Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Fed bailing out the Euro

A surprising (if you don't want to say secretive) meeting of the world's most influential central bankers produced even more surprising results.

The US Central bank – the Federal Reserve – promised the cash-strained European Central bank a practically unlimited amount of American taxpayer money for cheap, effectively bailing out the Euro.

Markets are rallying, traders are full of optimism and the Euro is up. The only loser is the dollar: the good old buck has weakened compared to other currencies. The reason? An announcement from the Fed, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Canada, the Bank of Japan, the Bank of England and Swiss National Bank reveals that they are going to provide troubled European banks with massive amounts of cash – cheaper and faster than ever before. Obviously, the lion’s share of assets will be provided by the US Federal Reserve.

"The purpose of these actions is to ease strains in financial markets and thereby mitigate the effects of such strains on the supply of credit to households and businesses and so help foster economic activity," reads an announcement issued as a result of the meeting — and"ease strains in financial markets" is probably an understatement. For many European banks that found themselves on the brink of collapse because of the debt crisis that plagued the continent, it might have been the last chance. After Germany strongly opposed any unconditional bailouts for the Eurozone countries, many economists expected the US to interfere and do for European banks what the Fed did for American financial institutions in 2008 – bail them out. One way or another.

The Obama administration always denied such speculations. But after a Monday meeting this week with the two top European officials, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy and European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, US President Barack Obama said the European debt crisis is of“huge importance”to the United States, and that Americais“ready to do our part”in keeping the economy overseas afloat.

No further details of what he meant by"our part"were offered — probably because any attempt by the administration to hand out taxpayers' money to overseas banks would meet furious opposition in Congress and across the country.

But only two days later, the Fed, which is not accountable neither to Congress nor . . . basically anybody else, announced this deal.

Under the agreement, the FED lends dollars to the ECB, which has to transfer the money to European banks. Now it will be two times cheaper: the central banks must now pay the Fed a private-sector overnight lending rate plus 0.5 percentage point; they previously paid plus 1 percentage point. And there's no doubt that European banks that lost money on junk debt obligations of European governments will line up for almost free American cash.

Welcome to the Bailout 2.0!
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Crazy, I just found out this week that the Federal Reserve is a privately owned entity that has nothing to do with our Government, it's mainly owned by the European Rothschilds. A lot of people are not aware of this. Read up on their history, scary stuff!

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

this is not shocking news.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:40 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulGirl5150 View Post
    Crazy, I just found out this week that the Federal Reserve is a privately owned entity that has nothing to do with our Government, it's mainly owned by the European Rothschilds. A lot of people are not aware of this. Read up on their history, scary stuff!
    Read This...

"The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    Read This...

The only countries left that that don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank are North Korea, Cuba and Iran. Libya was one of them and we saw what happened there. Remember the Rothschilds also own Reuters, the AP, CBS, NBC, and ABC. If Ron Paul gets elected and so much tries to end the Fed that will be the end of Ron Paul.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

The only countries left that that don't have a Rothschild controlled central bank are North Korea, Cuba and Iran. Libya was one of them and we saw what happened there. Remember the Rothschilds also own Reuters, the AP, CBS, NBC, and ABC. If Ron Paul gets elected and so much tries to end the Fed that will be the end of Ron Paul.

where did you read that? The Canadian central bank is a crown corporation (owned by the government) I'm quite certain.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

It's taken a while, but I've really warmed up to Ron Paul a lot.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

11.09.16 @ 04:17 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 41 Posts

Some people think Ron Paul is a loon but the insane thing is he has predicted many of the things that are coming to past. I just can't wrap my head around how people can be in such denial.

Last Online

10.09.15 @ 09:03 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ron Paul is plagued by being a voice of reason...

"out of the seven threads he's started here, four have been closed for being cluelessly ponderous as well as outright insipid"
    -chefcraig on me

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

Default Sensationalism here...

Cmon guys, where do you get this information from? NBC, ABC, and CBS are all owned by public companies owned by the shareholders, not the Rothschilds
    Wolfie is not Mike, but he's more than ok.
    Mike is gone, but not forgotten. They played some amazing shows from 2007-2015; some people are in denial about it.

9/27/07- Charlotte, NC
    10/1/07- Philadelphia, PA
    10/20/07- Detroit, NI
    11/3/07- Meadowlands, NJ
    11/13/07- The Garden

05/13/08- Meadowlands, NJ II!!!!!

2/28/12- The Garden
    3/1/12- The Garden
    4/21/12- Greensboro,NC

8/9/15- Holmdel, NJ
    9/13/15- Tampa, FL

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    where did you read that? The Canadian central bank is a crown corporation (owned by the government) I'm quite certain.
    Yes you are correct. The Canadian government is still printing its own money, however the top five chartered banks in Canada are owned by them. So they still have a great deal of control of your banking system.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZORBA5150 View Post
    Cmon guys, where do you get this information from? NBC, ABC, and CBS are all owned by public companies owned by the shareholders, not the Rothschilds
    Who are those shareholders? They bought Reuters back in the 1800's, Reuters have fairly recently bought the Associated Press. It is naive of you to think they don't have quite a bit of control over the media and what is reported.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 33 Times in 13 Posts

Who are those shareholders? They bought Reuters back in the 1800's, Reuters have fairly recently bought the Associated Press. It is naive of you to think they don't have quite a bit of control over the media and what is reported.

It's also quite misleading to spread lies. These are bullshit conspiracy theories.
    Wolfie is not Mike, but he's more than ok.
    Mike is gone, but not forgotten. They played some amazing shows from 2007-2015; some people are in denial about it.

9/27/07- Charlotte, NC
    10/1/07- Philadelphia, PA
    10/20/07- Detroit, NI
    11/3/07- Meadowlands, NJ
    11/13/07- The Garden

05/13/08- Meadowlands, NJ II!!!!!

2/28/12- The Garden
    3/1/12- The Garden
    4/21/12- Greensboro,NC

8/9/15- Holmdel, NJ
    9/13/15- Tampa, FL

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Yes you are correct. The Canadian government is still printing its own money, however the top five chartered banks in Canada are owned by them. So they still have a great deal of control of your banking system.
    Stop reading conspiracy websites and take it as fact. Wherever you're getting this info from knows zippo about the canadian banking system. I say this as someone who is a manager in the canadian banking system.

Fyi - canadian schedule 1 banks (the big ones) are not allowed to have controlled ownership. The stock is incredibly widely held with no investor (or group - like a family) could own more than 10 percent of the company.
    Last edited by It's Mike; 11.30.11 at 06:07 PM.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Stop reading conspiracy websites and take it as fact. Wherever you're getting this info from knows zippo about the canadian banking system. I say this as someone who is a manager in the canadian banking system.
    Fair enough. I just found out our Federal Reserve is controlled by them, this is new to me. I just told this to my coworker who has worked in American banking for quite a while and had no idea that our Federal Reserve is not run by the government. This is not from conspiracy bullshit websites but rather common knowledge that isn't all that common appearantly.

The fact that they are lending money to another country doesn't quite sit well with me.