    Wa-oh

    (cymbals as it closes out)

  2. #2
    Unchained
    Join Date
    01.06.12
    Posts
    542
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the One
    Last Online

    11.25.15 @ 01:00 PM
    Likes
    643
    Liked 157 Times in 68 Posts

    Default

    "I got Elvis, on my elbow..
    and when I flex...Elvis talks

    I got hula's on the back of my leg...
    and she hula's, when I walk. "


  3. #3
    Romeo Delight bolivraga's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.07
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    104
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    03.01.12 @ 03:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman6 View Post
    "I got Elvis, on my elbow..
    and when I flex...Elvis talks

    I got hula's on the back of my leg...
    and she hula's, when I walk. "

    Yeah it does make sense but I don't hear the 's' sound in the first Elvis nor the 'x' in flex. Then again, two words: Romeo Delight.


    "Best deceive these these true colours that follow one of your flash(?) virtues"??

    Also think the last verse might be Uncle Danny and finished with "like the struggle in the wind"??

    Ok, night guys, off to bed after 3am here!
    Last edited by bolivraga; 01.09.12 at 08:17 AM. Reason: more corrections

  4. #4
    Unchained Pranker5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.15.03
    Age
    30
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    508
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K., VH II
    Favorite VH Song

    Light up the sky, Humans Being
    Last Online

    05.27.15 @ 08:46 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    brilliant lyrics. the chorus lyrics kick ass
    Personal Link
    www.facebook.com/TWDJR

    Band Links:
    www.facebook.com/azmythband
    www.myspace.com/azmythband
    www.soundclick.com/azmythus
    www.azmythmusic.com

    "Does anyone elses grandmother drink bacon grease?"

    "I could barely see the ham, from the steam comin off of it, i reached down, between its legs, and cut a piece off" ... "Hamina"

  5. #5
    Romeo Delight bolivraga's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.07
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    104
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    03.01.12 @ 03:06 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    one last correction for now:

    "Best believe that needle art you" (or something to do with needle art anyway)

  6. #6
    Hot For Teacher J3FST1's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.20.04
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    314
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Bomb the Moon
    Last Online

    03.13.12 @ 08:20 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolivraga View Post
    one last correction for now:

    "Best believe that needle art you" (or something to do with needle art anyway)
    might be the needle hurts you??
    JX4244Q

  7. #7
    Top Of The World Halenizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.22.01
    Location
    Simpsonville SC
    Posts
    202
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the One
    Last Online

    07.08.15 @ 12:21 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 10 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolivraga View Post
    My first thread start - Ok these will need some work and won't be accurate but they might give a start to those who can correct and refine them and give the rest of you who haven't heard it all yet a sample of what the lyrics are like:


    Tattoo, tattoo (###faded in, echoed###)
    (intro solo)
    I got ####Elvy(?)### on my elbow
    When I think
    Endless talk
    I got hula girls on the back of my leg
    And she hulas when I walk

    ##Sinking### cherry red
    Screaming electric green
    Purple mountains' majesty
    You can talk to me
    Talk to me babe!

    Swapmeet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Tattoo, tattoo
    Show me your dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So autobiographic

    Best believe that ########### (?iglunchu?)

    Best deceive these these true colours that follow whatever your philosophages(?)####

    Tell you a secret to make you think
    Why is the the crazy stuff we never said poetry?
    ###Stinking(?)##### naval(?) red
    ###External hate (?) #####
    Purple mountains' majesty ########
    Tell me you, I'll show you me

    Swap meet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Woo!
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Sexy dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So very autobiographic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Got a hold on me
    Tattoo, tattoo
    You put a spell on me-eeehhh

    Baby-yeeeeeah

    (Solo - Eddie really kicking some ass)

    Uncle Penny (###no it doesn't sound like Manny###)
    Had a gold tattoo
    He fought for the unions
    Some of us still do
    On my shoulder is a number of the chapter he was in
    That number is forever like the ####purple headed(?)##### wind

    Everybody

    Swap meet Sally, trampstamp cat, mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Tattoo tattoo

    Tattoo, tattoo
    Sexy dragon magic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    So very autobiographic
    Tattoo, tattoo
    Got a hold on me
    Tattoo, tattoo
    You put a spell on me-eeehhh

    Tattoo tattoo
    I hear magic yeah
    Tattoo tattoo
    Show me, show me your
    Tattoo tattoo
    I can feel ####
    Tattoo tattoo
    Wa-oh

    (cymbals as it closes out)
    "Mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo


    never heard mousewife to momshell? what does that mean
    Last edited by Halenizer; 01.09.12 at 09:41 AM.
    "Who would ever believe a little dutch boy could create such a ruccous"

    - Eddie Van Halen


    Check out my band "Modern Relic" on youtube and Facebook

  8. #8
    Eruption
    Join Date
    06.08.04
    Age
    30
    Location
    Findlay, Ohio
    Posts
    1,436
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    09.16.17 @ 05:43 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I'm pretty sure it's mousewife to momshell.

  9. #9
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,600
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

    04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolivraga View Post

    Uncle Penny (###no it doesn't sound like Manny###)
    Had a gold tattoo
    He fought for the unions
    Some of us still do
    On my shoulder is a number of the chapter he was in
    That number is forever like the ####purple headed(?)##### wind
    Not that it matters a lot, but sounds like "Uncle Danny" to me.

  10. #10
    Hot For Teacher t4guitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.26.01
    Location
    Macon, GA
    Posts
    242
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 04:35 PM
    Likes
    7
    Liked 18 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I hear "housewife to bombshell".

  11. #11
    Top Of The World MeWizeMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.10.04
    Age
    39
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    203
    Favorite VH Album

    ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    M~W~M, HBSD, STW
    Last Online

    10.09.15 @ 12:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Housewife to bombshell
    She got a doorbell sign that said:
    "bring it or don't ring it."

    She's the woman

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Mousewife to Momshell

    As per this thread

    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/show...44#post1439544
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halenizer View Post
    "Mousewife to momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo


    never heard mousewife to momshell? what does that mean
    http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/moms...ngyCmpHRp8UGrK
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    Top Of The World CitizenDick's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.02.02
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    146
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 01:50 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Saw these posted in another thread...

    (Tattoo, tattoo)

    I got Elvis on my elbow
    and when I flex Elvis talks
    I got hula girls on the back of my leg
    and she hula's when I walk

    Speak in cherry red
    Screaming lectric green
    Purple mountain's majesty really talk to me
    Talk to me babe

    Swapmeet Sally
    Trampstamp Cat
    Mousewife to Momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo
    tattoo-tattoo

    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Show me your dragon magic
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    So autobiographic!

    Best believe that need will work you
    Best deceive these true colours that follow one of your false virtues

    Here's a secret to make you think
    Why is the crazy stuff we never said poetry in ink
    Speak in day-glow red
    Explodo paint
    Purple mountain's majesty tell me you, I'll show you me

    Swap meet Sally
    Trampstamp Cat
    Mousewife to Momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo

    Woo!
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Sexy dragon magic
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    So very autobiographic!
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Got a hold on me
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    You put a spell on meeeee!

    (Dave scat solo)
    overlapping into
    (major old school guitar bad-assary)

    Uncle Danny had a gold tattoo
    He fought for the unions
    (Some of us still do)
    On my shoulder is a number of the Chapter he was in
    That number is forever like the struggle here to win

    Everybody!
    Swap meet Sally
    Trampstamp Cat
    Mousewife to Momshell in the time it took to get that new tattoo, tattoo-tattoo
    Tattoo
    ta..too!

    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Sexy dragon magic
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    So very autobiographic!
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    You got a hold on me
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    You put a spell on me
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    I'm in love with you
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Show me, show me your
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Look at me, look at you!
    (Tattoo, tattoo)
    Whoa!

  15. #15
    Romeo Delight
    Join Date
    05.19.06
    Age
    44
    Location
    Oswego, IL
    Posts
    56
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    5150
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:44 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default


    Another Tattoo (Weird Al Yancovic)

    Beautiful tats
    All over my back
    Makes me so proud
    I'm gonna shout it out loud
    I got another tattoo baby
    Yeah another tatto baby
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo)
    (Noth noth nother tattoo)

    No part of me is blank I'm really ink obsessed
    It's like an art show the moment that I get undressed
    At every job interview they're just so impressed
    Cause I got all my ex-wives' names on my chest

    Over here is clay aiken
    There's a side of bacon,
    And a minotaur pillow-fighting with satan
    Next to hello kitty and a zombie iceskating and wait
    It's ronald reagan

    I got these dragons
    I got these dolphins
    All inscribed on me indelibly
    I've had bad reactions
    Bad infections
    Even hepatitis c

    My friends think that I need therapy
    Maybe some lazer surgery
    For the flaming goat skull on my knee
    Knee (knee) knee (knee) knee hey

    Beautiful tats (yeah) all over my back (all over)
    And I've got some space here
    On the side of my face here
    For another tattoo baby
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo) another tattoo baby
    (Noth noth nother tattoo) another tattoo baby

    No I'm not high (high)
    I'm really ok (Ok)
    I just love these scribbles (haha) that won't go away
    I got another tattoo baby
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo a noth noth noth nother tattoo)
    Another tattoo baby
    (Noth noth nother tattoo babe)
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo)

    Yeah

    Yes there were a few
    I got from a losing a bet
    I misspelled a word or two
    Still there's nothing I regret
    My shopping trips are no sweat
    There's never stuff I forget
    Check out this rad boba fett
    He's playing clarinet

    Beautiful tats (yeah) all over my back (all over)
    And what the heck (haha)
    There's still room on my neck (waa)
    I'll get another tattoo baby
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo) another tattoo babe
    (Noth noth nother tattoo)

    I don't know why (why)
    But every day (day)
    Whenever folks see me
    They just back away (wo)
    I got another tattoo
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo babe)
    (Noth noth nother tattoo)
    Another tattoo baby
    (A-noth-noth-nother tattoo babe)
    (Noth noth nother tattoo)
    Yeah

    [Bzzt]
    D'OW
    Dehh... ok right there by my elbow. see?
    Yeah I got a couple of square inches left
    So maybe a squid or a tarantula or something
    I dunno surprise me
    D'OW
    Mother...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Tattoo Lyrics!
    By Johnny Van Halen Cash in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01.05.12, 10:07 AM
  2. Tattoo?
    By namedmydaughterHALEN in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08.25.06, 01:26 PM
  3. Anyone got a VH Tattoo?
    By rockyvanheineken in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03.28.05, 06:01 AM
  4. new tattoo i just got!!
    By wawazzat? in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01.25.02, 08:56 PM
  5. VH tattoo
    By VanRicardo in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01.11.01, 11:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •