Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    20,000 heat-seeking missiles that can down a commercial airplane have disappeared

    A recent secret White House meeting revealed that an estimated 20,000 portable, heat-seeking missiles appear to have vanished from an Army warehouse in Libya, ABCNews.com reported.

    The new revelations stoke ongoing fears that such weapons, which are light, relatively easy to use and have the capacity to take down a commercial airplane, could end up in the wrong hands as the Libyan war that ousted Muammar Qaddafi winds down.

    “Matching up a terrorist with a shoulder-fired missile, that's our worst nightmare,” Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., told ABCNews.com.

    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nightm...ry?id=14610199
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    S'ok. I've got em. Saving them for the dipshits on the freeway that cut me off while yakkin' on their cell. And I will in fact use up all 20,000.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  3. #3
    Top Of The World
    Join Date
    04.14.07
    Posts
    168
    Last Online

    08.05.17 @ 07:20 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Simply unaccounted for.


    You'd be surprised by how many of them are in the custody of the CIA, and various other US organizations.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk stilleddiesangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.30.04
    Location
    A Brit in Texas
    Posts
    9,106
    Favorite VH Album

    Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Likes
    82
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Wow... another scare tactic.. maybe we need to invade to get them back .. send thousands of troups and spend shitloads of money for more weapons from the Military Industrial Complex!!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk Wruff_ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.03
    Location
    US of America
    Posts
    8,875
    Favorite VH Album

    =VH= II
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Likes
    734
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    no kidding ^

    You know it is only a matter of time before we go in to defeat those very rebels who we have just spent billions of our dollars arming to take over that country. We have done this for many decades now. It is our modus operandi. It is how we roll.
    Like you implied, keeps the war machine lubed up nicely and those fat MIC contracts rolling into the pockets of the war pigs. Business is booming.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

  6. #6
    Eruption donkost's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.28.08
    Age
    54
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,350
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:16 PM
    Likes
    174
    Liked 93 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Gaddafi is hiding out at 5150...

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing! Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.04.00
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,784
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Too Many!
    Last Online

    12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel View Post
    Wow... another scare tactic.. maybe we need to invade to get them back .. send thousands of troups and spend shitloads of money for more weapons from the Military Industrial Complex!!
    Seems like you're settling in nicely Angie! LOL!
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

    My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

    I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

    I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

  8. #8
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,749
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 09:44 PM
    Likes
    143
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    A recent secret White House meeting revealed that an estimated 20,000 portable, heat-seeking missiles appear to have vanished from an Army warehouse in Libya, ABCNews.com reported.

    The new revelations stoke ongoing fears that such weapons, which are light, relatively easy to use and have the capacity to take down a commercial airplane, could end up in the wrong hands as the Libyan war that ousted Muammar Qaddafi winds down.

    “Matching up a terrorist with a shoulder-fired missile, that's our worst nightmare,” Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., told ABCNews.com.

    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nightm...ry?id=14610199
    Pfft, Barbra Boxer...talk about the most worthless cunt to quote.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk rocknblues81's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,505
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 03:23 AM
    Likes
    558
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    no kidding ^

    You know it is only a matter of time before we go in to defeat those very rebels who we have just spent billions of our dollars arming to take over that country. We have done this for many decades now. It is our modus operandi. It is how we roll.
    Like you implied, keeps the war machine lubed up nicely and those fat MIC contracts rolling into the pockets of the war pigs. Business is booming.
    I just got done watching Fahrenheit 9/11 for the first time. I was already sick enough of special interest groups and politicians. The less I ignore the worse it gets. I pay a lot of attention now to stuff I used to not pay attention to. Maybe subconsciously I chose not to pay attention. Government and special interest groups are running out of time in regards to being able to control people.

    A revolt is going to happen sooner or later and it's not going to be pretty for the fat cats.

  10. #10
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    09.24.02
    Location
    North Central OKC
    Posts
    4,582
    Favorite VH Album

    VH, WACF, FW, 5150, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams/Unchained/InASR/5150
    Last Online

    11.25.17 @ 04:30 AM
    Likes
    290
    Liked 298 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkost View Post
    Gaddafi is hiding out at 5150...
    Great place to hide...it's probably abandoned.

    "The shit I read on this site." -- Dave's Dreidel (Nov 6th, 2013)

    "Don't ever confuse talent with fame." -- Bob Lefsetz

    "There's very little greatness in this world, but in the crucible of quality there's a special corner reserved for Van Halen." -- Bob Lefsetz

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Wruff_ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.03
    Location
    US of America
    Posts
    8,875
    Favorite VH Album

    =VH= II
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Likes
    734
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    The less I ignore the worse it gets. I pay a lot of attention now to stuff I used to not pay attention to. Maybe subconsciously I chose not to pay attention.
    Yes. Truth can be a very frustrating revelation. Over time however your eyes will become accustomed to the light, and you will be glad for it.
    It is easier for people to ignore and deny evident truths. Even when a truth is put directly before them then they will deny that it exists and will quickly retreat to what is familiar and comfortable for them. It simply makes their lives far less complicated when they can focus rather on the superficial things which are made so readily available for the purpose of distracting them and pleasing their senses, as far as their senses are trained, and to see what is pleasant rather than invoking any fear of what is real.
    It is not that people are pulled into these everyday distractions against their will, necessarily, it is rather that they much prefer these comforts and distractions to actual truths. They would rather be led away from truth than towards it, and they will scoff at you for presenting them with truth.
    People prefer not knowing any better. Look around you and you will see in people everywhere that ignorance is truly their bliss.

    Plato's allegory of the cave certainly comes to mind.
    Consider yourself, rockenblues, the prisoner released from the cave...
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. North Korea launches two missiles...
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07.12.06, 10:56 AM
  2. For Those Of You Who Love Secret Airplane Rumors
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04.27.06, 04:08 AM
  3. What's the deal with airplane peanuts?
    By extreme red roth in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06.23.05, 07:57 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11.25.02, 08:57 AM
  5. Wasn't there a thread that disappeared from here?
    By TheMightyCopenHalenII in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01.24.02, 08:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •