Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Eruption Ilovevh's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.04
    Age
    44
    Location
    pensacola fl
    Posts
    1,486
    Favorite VH Album

    adkot
    Favorite VH Song

    she's the woman/hbsd
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:20 PM
    Likes
    84
    Liked 171 Times in 106 Posts

    Default Coffee Wars: Is Dunkin’ Donuts More Valuable Than Starbucks?

    My karma just ran over your dogma

    Love 'em all I says
    Let Cupid sort 'em out



    https://www.facebook.com/debra.browne.3114

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    My kids now have shares in DD...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  3. #3
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    07.23.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    5,444
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 09:05 AM
    Likes
    97
    Liked 432 Times in 167 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Always liked Double D's better than Starbucks. DD has a better selection of breakfast items than Starbuscks...
    Rock the Red!!!

    "Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

    Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I don't drink coffee, but Starbucks is insanely expensive. I stop in and get hot chocolate every now and then, and I am shocked when I see their prices.

    Their hot chocolate is really good though!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  5. #5
    Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.06.01
    Location
    Weatherford, TX
    Posts
    3,839
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

    Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

    02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Likes
    15
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    DunkinDonuts french vanilla is what I have in my coffee maker. Its damn good. That starbucks shit is just for fat chicks with hairy armpits and back pimples I think.
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

  6. #6
    Gird your loins Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    57
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    13,039
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 08:35 PM
    Likes
    1,807
    Liked 2,236 Times in 1,354 Posts

    Default

    yeah but...............................
    Dunkin' Donuts employee busted for prostitution; sold sex out of restaurant, cops say

    BY MIKE JACCARINO
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

    Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:38 PM



    Melissa Redmond was arrested for prostitution after a six-week sting dubbed 'Operation Extra Sugar.'
    A New Jersey Dunkin' Donuts employee is in hot water for serving up more than just coffee and Coolattas, police said.

    Cops hit Melissa Redmond, 29, with a prostitution rap after the Mine Hill, N.J. woman hawked sexual services to thirsty customers at a Rockaway Boro Dunkin' Donuts, the Asbury Park Press reports.

    "I had gotten an anonymous tip," Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann told The Press. "She was a night-time employee, supposedly a very good one."

    Redmond's arrest came after a six-week sting, aptly called: "Operation Extra Sugar." During the investigation, cops posed as johns and solicited sexual liaisons from the donut dealer.

    The investigation began with Schwarzmann staking out the Dunkin' Donuts on Route 46 in Rockaway Boro - about a 20-minute ride from the city. He witnessed Redmond making lengthy trips to and from the shop's parking lot.

    "Sometimes I'd even see money changing hands," Schwarzmann told The Press.

    Two other police officers then went in street-clothes to the Dunkin' Donuts' drive-thru window and tried to solicit sex from Redmond.

    "She said if he wanted a good time to call her and she gave him her phone number," Schwarzmann said.

    The officer then parked in the parking lot and waited for Redmond, who came out a short time later and offered a menu that had nothing to do with bagels and coffee.

    Schwarzmann told The Press that the officer returned on another night and repeated the scenario - and Redmond even offered to lower her prices.

    The cop told Redmond that he had to go to a bank machine to get out some cash, Schwarzmann said.

    When he returned, he parked in the parking lot and arrested Redmond when she came out. Redmond could not be reached for comment.

    survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

    She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,878
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 12:19 PM
    Likes
    3,505
    Liked 18,131 Times in 8,955 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    yeah but...............................
    Dunkin' Donuts employee busted for prostitution; sold sex out of restaurant, cops say

    BY MIKE JACCARINO
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

    Monday, August 1st 2011, 4:38 PM



    Melissa Redmond was arrested for prostitution after a six-week sting dubbed 'Operation Extra Sugar.'
    A New Jersey Dunkin' Donuts employee is in hot water for serving up more than just coffee and Coolattas, police said.

    Cops hit Melissa Redmond, 29, with a prostitution rap after the Mine Hill, N.J. woman hawked sexual services to thirsty customers at a Rockaway Boro Dunkin' Donuts, the Asbury Park Press reports.

    "I had gotten an anonymous tip," Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann told The Press. "She was a night-time employee, supposedly a very good one."

    Redmond's arrest came after a six-week sting, aptly called: "Operation Extra Sugar." During the investigation, cops posed as johns and solicited sexual liaisons from the donut dealer.

    The investigation began with Schwarzmann staking out the Dunkin' Donuts on Route 46 in Rockaway Boro - about a 20-minute ride from the city. He witnessed Redmond making lengthy trips to and from the shop's parking lot.

    "Sometimes I'd even see money changing hands," Schwarzmann told The Press.

    Two other police officers then went in street-clothes to the Dunkin' Donuts' drive-thru window and tried to solicit sex from Redmond.

    "She said if he wanted a good time to call her and she gave him her phone number," Schwarzmann said.

    The officer then parked in the parking lot and waited for Redmond, who came out a short time later and offered a menu that had nothing to do with bagels and coffee.

    Schwarzmann told The Press that the officer returned on another night and repeated the scenario - and Redmond even offered to lower her prices.

    The cop told Redmond that he had to go to a bank machine to get out some cash, Schwarzmann said.

    When he returned, he parked in the parking lot and arrested Redmond when she came out. Redmond could not be reached for comment.
    That makes my like DD better.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    They have DD's in Chile, China, fuckin' QATAR. We dont have DD out here on the west coast, and this story just makes me even more upset about that. Some mornings I could really use a maple bar and a hummer.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,878
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 12:19 PM
    Likes
    3,505
    Liked 18,131 Times in 8,955 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    That makes my like DD better.
    "me" like.

    Sorry, had to change that!
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,878
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 12:19 PM
    Likes
    3,505
    Liked 18,131 Times in 8,955 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Some mornings I could really use a maple bar and a hummer.
    Not a bad way to start the day!!
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  11. #11
    Good Enough SassyLassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.05
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,648
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

    04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    As a Starbucks employee/slave, I will emphatically say that Dunkin Donuts is a much better establishment than the aforementioned corporation/hell. Working behind the scenes at said location, I have come to the conclusion that Starbucks customers pay for a name and not quality. I find Dunkin Donuts products to be just as good if not better than Starbucks, and come with a lower price as well as ego. Please buy Dunkin Donuts, my friends.

    I suppose it's safe to say that I will be making TLW next year as this post will probably make me lose my job.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

    "Mean ass calendar!"-TST

    "GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

    I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

    My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

  12. #12
    Eruption
    Join Date
    05.27.08
    Posts
    1,050
    Last Online

    01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SassyLassy View Post
    As a Starbucks employee/slave, I will emphatically say that Dunkin Donuts is a much better establishment than the aforementioned corporation/hell. Working behind the scenes at said location, I have come to the conclusion that Starbucks customers pay for a name and not quality. I find Dunkin Donuts products to be just as good if not better than Starbucks, and come with a lower price as well as ego. Please buy Dunkin Donuts, my friends.

    I suppose it's safe to say that I will be making TLW next year as this post will probably make me lose my job.
    Everytime I go to Starbucks the employees are so friendly and helpful! I always figured this is because the company was good to their employees, I heard even part-timers get health insurance. I do think the prices are ridiculous, I only go there like once a month since their latest price hike. Love the cake pops though! I don't have any armpit hair or back pimples either.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Dunkin' Donuts employees caught pissing and more in coffee
    By Eddymon in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02.15.06, 01:52 PM
  2. Krispy Creme vs. Dunkin' Donuts
    By diggyd in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11.02.01, 06:07 AM
  3. Dunkin' Donuts
    By Bob_R in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08.02.01, 09:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •