Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Hot For Teacher
    From everywhere there\'s a beach, sand and a whole lotta woman in the sun.
    Favorite VH Album

All of them.... VH is GOOD!!
    Favorite VH Song

Eddie on guitar...\'nuff said.
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yesterday I saw in VH1 80's week the part dedicated to Heavy Metal, and they preview a good portion of the show to bands like Def Leppard, AC/DC and many others. but when they focus on the "once""so called"Mighty Van Halen I could almost break my fucking TV set in half. And here's why:
    1. I'm really beyond reality pissed at VH at the moment. Why? They don't even have the decency to say that if they are over,done with music they should at least tell us the fans the freakin'truth. The way they have treated us the last (3) threeyears goes beyond good manners.
    2. The fact that VH1 only shows the DLR era and still expect the fans to believe they will reunite someday. I'll tell you they will find Jimmy Hoffa before Ed and Dave can kiss and make up.
    3. For a band and I will quote Ed on this,"the only escuse for us not to play live is when we are in the studio",they have been really lousy. Back in the day in 3 years the band should have put out at least four albums, but that is just wishful thinking. They will never do that now!

Wow! Now I feel better getting all of this from my chest.
    Let see if the band pissed me off a little more in the next few months [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    I will buy a plane ticket a kick Eddie's ass.
    [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Do you think we migth still have to wait anyway?

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie's Monster:
    Back in the day in 3 years the band should have put out at least four albums, but that is just wishful thinking. They will never do that now!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No veteran band puts out albums at the same rate that they released them when they were just beginning.

But I totally mirror your frustration. If it's not working with Dave, that's fine. But when are they going to pull the plug and make it official? If it turns out that they walked away from each other a year ago, and neither side has had the decency to let the fans know, they're in for a major backlash.

I guess Dave may be remaining silent because if he's going to remain solo, perhaps he's trying to stay in good graces with Warner Brothers. I'm sure he'd rather take another shot at the title with a major label backing him.

With the resources available to reach out to their fans, this silence is inexcusable.

Hot For Teacher
    From everywhere there\'s a beach, sand and a whole lotta woman in the sun.
    Favorite VH Album

All of them.... VH is GOOD!!
    Favorite VH Song

Eddie on guitar...\'nuff said.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Glad to see that someone feels the same as me.
    No word from them or the PR people Inexcusable is not the right word. Lousy amd Lame is the right one. [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img]
    Do you think we migth still have to wait anyway?

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Like I can actually pick one?!
    Favorite VH Song

All of\'em
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have to say I'm just as pissed at the guys in the band right now! No pun intended! For all the fans they have you think they'd say something about their status! They are ruining a good thing. How about maybe releasing some live stuff to keep the intrest there!? I have to say I was hoping they would take part in one of the benefits for NYC at some point!
    Need a singer..hell I'll do it! If it would get you guys off your asses then let's go! I'll sing anything!
    Ok enough ranting! I'm gonna watch my VH compilation tape again..... [img]smilies/bounce.gif[/img]
    "THERE IS JUST ENOUGH CHRIST IN ME TO MAKE ME FEEL ALMOST GUILTY!"

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

Damn! I watched part of that show the other day, I didn't see VH, I must have missed them. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

I agree that they treat their fans badly, but I still love Van Halen's music the same as I did before Gary left VH three years ago.

At least Sammy still treats his fans well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!