Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Bert and Ernie are asexual puppets, will not wed

In response to an online petition asking Sesame Street producers to let odd couple Bert and Ernie marry as a way to teach tolerance to young children, Sesame Workshop has issued a statement on the nature of Bert and Ernie’s relationship: “Bert and Ernie are best friends. They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves. Even though they are identified as male characters and possess many human traits and characteristics (as most Sesame Street Muppets™ do), they remain puppets, and do not have a sexual orientation.”

http://www.change.org/petitions/let-...eet#signatures
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

i heard about this on the radio today and hoped it was a fucking joke.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

Fags. Leave our children alone, and Bert and Ernie too.

Fucking queers. Disgusting creatures.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Last edited by VHwasCoolestWithDLR; 08.11.11 at 09:16 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

They're puppets. Puppets.

Just thought I'd throw out that little reminder.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Ahh Christ.

Why does every "best friend" duo have to be gay? Why did Spongebob and Patrick have to be gay? Why do Bert and Ernie have to be gay?

I swear to God when I was a kid, I never once considered that. I'm pro-tolerance. I don't like having tolerance shoved down my throat. There.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Fags. Leave our children alone, and Bert and Ernie too.

Fucking queers. Disgusting creatures.
    Bro, we've been getting along for a while. I'm finding we share quite a bit in common, but on this one, all I can say is, Not cool, man.

Don't let the small percentage, of the radicals, sour your ability to be fair. I have three friends that are gay. They are just as disgusted by the radical homosexual fringe trying to push this, and other ludicris agendas.

As I was told by one today; "Things like this will forever cause us to be persecuted. Radical gays need to learn to just leave things alone."
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by RRMB View Post
    Bro, we've been getting along for a while. I'm finding we share quite a bit in common, but on this one, all I can say is, Not cool, man.

Don't let the small percentage, of the radicals, sour your ability to be fair. I have three friends that are gay. They are just as disgusted by the radical homosexual fringe trying to push this, and other ludicris agendas.

As I was told by one today; "Things like this will forever cause us to be persecuted. Radical gays need to learn to just leave things alone."
    Your friend is right.

Gays had come a long way, and I think that people had become quite tolerant of them over the past 25 years,, myself included. Gays however have taken it WAY too far, and I am finished being politically correct and "tolerant" of their bullshit and agendas and lifestyle.

The politically correct are destroying this country, and everyone is so scared to say what they really feel for fear of offending someone. I'm done with that.

I think the gay lifestyle is disgusting. Disgusting shit-fucking perverted deviance. If you and your gay friends find that offensive, well that's too bad, Pete. I think that guys fucking other guys is purely deviant behavior, and they're forcing it upon us and our children,, even taking over our classrooms and forcing their curriculum down our children's throats, and now want Sesame Street to teach our children that Ernie and Bert fuck one another in the ass. This has all gone WAY to far.

I don't need to accept it. I do believe that their lifestyle is disgusting, and I do not need to tolerate their agendas,, and neither do our children, for goodness sake.

Enough is enough. People in this country need to stand up against this deviance. The time has come for the fags to take their perverted and deviant shit-fucking ways out of our faces and the faces of our children and classrooms and children's shows and put it back in their closets where it belongs.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

I think that guys fucking other guys is purely deviant behavior, ...
    Yeah, but what about lesbians? I'm pro-lesbian all the way.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Can't we just settle for letting kids know there's nothing wrong with friends with benefits? What has this world come to?
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

For someone who hates gay sex so much, you seem to have a pretty good visual of it in your head and describe it pretty well in writing.

Your friend is right.

Gays had come a long way, and I think that people had become quite tolerant of them over the past 25 years,, myself included. Gays however have taken it WAY too far, and I am finished being politically correct and "tolerant" of their bullshit and agendas and lifestyle.

The politically correct are destroying this country, and everyone is so scared to say what they really feel for fear of offending someone. I'm done with that.

I think the gay lifestyle is disgusting. Disgusting shit-fucking perverted deviance. If you and your gay friends find that offensive, well that's too bad, Pete. I think that guys fucking other guys is purely deviant behavior, and they're forcing it upon us and our children,, even taking over our classrooms and forcing their curriculum down our children's throats, and now want Sesame Street to teach our children that Ernie and Bert fuck one another in the ass. This has all gone WAY to far.

I don't need to accept it. I do believe that their lifestyle is disgusting, and I do not need to tolerate their agendas,, and neither do our children, for goodness sake.

Enough is enough. People in this country need to stand up against this deviance. The time has come for the fags to take their perverted and deviant shit-fucking ways out of our faces and the faces of our children and classrooms and children's shows and put it back in their closets where it belongs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 08:36 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

I think we should just say that Peppermint Patty meets our gay cartoon character quota and leave it at that

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:00 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

It is amazing what qualifies as news these days. A gay rights group said they wanted it, why I will never know, and Sesame Street said NO.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:00 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Your friend is right.

Doesn't Burt and Ernie get fisted on a daily basis as it is That seems pretty gay.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 02:51 PM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    They're puppets. Puppets.

Just thought I'd throw out that little reminder.
    Thank you.

People need to relax a little bit with stuff like this. I am all for tolerance and freedom to be with who you want to be with, but this is going a little overboard. If they want to introduce new characters that are married to each other, fine. Why change existing characters?
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.