Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,534
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Likes
    569
    Liked 1,478 Times in 1,008 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default Teens kill black man in Mississippi

    http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/...ime/index.html

    Violence is getting out of control.

  2. #2
    Hang 'Em High
    Join Date
    06.17.03
    Age
    30
    Location
    New Brunswick Canada
    Posts
    6,980
    Favorite VH Album

    You name it
    Favorite VH Song

    See above
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:06 AM
    Likes
    310
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

    Default

    They should shoot the fucking kid right between the eyes. People like him are a disgrace to the humanity.

  3. #3
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,105
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 06:17 PM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,688 Times in 3,708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ain't Talkin' Bout' Love View Post
    They should shoot the fucking kid right between the eyes. People like him are a disgrace to the humanity.
    this

  4. #4
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    10.12.09
    Posts
    1,872
    Last Online

    05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    What the hell is going on? Why are we going backwards?

    Why aren't the other teens being charged in this case?

    I will enjoy reading about this little punk white kid being killed in prison.

  5. #5
    Good Enough pal1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.07
    Age
    45
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    1,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

    Too hard to choose
    Last Online

    06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The South is a different place people. The racial situation here is much worse than in many other places. I'm not that shocked. Don't forget the Knox Tenn. case where a white couple was beaten, raped, tortured, then killed by 5 or 6 blacks. Of course CNN wasn't creamin in their pants to tell that story.

  6. #6
    Eruption Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Age
    39
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    784
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:17 AM
    Likes
    7
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal1800 View Post
    The South is a different place people. The racial situation here is much worse than in many other places. I'm not that shocked. Don't forget the Knox Tenn. case where a white couple was beaten, raped, tortured, then killed by 5 or 6 blacks. Of course CNN wasn't creamin in their pants to tell that story.
    Not a lot of national media attention on the murder of 7 people by a black man last month in my home town either (Grand Rapids, MI). His victims included his ex wife and both of her parents, an ex girlfriend, and even his own daughter. Crazy. Happened only a couple of blocks from where I work.

    Massacre in Grand Rapids ends in suicide of shooter


    http://www.huliq.com/10304/massacre-...uicide-shooter - Cached


    Jul

  7. #7
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    10.12.09
    Posts
    1,872
    Last Online

    05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pal1800 View Post
    The South is a different place people. The racial situation here is much worse than in many other places. I'm not that shocked. Don't forget the Knox Tenn. case where a white couple was beaten, raped, tortured, then killed by 5 or 6 blacks. Of course CNN wasn't creamin in their pants to tell that story.
    You're not shocked a group of white kids consider beating and killing a black guy their night of entertainment?

    As for the Tennessee case, it was the rape, torture and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. The chief of police whose department was investigating the case, said no testimony or evidence existed that the crime was racially motivated. In other words, the murderers didn't go out hunting white people. They went out hunting victims.

    As for your final sentence, I'm trying not to make assumptions about what you mean. Can you clarify? You think the media is covering up black-on-white crimes? Or over-covering white-on-black crimes?

    The Christian/Newsome murders were national news, by the way. I hadn't heard about this new murder anywhere but VH Links. The Wisconsin riots are in my paper (Arizona), and that's a case of black-on-white crime. I just don't know what your insinuation is.

  8. #8
    Eruption msr316's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.11.04
    Age
    39
    Location
    Knoxville Tn
    Posts
    907
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    I love them all!!!!
    Last Online

    02.09.16 @ 03:21 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    You're not shocked a group of white kids consider beating and killing a black guy their night of entertainment?

    As for the Tennessee case, it was the rape, torture and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. The chief of police whose department was investigating the case, said no testimony or evidence existed that the crime was racially motivated. In other words, the murderers didn't go out hunting white people. They went out hunting victims.

    As for your final sentence, I'm trying not to make assumptions about what you mean. Can you clarify? You think the media is covering up black-on-white crimes? Or over-covering white-on-black crimes?

    The Christian/Newsome murders were national news, by the way. I hadn't heard about this new murder anywhere but VH Links. The Wisconsin riots are in my paper (Arizona), and that's a case of black-on-white crime. I just don't know what your insinuation is.

    I'll kiss your ass if the case in Knoxville wasn't racially motivated! Even if the news and police say they have dont have any evidence. Here's a page telling what they did to this poor couple.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

  9. #9
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    10.12.09
    Posts
    1,872
    Last Online

    05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msr316 View Post
    I'll kiss your ass if the case in Knoxville wasn't racially motivated! Even if the news and police say they have dont have any evidence. Here's a page telling what they did to this poor couple.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
    I'm well aware of the awful details of that case.

    Here's my argument: If Christian (the girl) had been black and Newsome (the boy) white they still would both be dead. If they both were Puerto Rican, they'd both still be dead. If he had been Mexican and she Irish, they'd both still be dead.

    Do you think I'm wrong? You'll need to give me proof - other than your gut tells you something.

    The Mississippi teens went out hunting a nigg*r.

    If James Craig Anderson had been white (Puerto Rican, Mexican, whatever), he'd still be alive.

    Do you think I'm wrong?

  10. #10
    Good Enough pal1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.30.07
    Age
    45
    Location
    Mandeville, LA
    Posts
    1,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

    Too hard to choose
    Last Online

    06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    You're not shocked a group of white kids consider beating and killing a black guy their night of entertainment?

    As for the Tennessee case, it was the rape, torture and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome. The chief of police whose department was investigating the case, said no testimony or evidence existed that the crime was racially motivated. In other words, the murderers didn't go out hunting white people. They went out hunting victims.

    As for your final sentence, I'm trying not to make assumptions about what you mean. Can you clarify? You think the media is covering up black-on-white crimes? Or over-covering white-on-black crimes?

    The Christian/Newsome murders were national news, by the way. I hadn't heard about this new murder anywhere but VH Links. The Wisconsin riots are in my paper (Arizona), and that's a case of black-on-white crime. I just don't know what your insinuation is.
    Don't confuse shocked with being ok with the situation. There is a lot of evil in people and there are serious, unrepairable racial tensions, especially down south.

    I live outside of New Orleans, we have a couple hundred murders a year, most black on black a few white on white,, 10 or so black on white and some years 1 or no white on black murders. Many people have been run out of neighborhoods because of racial issues and violence associated. I can't live where I grew up anymore because of the element there. So, no I'm not shocked at all and I would expect more of the same from both sides.

  11. #11
    Eruption msr316's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.11.04
    Age
    39
    Location
    Knoxville Tn
    Posts
    907
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    I love them all!!!!
    Last Online

    02.09.16 @ 03:21 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    I'm well aware of the awful details of that case.

    Here's my argument: If Christian (the girl) had been black and Newsome (the boy) white they still would both be dead. If they both were Puerto Rican, they'd both still be dead. If he had been Mexican and she Irish, they'd both still be dead.

    Do you think I'm wrong? You'll need to give me proof - other than your gut tells you something.

    The Mississippi teens went out hunting a nigg*r.

    If James Craig Anderson had been white (Puerto Rican, Mexican, whatever), he'd still be alive.

    Do you think I'm wrong?

    Prove to me that no matter what race they were they would still be dead? Or does the same rule not apply to you? Just because you have a "gut feeling" that it wouldn't matter, doesn't make you right!!

  12. #12
    Hang 'Em High
    Join Date
    06.17.03
    Age
    30
    Location
    New Brunswick Canada
    Posts
    6,980
    Favorite VH Album

    You name it
    Favorite VH Song

    See above
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:06 AM
    Likes
    310
    Liked 226 Times in 162 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    this
    Was gonna say human race, hence "the" humanity.

  13. #13
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    10.12.09
    Posts
    1,872
    Last Online

    05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msr316 View Post
    Prove to me that no matter what race they were they would still be dead? Or does the same rule not apply to you? Just because you have a "gut feeling" that it wouldn't matter, doesn't make you right!!
    No. The same rule does not apply to me.

    Here's why: when you posit a theory, the burden of proof falls on you. It's not my burden to disprove your theory.

    For example, if you and I met for coffee at Starbucks and you said, "I just flew here under my own power," I would say the evidence suggests you're wrong. It's then up to you to prove you flew there. It's not up to me to prove you did not fly there.

    So, in this instance, you said, "I'll kiss your ass if the case in Knoxville wasn't racially motivated!" I say the evidence does not support it. This is your theory to prove correct. It's not my burden to prove it incorrect.

    (By the way, because the victims were white and the perpetrators were black is NOT evidence that this is a racially motivated crime. I'd say it has more to do with the perpetrators snorting upwards of 20 grams of coke and constantly smoking pot that led to the carjacking.)

    I'll give you some help, though. Here's a website with a very thorough collection of stories, PDFs of testimony, recorded interviews, court proceedings, etc. http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/lo...ewsom-murders/

    Dig around. Find me where it says they went out hunting white people, like the Mississippi kids went out hunting black people.

  14. #14
    Eruption msr316's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.11.04
    Age
    39
    Location
    Knoxville Tn
    Posts
    907
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    I love them all!!!!
    Last Online

    02.09.16 @ 03:21 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    No. The same rule does not apply to me.

    Here's why: when you posit a theory, the burden of proof falls on you. It's not my burden to disprove your theory.

    For example, if you and I met for coffee at Starbucks and you said, "I just flew here under my own power," I would say the evidence suggests you're wrong. It's then up to you to prove you flew there. It's not up to me to prove you did not fly there.

    So, in this instance, you said, "I'll kiss your ass if the case in Knoxville wasn't racially motivated!" I say the evidence does not support it. This is your theory to prove correct. It's not my burden to prove it incorrect.

    (By the way, because the victims were white and the perpetrators were black is NOT evidence that this is a racially motivated crime. I'd say it has more to do with the perpetrators snorting upwards of 20 grams of coke and constantly smoking pot that led to the carjacking.)

    I'll give you some help, though. Here's a website with a very thorough collection of stories, PDFs of testimony, recorded interviews, court proceedings, etc. http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/lo...ewsom-murders/

    Dig around. Find me where it says they went out hunting white people, like the Mississippi kids went out hunting black people.
    1. you can be a smartass all you want to... I could really care less.

    2. Just because they didn't go "hunting" doesnt mean it wasn't racially motivated. For example if a group of white guys were hanging out on a street corner and saw a black man pull up and they pulled him from his car and killed him, you're saying there is no way, shape or form that could be racially motivated because they didn't go "hunting" for him. Right?

    3 I would also like to hear you prove weed and coke makes you wanna carjack, kidnap, rape, torture, and murder people. If your weed makes you wanna do that I would stop smoking it asap! Another theory of yours..... Here it is for you

    "By the way, because the victims were white and the perpetrators were black is NOT evidence that this is a racially motivated crime. I'd say it has more to do with the perpetrators snorting upwards of 20 grams of coke and constantly smoking pot that led to the carjacking"

    4. you said no matter what race they were they would have done the same thing to them. Let me help you out, thats a theory...your theory. Just like you told me to prove what I said, I told you to prove it wouldn't matter what race they were. But you can't. The only thing you can do is try to be as big of a smartass as you can and talk a lot so it looks like you know what your saying. It didn't work!

    Just incase you forgot your response to me you said

    "Here's my argument: If Christian (the girl) had been black and Newsome (the boy) white they still would both be dead. If they both were Puerto Rican, they'd both still be dead. If he had been Mexican and she Irish, they'd both still be dead.

    Do you think I'm wrong? You'll need to give me proof - other than your gut tells you something.

    The Mississippi teens went out hunting a nigg*r.

    If James Craig Anderson had been white (Puerto Rican, Mexican, whatever), he'd still be alive.

    Do you think I'm wrong?"

    Next time you think your gonna make someone look like an ass and talk down to them remember what you reply to people. But I'm sure I'm wrong and the above isn't a theory and you don't have to prove anything because I disagreed with you first.

    It's people like you that make it not worth coming to a site like this. You can't disagree with someone, you have to try and belittle people. I could care less what you have to say from this point on.

    Simply put... go fuck yourself.

  15. #15
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    10.12.09
    Posts
    1,872
    Last Online

    05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    5
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msr316 View Post
    1. you can be a smartass all you want to... I could really care less.

    2. Just because they didn't go "hunting" doesnt mean it wasn't racially motivated. For example if a group of white guys were hanging out on a street corner and saw a black man pull up and they pulled him from his car and killed him, you're saying there is no way, shape or form that could be racially motivated because they didn't go "hunting" for him. Right?

    3 I would also like to hear you prove weed and coke makes you wanna carjack, kidnap, rape, torture, and murder people. If your weed makes you wanna do that I would stop smoking it asap! Another theory of yours..... Here it is for you

    "By the way, because the victims were white and the perpetrators were black is NOT evidence that this is a racially motivated crime. I'd say it has more to do with the perpetrators snorting upwards of 20 grams of coke and constantly smoking pot that led to the carjacking"

    4. you said no matter what race they were they would have done the same thing to them. Let me help you out, thats a theory...your theory. Just like you told me to prove what I said, I told you to prove it wouldn't matter what race they were. But you can't. The only thing you can do is try to be as big of a smartass as you can and talk a lot so it looks like you know what your saying. It didn't work!

    Just incase you forgot your response to me you said

    "Here's my argument: If Christian (the girl) had been black and Newsome (the boy) white they still would both be dead. If they both were Puerto Rican, they'd both still be dead. If he had been Mexican and she Irish, they'd both still be dead.

    Do you think I'm wrong? You'll need to give me proof - other than your gut tells you something.

    The Mississippi teens went out hunting a nigg*r.

    If James Craig Anderson had been white (Puerto Rican, Mexican, whatever), he'd still be alive.

    Do you think I'm wrong?"

    Next time you think your gonna make someone look like an ass and talk down to them remember what you reply to people. But I'm sure I'm wrong and the above isn't a theory and you don't have to prove anything because I disagreed with you first.

    It's people like you that make it not worth coming to a site like this. You can't disagree with someone, you have to try and belittle people. I could care less what you have to say from this point on.

    Simply put... go fuck yourself.
    Dude, I 100 percent apologize if you think I was talking down to you. I absolutely was not. As I see it, we're engaged in two opposing sides of a debate.

    You're right about my theory, though (that the murderers in Knoxville would've killed anyone they ran across that night). I can't really back that up with much, other than the murderers motivations weren't about race. The evidence isn't there.

    In fact, I've been reading tons about this case and the only racial evidence I could find was a statement by one of the defendants. After being arrested, he was questioned about why he didn't step up and stop his friends from torturing the white couple. His reply was, "F**k that white girl, she don't mean nothin' to me. You cops come into my neighborhood and kill us. Why should I get involved in something that is none of my business?"

    So, no matter how horrendous the crime was, the evidence does not exist that it was motivated by race, even though it's black-on-white crime. Conversely, the kids beating up and running over a black guy because he was black is solely a race-motivate crime. That's a huge difference to me.

    That's where I stand on this.

    Again, I'll check my tone. I absolutely was not trying to belittle you, and I'm sorry that I came across that way.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. "I don't want to have to kill this man, but I'll kill him graveyard dead, ma'am."
    By Jesus H Christ in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12.12.09, 07:31 AM
  2. Bridge collapses into Mississippi River
    By 5150 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09.18.08, 06:28 AM
  3. Mississippi Power
    By RcoasterA in forum The Diamond One
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02.28.07, 10:23 PM
  4. Mississippi Power
    By Ian Sane in forum The Diamond One
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.28.07, 09:14 PM
  5. Justice in Mississippi...finally
    By Dennis in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06.21.05, 10:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •