Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default 100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London

100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London during minute's silence for 9/11

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...S-embassy.html
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 786 Times in 377 Posts

Premium Member

"VOIVOD IS THE INFIDEL AND WE BURN HIS FLAG!!!"
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Suck it, assholes.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    "VOIVOD IS THE INFIDEL AND WE BURN HIS FLAG!!!"
    or "If I keep on acting all fundamentalist no-one will notice that I am a flaming homosexual"
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Sounds like 100 protesters that can suck my red white and blue Dick.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 11,545 Times in 4,919 Posts

Rot in hell.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:17 AM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

[QUOTE[/size]
    [/QUOTE]

I love to suck Pigs off and swallow!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Last Online

03.25.16 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Massive fuck you to all of them. Utter scum. Nice fucking beard ya fucking twat. Enjoy living life with a face like that.

Apologies for the harshness but this "protest" struck a nerve with me.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Yet !!!

Police prevent English Defence League supporters from confronting the Muslims Against Crusades protest outside the embassy

"Earlier, a group of English Defence League protesters were ordered to move on to accommodate the anti-American demonstration"
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Yet !!!

Police prevent English Defence League supporters from confronting the Muslims Against Crusades protest outside the embassy

"Earlier, a group of English Defence League protesters were ordered to move on to accommodate the anti-American demonstration"
    In all fairness to the police, if the EDL had gotten close to this protest it would have resulted in a bloodbath and possibly more rioting, similar to what we saw last month. If I had been in charge of the operation I would have turned all my snipers on the radical muslims and shot the fucking lot! They live in a western country, that was built on christian values and we have taken them into our nation, given them jobs, homes and free health care and yet they refuse point blank to integrate into our society and they constantly protest about our allies and way of life. I would be happy if we sent the lot of them back to whatever sweatbox shithole they come from so they can practice their intolerence and hopefully be taken out by a Hellfire Missile in the very near future.

Long live the Queen and God bless America
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Allah is fast and danger!!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

- Achmed takes a break from jihad to play the popular muslim party game, "Which is worse? My armpit or my breath".

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 6,671 Times in 3,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    100 protesters burn American flag outside U.S. embassy in London during minute's silence for 9/11

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...S-embassy.html
    I don't understand why people like this can't be charged with a treason like offence. Being the anti-rights person that I am, I have no problem with these people like these being thrown in a jail cell and not being released until they decide that they want to be on the side of their new nation and not the place they once lived.

I'm not a fan of most "protests", these scumbags are worse than most protestors.

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Go back to the desert and die.

Last Online

12.11.15 @ 10:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    In all fairness to the police, if the EDL had gotten close to this protest it would have resulted in a bloodbath and possibly more rioting, similar to what we saw last month. If I had been in charge of the operation I would have turned all my snipers on the radical muslims and shot the fucking lot! They live in a western country, that was built on christian values and we have taken them into our nation, given them jobs, homes and free health care and yet they refuse point blank to integrate into our society and they constantly protest about our allies and way of life. I would be happy if we sent the lot of them back to whatever sweatbox shithole they come from so they can practice their intolerence and hopefully be taken out by a Hellfire Missile in the very near future.

Long live the Queen and God bless America
    True, EDL are very similar to the BNP but are more likely to get into scraps and riots and stuff. Two people were stabbed when the EDL and Anti-American Muslim groups collided at one point, it was tense. But I whole heartedly agree that I find it utterly unacceptable that if I were to go to their country and start preaching western values I'd probably be arrested, tortured, killed, whatever. Yet they can come to our wonderful country and try to protest against our allies, protest against everything that the west stands for? And yes, a Christian country (it irritates me when people say that it isn't because we're more multi-cultural now than ever - we're still Christian, dumbfucks) and more than happy to give them a house, healthcare, and probably benefits too. What do they do in return? Fuck all.

What I don't understand is why the police allowed some muslims to say "Islam will take over the world" and all that, yet some English citizens would also like some free speech and sorry, move along, nothing to see here. Lets keep the minorities happy because its politically correct, and although the EDL isn't the nicest of organisations, they should at least be allowed the same rights in their "protests" and speeches as these Anti American Muslims.

Sorry for ranting. The whole thing irritates me. Would be better if they flew over to NY and started burning flags, then we'd see how fucking calm the police, and bystanders, are about it.
    If I told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what I've gone through over the last 20 odd years, what it took to finally get where I am, people just wouldn't fucking believe it. So it's pointless. I now realize that I can't change people's minds, and I really don't want to or need to try. I'm at peace with it, and that's all that matters. - Edward Van Halen