Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

The Minor-Attracted Community

http://B4U-ACT.org Seeking acceptance for "minor attracted person" and pedophiles

CHICAGO, August 17, 2011—The modern age has been hailed as post-gender and post-racial. Meaning that we've grown as a society beyond petty discrimination against people on the basis of race or gender identity, and such discrimination is met with the entire wrath our legal and social institutions can muster.

If some people have their way, this modern age will soon be post-pedophilia. And playgrounds will be empty.

B4U-ACT is a Maryland-based group of mental health professionals, psychiatrists and pedophiles who want to normalize pedophilia. Instead of pejoratively calling them "pedophiles," "fiends," "deviants," "freaks," "perverts," "degenerates," "predators" or "pedophiles," they would prefer that society refer to them by the sensitive and socially-accepting term: minor attracted persons.

The groups latest symposium "Pedophilia, Minor-Attracted Persons, and the DSM: Issues and Controversies" was held today, August 17, 2011, in Baltimore, Maryland

The point of this symposium is to promote "tolerance” and “normalization.” The group hopes it will lead to eventual acceptance of their peculiar desires and behaviors. It opposes treatment to change feelings of attraction to children, arguing that, "No one chooses to be emotionally and sexually attracted to children or adolescents. The cause is unknown; in fact, the development of attraction to adults is not understood.

Howard Kline, the science director of B4U-ACT, said of the existing definition, "It is based on data from prison studies, which completely ignore the existence of those who are law-abiding," adding, “The Diagnostic and Statistical of Mental Disorders (DSM) should meet a higher standard than that ... We can help them, because we are the people they are writing about.”

We? What kind of science does he direct?

People in the child-protection field are intolerantly alarmed.

They're concerned that the deletion of pedophilia from the DSM will result in the decriminalization of pedophilia behaviors and force the repeal of criminal laws punishing pedophiles and protecting children.

B4U-ACT is described as “a 501(c)(3) organization that promotes dialog between mental health professionals and people with a sexual attraction to children or adolescents... “

“B4U-ACT is a unique collaborative effort between minor-attracted people and mental health professionals to promote communication and understanding between the two groups.”

Freaks, fiends, degenerates, perverts, deviants and predators have their own 501(c)(3) that collaborates with the shrinks. The patients are helping run the asylum.

The goal of B4U-ACT is to demand, convince, cajole, and do whatever it takes to get the APA to revise the definition of pedophilia in the DSM. They are appalled that the current definition of “minor-attracted persons” is “inaccurate” and “misleading”.

The DSM connects pedophilia with criminality. Which is, rights of the minor be damned, insensitive. The APA is not taking B4U-ACT seriously on this point. Even psychiatrists are not that crazy.

But it is worth being informed, and afraid, of this group.

What concerns B4U-ACT is the criminal stigma of pedophilia on law-abiding “minor attracted persons.” The whole objective of this conference is to develop strategies and condition society “into accepting pedophiles”.

“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize," says child advocate Dr. Judith Reisman. "You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.”

Excuse me while I go hide the kid in the bunker.

Dr. Richard Kramer, B4U-ACT director of operations, wrote, “What purpose does calling someone a ‘pervert’ or ‘predator’ serve anyway, other than to express contempt and hatred? ... How is this productive? It certainly doesn’t protect children. I would urge all SO [sex offender] activists to listen to their own message: Stop buying into and promoting false stereotypes. Stop demonizing a whole class of people, and start learning the facts.”

Sex Offender activists? Class of people? You really can’t make this stuff up.

Jacob Breslow, a graduate student in gender research at the London School of Economics, admits to being excited over the potential for exploiting the removal of pedophilia from the next edition of the DSM. In his abstract Sexual Alignment: Critiquing Sexual Orientation, the Pedophile and the DSM V, Breslow writes:

“Allowing for a form of non-diagnosable minor attraction is exciting, as it creates a sexual or political identity by which activists, scholars and clinicians can better understand Minor Attracted Persons.”

Where do we draw the line on hating the sin, but not the sinner? When does tolerance lapse into parody? When does self-accountability become more important than deviant urges?

There are some acts in this world - rape, torture, murder, and yes, pedophilia - that are hateful, and the urges to commit them are contemptible. It was once said, a long time ago, that columnists should incorporate the words fiend, pervert, degenerate, etc. as many times as they can get away with.

This is an unfortunate opportunity to obey that rule.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

A GROUP of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals say it is time to change the way society views individuals who have physical attractions to children.

The organisation, which calls itself B4U-Act, is lobbying for changes to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM, the guideline of standards on mental health that is put together by the American Psychiatric Association, FOXNews.com said.

The group says its mission is to help paedophiles before they create a crisis, and to do so by offering a less critical view of the disorder.

"Stigmatising and stereotyping minor-attracted people inflames the fears of minor-attracted people, mental health professionals and the public, without contributing to an understanding of minor-attracted people or the issue of child sexual abuse," reads the organisation's website.

B4U-Act said that 38 individuals attended a symposium in Baltimore last week, including researchers from Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University and the universities of Illinois and Louisville. According to the group, which was said to not endorse every point of view expressed, the speakers in attendance concluded that "minor-attracted" individuals are largely misunderstood and should not be criminalised even as their actions should be discouraged.

Speakers also argued that people who are sexually attracted to children should have input into the decision about how paedophilia is defined in the DSM, which they said is supposed to be a guide to promote "mental health vs social control".

The American Psychiatric Association did not participate in the conference, and evidently does not condone the group's message.

"An adult who engages in sexual activity with a child is performing a criminal and immoral act and this is never considered normal or socially acceptable behaviour," the APA wrote in a 2003 position statement.

Critics of the effort also note that the movement likens its fight for pedophilia acceptance to society's more recent embrace of homosexuality. They warn of a slippery slope to a time when pedophilia is "just another lifestyle choice" that won't warrant criminal charges - and will leave young children at risk.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...om-pedophilia/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

No, pedophiles, no children for you! It doesn't work that way. Homosexuals who want to get married also happen to be legal, consenting adults. Find me an 8-year old who is also over 18 and a legal adult and we'll talk. In the meantime, keep your hands to yourself, sicko.

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:16 AM
    Liked 18,093 Times in 8,939 Posts

Let me just put it out here now.

Anyone who does anything like that to any of my kids better hope they are in jail for life.

I will kill them, and the body will never be found.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Can we just call them what they are instead of that sickening PC title in the subject header?

They're fucking pedophiles.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Huge difference between being homosexual and being a pedophile. Homosexual's are consenting adults (or even teenagers of the same age where the sex is consensual) . These sick fucks think it's okay to have sex with babies and small children who are in no way are able to give consent. How can you even start to compare the two.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Can we just call them what they are instead of that sickening PC title in the subject header?

They're fucking pedophiles.
    Or at least make it more accurate. "Minor" is a legal term and subject to change through legislation.
    The people in question are "Child-Attracted," sexually attracted to children. Doesn't sound so acceptable that way, does it? Because it's fucking not!

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Critics of the effort also note that the movement likens its fight for pedophilia acceptance to society's more recent embrace of homosexuality. They warn of a slippery slope to a time when pedophilia is "just another lifestyle choice" that won't warrant criminal charges - and will leave young children at risk.
    BULLSHIT.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:55 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

on the other hand we have a 51 year old Hollywood actor married to a 16 year old "inspiring" "actress" shopping around a reality show

if they get a reality show, whatever network airs it will be a party to child abuse, in my opinion.

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:00 AM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

"The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

She's The Woman, Mean Street
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:59 AM
    Liked 44 Times in 20 Posts

Donor

Ya know, I consider myself a pretty "live and let live" and "to each his own" type of of guy, but this train of thought is just out of bounds to me. If I was ever presented with this regarding my own kids, or any of my friends kids, I'd end up gladly spending the rest of my life in jail over it. I don't know who I hate more.....child molesters or woman beaters. I have very little tolerance for either.
    Lode's Facebook
    @Lode13 on Twitter

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

I've been thinking about doing this all day, and I've finally decided to come out of the closet. These brave souls have given me the strength and courage to live my own life openly. I hope all of my friends here won't turn their backs on me when I say this...

Here goes:

I am a member of the bust-the-kneecaps-of-child-molesters-with-a-crowbar community. People like me (And there are lots of us. More than you might suspect) have long been shunned by society. We've been called "violent" and our lifestyles have been made illegal in most states. But I didn't choose to be this way, it's how I was born.
    Some day, I hope that myself and other B.T.K.O.C.M.W.A.C's can live our lifestyle openly and unafraid of criminal prosecution.
    So, please, if you have a friend who is a B.T.K.O.C.M.W.A.C., just accept him or her for who they are. Don't turn your back.

Thanks for reading. It really does feel better to live openly and be myself.

Don't read this.

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    I've been thinking about doing this all day, and I've finally decided to come out of the closet. These brave souls have given me the strength and courage to live my own life openly. I hope all of my friends here won't turn their backs on me when I say this...

Here goes:

I am a member of the bust-the-kneecaps-of-child-molesters-with-a-crowbar community. People like me (And there are lots of us. More than you might suspect) have long been shunned by society. We've been called "violent" and our lifestyles have been made illegal in most states. But I didn't choose to be this way, it's how I was born.
    Some day, I hope that myself and other B.T.K.O.C.M.W.A.C's can live our lifestyle openly and unafraid of criminal prosecution.
    So, please, if you have a friend who is a B.T.K.O.C.M.W.A.C., just accept him or her for who they are. Don't turn your back.

It's like looking in a mirror. Thanks for your courage. It gives me hope.

And dude, if you strike the kneecap at a downward angle instead of straight on, it pops that bastard right off the femur.

Last Online

07.10.12 @ 02:31 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post

Here goes:

I am a proud member also!