Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dear fans, due to the incredible positive response I have received including the overloaded inbox of all three email accounts, here it is, again-e x c l u s i v e-to VHLinks, the next 4 paragraphs of the soon to be released, 'The True Story of Van Halen Circa 1995-2001'.

Inside 5150 as Edward fiddled with a wah wah solo on the main boards, David and Michael smiled and acknowledged the feeling they shared in the room. The very same room that all had previously toiled years ago when they churned out some of the best rock & roll of the late 20th century. It had been several months since that day back in mid December when all had agreed to put the past to the side and try to revive the magic.

'It doesn't seem like you man,' Alex said as Eddie continued to slow down and then speed up the solo. Eddie ignored his brother and continued to labor with the solo track. Little did Alex know that the wah wah interlude would become potentially Van Halen's best new song since the creative burst that was to become the '1984' album.

The only thing looming on all of their minds was whether or not they had the stamina as a unit to put this puzzle back together and bring it on the road. Long discussions and arguments, but good arguments about creative direction, were had at both 5150, David's house and Bernie's hangout, the Four Seasons Hotel on Doheny.

Brillstein for one saw the unit as a huge payday waiting to happen. His previous shot at rock & roll grandeur had sadly died that early morning in 1982 at the Chateau Marmont. He was not going to let it happen this time.

Everyone, thank you very much

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 01:11 PM
    Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts

Premium Member
    Tim, your an out and out liar, we've warned you to confine this crap to the rumor mill.. please keep it there. Technically its not even a rumor, just a little fantasy.

Last night you emailed me saying you would 'cease and desist', and as a guesture of goodwill I removed the reference to your posting IP in a post of mine. Fine. You won't get a second chance for a guesture of goodwill, you get one with me buddy, screw it up and thats it.

In reference to your 'fan mail', it's interesting how you have 2 'full inboxes' of email, without an email address for us to write to , let alone 3.

Moving this to the rumor mill. Any more fantastic Tim B stories posted to main in future will be deleted, point blank, not moved. You've had enough warnings.

A little zen... Headed your way...