Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 08:58 AM
    Liked 1,483 Times in 1,012 Posts

Premium Member

Default CNN edits Ron Paul interview. He didn't walk out.

Edited video:

Unedited video:

I've watched CNN more than Fox News even though I'm not a big fan of any of these news stations... When you combine this shit with Piers Morgan and that Dick Cheney loving tool Erin Burnett I will not be watching them anymore either.

They're so desperate because they can't find anything legit on Paul.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

500 Internal Server Error
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

Uncut Version:

I don't see much difference. Is there a longer one where he doesn't leave?

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Just poke around Youtube. It's there.

The nutshell is the CNN "journalist" asked about the newsletter from a few decades ago, Congressman Paul answered very clearly, then she asked again. And he answered again.

Then she asked the same question for the third time, but this time inferring that Paul said Israel was responsible for the bombing of the World Trade Center.

At that point, I would've told her to pound sand. Instead, he took off his microphone and said goodbye. She said something like, "You understand I have to ask these questions," and he said, "I know how the system works."

The media hates Ron Paul. He's not part of their system and they hate that.

What's even more telling is Wolf's intro to the story. Look carefully at the language used. "In a new poll of likely GOP caucus goers. Paul is just three points ahead of Newt Gingrich - within the poll sampling error ..., Iowans are buzzing about a real possibility that Ron Paul might pull an upset win on January third."

There's no way in hell any of those words would be used to describe Romney, if he were up by three points.

Good Enough
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
    Uncut Version:

I don't see much difference. Is there a longer one where he doesn't leave?
    Nope. But they cut out one of the times she asked the same question. It just goes round and round.

He said, "I didn't write them. I didn't read them at the time. And I disavow them."

And she keeps pressing for more. He's much more measured than I would've been.

I probably would've started my next sentence with, "Are you fucking deaf, or just stupid?"

This is why I'll never be president.

Last Online

12.01.17 @ 09:52 AM
    Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts

Even if Paul had no idea about the newsletters contents (which I doubt)then at the very least it's an indicator of his lack of qualifications to not only control his handlers (administation) but a country.

Paul and the Paulistinians were endlessly complaining about his lack of media attention. Well, now he has it. Lol. I knew once this man was exposed for what he truly is, the public (media included) would wake up to his extreme viewpoints.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 2,387 Times in 1,489 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gabby gabbster View Post
    Even if Paul had no idea about the newsletters contents (which I doubt)then at the very least it's an indicator of his lack of qualifications to not only control his handlers (administation) but a country.

Paul and the Paulistinians were endlessly complaining about his lack of media attention. Well, now he has it. Lol. I knew once this man was exposed for what he truly is, the public (media included) would wake up to his extreme viewpoints.
    Too Bad they didnt say that about Obama 3 years ago.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:06 AM
    Liked 18,151 Times in 8,969 Posts

I feel that Obama got a pass on the extreme views of his church and pastor a few years ago. Wonder if Paul will get the same pass now?

I somehow doubt it.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 2,387 Times in 1,489 Posts

Premium Member

Not only the extreme views of his Pastor The Rev Wright (God Damn America) but also his realtionships with Tony Resco(convicted felon) , Blago ( convicted felon). and Bill Ayers who is a cold blooded killer and unrepented domestic terrorist ala Tim Mcvey.. His record as a State Senator and his approval of 3rd trimester abortions. Even though he is a natural born citizen they never pressed him for his now infamous birth certificate until Donald Trump made it an issue last year. And I dont think hes ever released his college grades.
    Last edited by edwardv; 12.26.11 at 08:15 AM.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

11.09.16 @ 04:17 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 41 Posts

Of all the people on this board I would have never thought you would write something like this. LOL. Next time tell us how you really feel.

Good Enough
    Last Online

Can anyone disagree with a politician without painting him or her as sinister? What's with the cloak and dagger language?

This has "exposed (him) for what he truly is"? Now people will "wake up to his extreme viewpoints"?

I know the media loves a good conspiracy or scandal, but this ain't one.

Agree or disagree, but Paul's voting record has matched his words his entire political career. He is the most consistent politician on the national level by a mile or two. You might think his views are extreme, and that's fair if you believe that, but he's never hidden any of his ideas.