Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Hot For Teacher
    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    234
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    11.03.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Pittsburgh - 3/30 (Question and Roll Call)

    I noticed there is an American Express Pre-sale on 1/10 for every show BUT Pittsburgh. Is this an omission or will they have one as well? I personally hope they don't, as I am not an AMEX member.

    Now for the real question, WHO'S GOING!

  2. #2
    Good Enough right-here-i-say's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,508
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 04:20 AM
    Likes
    240
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    I'm in.
    Right here I say....

  3. #3
    Good Enough right-here-i-say's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,508
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 04:20 AM
    Likes
    240
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    On the facebook page it says there is a presale:

    http://www.facebook.com/events/340205589324876/

    Van Halen announces 2012 North American tour and the February 7, 2012 release of their new album, “A Different Kind of Truth”

    RSVP to the show to get access to an exclusive pre-sale code. Check back here on January 13 for all the updated details on the pre-sale and how to get access to tickets

    Pre-sale Password released here: January 10, 10AM PT
    Pre-sale Begins: January 13, 10AM Local Time
    Public On-Sale begins: January 14, 10 AM Local Time

    Van Halen, one of the most influential rock bands of all time, announce their return to the live stage with an extraordinary 2012 North American tour beginning on February 18, 2012. Kool & The Gang will join Van Halen for select tour dates.


    VIP Packages will also be available through VIP Nation, including premium seats, exclusive merchandise and more. For more information please visit, http://bit.ly/VanHalenVIP

    Consol Energy Center
    1001 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
    View Map · Get Directions
    Right here I say....

  4. #4
    Hot For Teacher
    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    234
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    11.03.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by right-here-i-say View Post
    On the facebook page it says there is a presale:

    http://www.facebook.com/events/340205589324876/

    Van Halen announces 2012 North American tour and the February 7, 2012 release of their new album, “A Different Kind of Truth”

    RSVP to the show to get access to an exclusive pre-sale code. Check back here on January 13 for all the updated details on the pre-sale and how to get access to tickets

    Pre-sale Password released here: January 10, 10AM PT
    Pre-sale Begins: January 13, 10AM Local Time
    Public On-Sale begins: January 14, 10 AM Local Time

    Van Halen, one of the most influential rock bands of all time, announce their return to the live stage with an extraordinary 2012 North American tour beginning on February 18, 2012. Kool & The Gang will join Van Halen for select tour dates.


    VIP Packages will also be available through VIP Nation, including premium seats, exclusive merchandise and more. For more information please visit, http://bit.ly/VanHalenVIP

    Consol Energy Center
    1001 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
    View Map · Get Directions
    I read that, but I took that to mean a VH FB presale code, not an AMEX. I hope the selection of seats will be as good either way. Oh well, I guess there's always stubhub. It's only money, right?

  5. #5
    Eruption lmr5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.13.02
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,268
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Right Now
    Last Online

    08.06.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Likes
    8
    Liked 55 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    It's my backyard. I will be there.

  6. #6
    Good Enough right-here-i-say's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,508
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 04:20 AM
    Likes
    240
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    I'll probably do I love All Access unless it is too expensive. Was hoping to bring my son, but I'm not going to get shitty seats for this one. I'll try with the presale, but most likely the first 10 rows won't even be on sale so it will probably be a waste of time.
    Right here I say....

  7. #7
    Eruption vh resurrection's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.03.04
    Age
    42
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,406
    Favorite VH Album

    VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

    03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm in.
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

  8. #8
    Hot For Teacher
    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    234
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    11.03.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by right-here-i-say View Post
    I'll probably do I love All Access unless it is too expensive. Was hoping to bring my son, but I'm not going to get shitty seats for this one. I'll try with the presale, but most likely the first 10 rows won't even be on sale so it will probably be a waste of time.
    I snagged PIT3 seats for Rush a few years ago during a presale. Hope I can do the same for VH!

  9. #9
    Unchained jetm's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.00
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    524
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the One
    Last Online

    11.16.17 @ 07:10 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 44 Times in 12 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I will most definitely be there.

    EUAS - for old time's sake

  10. #10
    Sinner's Swing! DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,788
    Favorite VH Album

    5150/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams/Blood and Fire
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 08:42 PM
    Likes
    1,599
    Liked 790 Times in 476 Posts

    Default

    Kramer: "I'm already there..."
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME FAN/PSYCHO: 12/91
    VAN HALEN WITH DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN WITH SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN WITH GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 6x
    DAVE SOLO: 13x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (including MIKE/MONTROSE)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    CABO WABO CANTINA: 1x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  11. #11
    Hot For Teacher Superbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.23.04
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    256
    Last Online

    07.29.16 @ 03:28 AM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 73 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    I'll be there.

  12. #12
    Romeo Delight chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.02
    Location
    Dilliner,Pa.
    Posts
    117
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 07:50 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    you KNOW you can count the 'ripper in for the Burgh show...not sure on the VIP package.Might just get some decent seats,kick back and enjoy...
    "He gives good kids bad ideas" - Ed Rooney

  13. #13
    Good Enough right-here-i-say's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,508
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 04:20 AM
    Likes
    240
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    THis would be my first concert there. Are they pretty strict and not let people run up to the front? I don't want to bring my son if adults will push him aside and stand in front of him.
    Right here I say....

  14. #14
    Hot For Teacher
    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    234
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    11.03.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by right-here-i-say View Post
    THis would be my first concert there. Are they pretty strict and not let people run up to the front? I don't want to bring my son if adults will push him aside and stand in front of him.
    The crowd hasn't rushed the stage at any VH show I've been to since 1993 (They did in 93 at Star Lake.) Average age of crowd will probably be at least 35. I would say they will be pretty laid back. Any stage rushers will stand out immediately. There won't be a mosh pit if that's what your worried about.

  15. #15
    Good Enough right-here-i-say's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Location
    Orlando FL
    Posts
    1,508
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 04:20 AM
    Likes
    240
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhesq View Post
    The crowd hasn't rushed the stage at any VH show I've been to since 1993 (They did in 93 at Star Lake.) Average age of crowd will probably be at least 35. I would say they will be pretty laid back. Any stage rushers will stand out immediately. There won't be a mosh pit if that's what your worried about.
    You were there too? Sammy let me say something into the microphone that night. Great night. I remember my chest being bruised. Here it is:

    http://www.4shared.com/mp3/QlaE5KGb/Rare_VH.html?
    Right here I say....

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Heerhugowaard Roll Call!
    By Benjami in forum Chickenfoot
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06.26.09, 03:03 AM
  2. Toronto Roll Call
    By cabo_brent in forum Chickenfoot
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05.25.09, 07:07 AM
  3. Toronto? Roll Call
    By MF5150 in forum Chickenfoot
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04.19.09, 08:58 PM
  4. florida roll call
    By lal5150 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09.29.05, 03:27 AM
  5. NAMM roll call
    By AJHV in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01.13.05, 06:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •