Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 08:36 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

Default Septuagenarian arrested after public romp with boytoy

filed under "older, but not wiser" this news report from Michigan has me scratching my head

chances are these two are scratching something different....but hey, there's a cream for that!

Grey haired Casanova left red faced after passionate romp with pensioner

When a policeman investigated a steamed up car in front of a restaurant, he discovered Rita Daniels, 71, straddling her toyboy lover Tim Adams, 54.

Passionate pensioners Tim Adams and Rita Daniels were arrested after police discovered them getting amorous in a steamed up car. According to police documents, officer Andrew Morche noticed a black Buick 'rocking gently from side to side' with 'heavily condensed windows' in a car park in Farmington, Michigan, on September 3rd.
    Deciding to investigate, he opened the rear door and was met by a strong stench of alcohol. In the boozy mist he witnessed the elderly woman and her grey-haired stallion in the midst of a frenzied sex session.

The cop asked the naked pair what they were doing, to which Adams replied: 'I'm f***ing this chick.'

Morche demanded that the randy pair got dressed and exited the car - which had a registration plate of DIVA 145. However, septuagenarian Daniels objected to getting dressed and tried to exit the car totally nude. After quite a struggle, the pair located their clothes, which were strewn throughout the vehicle.

The official police report states that the incident happened in clear view of two restaurants, and patrons including a 10-year old boy, witnessed the furore. Further questioning revealed that the pair were not aware of the other's name.

They had met earlier that evening in nearby bar, and had decided that Daniels' car served as the perfect venue for an impromptu after party.
    Despite claiming to not be drunk, Daniels was found to have a blood alcohol level of .15, almost twice the state limit.

The amorous drunks were taken into custody where they were charged with indecent exposure and disorderly intoxication. They were kept in separate cells until they sobered up, but even during this short stint in the slammer, Adams 'decided to strip to his underwear'.

In the next few weeks they will face misdemeanour charges in Michigan's 48th District Court.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._old_peop.html

!

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    filed under "older, but not wiser" this news report from Michigan has me scratching my head

chances are these two are scratching something different....but hey, there's a cream for that!

Grey haired Casanova left red faced after passionate romp with pensioner

When a policeman investigated a steamed up car in front of a restaurant, he discovered Rita Daniels, 71, straddling her toyboy lover Tim Adams, 54.

Passionate pensioners Tim Adams and Rita Daniels were arrested after police discovered them getting amorous in a steamed up car. According to police documents, officer Andrew Morche noticed a black Buick 'rocking gently from side to side' with 'heavily condensed windows' in a car park in Farmington, Michigan, on September 3rd.
    Deciding to investigate, he opened the rear door and was met by a strong stench of alcohol. In the boozy mist he witnessed the elderly woman and her grey-haired stallion in the midst of a frenzied sex session.

The cop asked the naked pair what they were doing, to which Adams replied: 'I'm f***ing this chick.'

Morche demanded that the randy pair got dressed and exited the car - which had a registration plate of DIVA 145. However, septuagenarian Daniels objected to getting dressed and tried to exit the car totally nude. After quite a struggle, the pair located their clothes, which were strewn throughout the vehicle.

The official police report states that the incident happened in clear view of two restaurants, and patrons including a 10-year old boy, witnessed the furore. Further questioning revealed that the pair were not aware of the other's name.

They had met earlier that evening in nearby bar, and had decided that Daniels' car served as the perfect venue for an impromptu after party.
    Despite claiming to not be drunk, Daniels was found to have a blood alcohol level of .15, almost twice the state limit.

The amorous drunks were taken into custody where they were charged with indecent exposure and disorderly intoxication. They were kept in separate cells until they sobered up, but even during this short stint in the slammer, Adams 'decided to strip to his underwear'.

In the next few weeks they will face misdemeanour charges in Michigan's 48th District Court.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in..._old_peop.html

!
    Good for them! I didn't read the entire thing though, too many words.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulGirl5150 View Post
    Good for them! I didn't read the entire thing though, too many words.
    This pretty much said it all for me.

LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!