Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Tyler Hadley - Charged With Beating Parents To Death With Hammer Before Hosting Party

Port St. Lucie, Florida
    Tyler Hadley, a 17-year-old Florida teen has been jailed after he allegedly bludgeoned his parents to death with a hammer before throwing a party while their bodies lay in the next bedroom.

According to police, Hadley "brutally and mercilessly" killed his parents with a hammer before hosting a party for 40 to 60 people Saturday night.

Investigators say Hadley used Facebook to post invitations at around 1:15 p.m.. The party began at 9:00 p.m. and went on for about six hours while the bodies of Blake and Mary-Jo Hadley lay in the next room.

Police arrived at the home early the next morning after receiving an anonymous tip that a murder might have taken place. When officers made contact with Hadley, he appeared "nervous and panicky." Officers had also noted the home was strewn with empty beer cans.

When investigators entered the home to have a look around, they discovered the Mr. and Mrs. Hadley in a back room covered with towels, files, books and other household items. The hammer police believe was used to murder them was found between the two bodies.

Although autopsies on the deceased parents are not complete, it's believed that the couple died of blunt force trauma.

Hadley was booked into the juvenile detention center in Fort Pierce on two counts of first-degree murder.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Confession of Florida Teen Who Allegedly Beat Parents to Death Then Partied
    Published July 21, 2011

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A Florida teenager accused of beating his parents to death with a hammer -- then throwing a party while their bodies lay in a bedroom of the family home -- told his best friend he had committed the crimes, according to a police report released Wednesday.

Tyler Hadley, 17, gave a chilling account of the crimes to his friend, identified as Michael Mandell by media but referred to in an affidavit only as MM, during the party Saturday night.

Mandell told WPTV that Hadley said he had taken three ecstasy pills before murdering his parents.

Mandell said he had known Hadley since he was eight years old. Following the shocking crimes Mandell said, "I feel sick, I haven't eaten, haven't slept I'm just sick."

Hadley has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in relation to the deaths of his parents, Blake Hadley, 54, and Mary-Jo Hadley, 47.

Police said Wednesday the tip-off which led them to the Port St. Lucie home early Sunday came from Mandell -- and the friend also said Hadley had been intending to kill himself with an overdose of pills following the party.

Officers discovered the bodies of Hadley's parents on the floor of the locked master bedroom, partially covered with books, files and towels, the police report said.

A claw hammer was found between them and both bodies had wounds to their head and torso. The police report states the prints on the bodies were consistent with that hammer having been used.

Police said that after the pair were murdered, Hadley placed an invitation on Facebook about 1:30pm Saturday, inviting his friends to a party at the home.

Between 40 and 60 people attended and during the party, Hadley pulled aside Mandell saying he needed to talk to him outside, The Palm Beach Post reported.

"Tyler confided in MM that he had killed his parents," the affidavit states. "MM didn't believe him and Tyler pointed out both his parents' vehicles were still in the driveway."

Hadley told Mandell he contemplated killing his mother for about five minutes as he stood behind her while she was working on a computer.

"Then he decided to strike his mother in the back of the head with a hammer," the affidavit states. After a few strikes from the hammer, Hadley said his mother turned to him and asked, "Why?"

Hadley's father heard his wife scream and came out of the bedroom.

"Tyler told MM that he and his father stared into each other's eyes for a minute. Tyler said he then went after his father and murdered him," the affidavit states.

Hadley said it took about three hours to clean up "all the blood and that it had been more than he had expected," but it was only when he showed Mandell a bloody shoeprint on the floor of the garage that he began to believe the story.

Mandell went inside and opened the master bedroom door and saw legs "beneath a pile of items that had been thrown on the floor."

Hadley's attorney Mark Harllee has filed a not guilty plea on behalf of his client. Hadley is currently being held at the Port Lucie County jail in Florida.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/...artner=popular
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Hadley's attorney Mark Harllee has filed a not guilty plea on behalf of his client. Hadley is currently being held at the Port Lucie County jail in Florida.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/...artner=popular
    LOL. I love this part of the story, when the evidence is so strong against him.

This kid was fucking sick. Who thinks, even for five minutes, "I wonder what it would be like if I killed my mother?" That's awful. Horrifying. When I first started college and I started re-evaluating how great my family actually is to me, you think, "How terrible would my life be if mom wasn't there?" That's about as far as it went.

He looks like a high school douchebag who had no legitimate sense of decency that just took it to far. I weep for my future, if I'm surrounded by dipshits like him.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Absolutely sickening. WOW. I'm at a loss for words...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Future's in the past....
    Favorite VH Album

WACF, FW, DD
    Favorite VH Song

At the moment, Little Guitars
    Last Online

11.03.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZachenFoot View Post

This kid was fucking sick. Who thinks, even for five minutes, "I wonder what it would be like if I killed my mother?" That's awful. Horrifying. When I first started college and I started re-evaluating how great my family actually is to me, you think, "How terrible would my life be if mom wasn't there?" That's about as far as it went.

He looks like a high school douchebag who had no legitimate sense of decency that just took it to far. I weep for my future, if I'm surrounded by dipshits like him.
    Having lost my dad when I was only 9, it was hard for me to even see this story on local news...just pisses me off to no end.
    11/05/78 Hollywood Sportatorium
    12/10/82 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/20/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    01/21/84 Hollywood Sportatorium
    02/16/08 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've got dreams in hidden places and extra smiles for when I'm blue.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ZachenFoot View Post

More and more psychopaths are being born in to the world every year and they keep getting younger and younger. It's not going to get better as time goes on either.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

10.16.17 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Mandell told WPTV that Hadley said he had taken three ecstasy pills before murdering his parents.

Ummm...what?

I must admit that it has been a while since I took ecstacy, but I distinctly remember not thinking about killing anyone...much less the people who gave me life.

I didn't think people COULD be violent on ecstacy.
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women."
    Quint- Boat Captain
    --------------------------------------------------

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly"
    Arthur Carlson- Radio Station GM
    --------------------------------------------------

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "
    Clark W. Griswold- Food Additive Designer
    ---------------------------------------------------

VIVA TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND!
    Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

I think we parents can all learn a lesson from this horrible incident:

If your teenager asks if he can host a keg party at your house, hide the hammer before you say no.

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:40 PM
    Liked 797 Times in 382 Posts

Premium Member

Default YAHTZEE!!

Alberta Teens Admit to Killing Mother, Hiding Body after 'Yahtzee' Dispute

"They were upset with mom because she wanted to play 'Yahtzee' and they didn't," Willis said.

STEVENS COUNTY, Minn. (KSAX) - Two teen brothers are charged with murdering their mother on Christmas Day and hiding her body after remains were dug up last week in her Alberta backyard.

Tamara Mason's remains were found Thursday after she had been reported missing on December 27, 2010, according to Stevens County Sheriff Randy Willis.

Monday, Mason's 17-year-old son Jacob Cobb was charged with 2nd Degree Murder and her 18-year-old son, Andrew Cobb was charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder after their older brother, Dylan Clemens, 25, was questioned while in the Kandiyohi County Jail for another offense.

"(Clemens) admitted that he had watched one of the other brothers (Jacob) choke mom and then went on to lay it out as to what they had done with the body," Willis said.

Jacob and Andrew Cobb admitted to their actions after being arrested, authorities said.

"They were upset with mom because she wanted to play 'Yahtzee' and they didn't," Willis said.

Authorities said the brothers confessed that Jacob Cobb had put a plastic bag over his mother's head before strangling her to death with a belt. With the ground frozen, the brothers came up with a plan for Mason's body.

"They had her in a garbage can and just threw a blanket over it and left it out in the shed there, until the ground got thawed out enough that they were able to dig," Willis said.

According to the criminal complaint, Mason's body was initially put into the trunk of a vehicle and later moved her to the back seat with Clemens and Jacob Cobb intending to dump her along the way to South Dakota, but Clemens later refused to do so. While still devising a plan, the body was left in Mason's trunk for a few days before being moved to a garbage can in a shed outside of their home.

Andrew Cobb told agents he believed it was over Easter break, nearly four months after she was killed, that he and Clemens buried Mason under the shed, authorities said.

The Stevens County Sheriff's Office had no leads in the case until sometime in May when information led authorities to believe foul play was involved.

Clemens had told an acquaintance that Jacob Cobb had some type of physical altercation with Mason and later asked for advice on how to get dispose of a human body. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension was then called to assist in the investigation.

All three brothers are in custody, with Jacob Cobb at the Moorhead Juvenile Detention Center, Andrew Cobb in the Traverse County Jail and Dylan Clemens in the Kandiyohi County Jail for a previous arrest. Clemens has not been charged with his involvement in the murder, but authorities said they expect charges to be filed by the end of the week.

Although the suspects are in custody, many in town said they're still on edge.

"Being from a small town, it's like they're one of yours," Debra Kearnes, who lives just a few blocks from Mason's home, said. "It really hits hard." "Very disturbing that the idealized small town safe feeling; it goes away."

Willis said Mason had no items of value that could have been an added motive for her murder and that there is no evidence that drugs or alcohol played a role in the attack.

Back in January, Mason's close friend, Anna Crummie told KSAX she had doubts about finding Mason alive.

"I think she's dead," Anna Crummie said. "I really do. She has never gone two days without calling me. She didn't call me and I had dinner with her (the day she disappeared) around five (o'clock)."

In June, rumors circulated around the Morris area that Mason, 49, had been found, but authorities said that was not the case.

Monday, many in Alberta said they were glad to finally have some answers.

"I'm just glad they found her, found who did it, and the family and friends can have some peace over this whole thing," Kearnes said.

http://ksax.com/article/stories/S219...html?cat=10230

Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 07.21.11 at 08:55 AM.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Bullshit on the ecstasy excuse, it's not a substance that makes you belligerent. What an absolutely sickening story, I don't know what's wrong with people.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:13 PM
    Liked 18,157 Times in 8,973 Posts

100% chance his defense is that he was abused somehow.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    100% chance his defense is that he was abused somehow.
    Right. His parents drowned in the swimming pool, but he couldn't deal with it because of his past abuse. So buried them under a bunch of stuff in the bedroom. Then he started partying.

That defense has worked in Florida before.

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

Can you actually just pick 1?
    Favorite VH Song

Can you actually just pick 1?
    Last Online

04.21.16 @ 10:55 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLassy View Post
    Bullshit on the ecstasy excuse, it's not a substance that makes you belligerent.
    Yeah, ecstasy is supposed to make you feel like everything is beautiful and the complete opposite of violent. However that was back in my day. Who knows what kind of fucked up stuff they are selling to kids these days and calling it ecstasy.

Eruption
    Last Online

01.10.13 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Someone took the Beasties Boys a little too literally! Seriously though that is horrible! What is the deal with Florida anyway?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

The humidity?

This probably sounds odd but when we have really hot, humid, stuffy weather, I always get in a foul mood (something to do with not being able to breathe properly, maybe?) I've never got so enraged as to consider killing anybody though... And, it is a fact that when the weather gets hotter in the summer months), more violent crimes are committed. All joking apart, there has to be some sort of connection - I would imagine it has been researched somewhere along the line.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980