Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 6,671 Times in 3,697 Posts

Default Second Grade Boy Pepper Sprayed by Colorado Police in Class

they really don't pay teachers enough.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aidan-ellio...3307371&page=1
    Colorado police and school officials are defending a decision to pepper spray a second grade boy who threatened to kill his teachers.

"I kind of blow up a little," Aidan said. "I said I'm going to kill you once you get out of that room."

Aidan is in a class for kids with behavior problems. He became enraged, spitting and throwing chairs and even threatening teachers and students with a sharp piece of wood he held like a knife.

Aidan told "Good Morning America" that he regrets his behavior, but when asked if he meant to injure the teachers with the piece of wood, he said, "kind of."

"I was rowdy on the bus...They didn't let me do something I wanted to do. We needed to do stuff, but they wouldn't let me. They put me in a corner with chairs and they called my mom," he said. "It was really the teachers because I just got really upset with them."

The boy's mother, Mandy Elliot, is furious with school officials and police.

"I was angry. I didn't understand. I was on my way....Why didn't they talk to him. He was red, handcuffed, crying, screaming how much it burned," Mandy Elliot said.

Lakewood Police Officer Steve Davis said that when they arrived on the scene Aidan told them, "I will kill you mother effers," Davis said.

Teachers were so worried for their safety, they reportedly barricaded themselves in an adjacent office.

"He told the teachers the same thing...if they came out, they were going to die," Davis said.

Aidan's mother said that her son never behaves violently outside of school.

"I think there is a problem, but it's with school and Aidan," Mandy Elliot said. "It only happens at school. It doesn't happen at soccer. It doesn't happen at swimming. It doesn't happen with babysitters, with family members."

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

They need to keep some serious eyes on this kid. Holy. Fuck.

Aidan told "Good Morning America" that he regrets his behavior, but when asked if he meant to injure the teachers with the piece of wood, he said, "kind of."
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:16 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    They need to keep some serious eyes on this kid. Holy. Fuck.
    Agreed! Grade 2 so the kid is about 8 years old....in 6 or 7 years someone will dig this thread out and post the last endeavours of this little angel. Funny how there are no pictures with the article but I already have a pretty good idea of what the mother looks like.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:36 AM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post
    Funny how there are no pictures with the article but I already have a pretty good idea of what the mother looks like.
    The story was on the local news last night. Yeah, you probably already have an idea of what this woman looks like. Worse, she is busy blaming everyone; cops, teachers, anyone else she can, instead of holding herself responsible for the behaviour of this punk. Typical.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    Worse, she is busy blaming everyone; cops, teachers, anyone else she can, instead of holding herself responsible for the behaviour of this punk. Typical.
    Exactly.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    The story was on the local news last night. Yeah, you probably already have an idea of what this woman looks like. Worse, she is busy blaming everyone; cops, teachers, anyone else she can, instead of holding herself responsible for the behaviour of this punk. Typical.
    it's a sad state of affairs and you hear it all the time. Too many parents love blaming everyone but their kids for everthing. And you see that here, "he's not that way at home or at soccer, only at school". Same apologist crap you hear from piss poor parents too often.
    Last edited by It's Mike; 04.07.11 at 08:57 AM.

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

I read that it's the third time the police have been called out to deal with this kid at school. The mom also said that her son was on medication for his behavior but it made him gain weight, so she took him off of it. It's funny that there is no mention of the father being in the picture either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by onefootoutthedoor View Post
    I read that it's the third time the police have been called out to deal with this kid at school. The mom also said that her son was on medication for his behavior but it made him gain weight, so she took him off of it. It's funny that there is no mention of the father being in the picture either.
    another shocking turn of events.

I do love this decision making process from the mother though:

when my son is on meds he gains weight, when he's not he threatens to kill people and the cops are regular visitors to his school. Hmm, better take him off the meds.

Last Online

Donor

My mom has been a teacher for thirty four years now in the El Sereno neighborhood of East Los Angeles (not a lot of houses with white picket fences, if you catch my drift), and one of the things that can be very frustrating as a teacher is when it comes time for parent-teacher conferences or a meeting with parents that the parents refuse to believe that their child could have done something wrong or have a behavior issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

My mother was never tolerant of stuff like talking too much in class, I never even would've thought of doing something like this.

I knew kids that would back in the day and it fits the demographic. A lot of them actually turned out alright, to my surprise. So there is hope. But here's the difference: they never actually DID this stuff. Said some morbid things, but never did them. And they turned out alright, some actually doing very well.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

My mom has been a teacher for thirty four years now in the El Sereno neighborhood of East Los Angeles (not a lot of houses with white picket fences, if you catch my drift), and one of the things that can be very frustrating as a teacher is when it comes time for parent-teacher conferences or a meeting with parents that the parents refuse to believe that their child could have done something wrong or have a behavior issue.
    the intersesting thing up here is my wife (who's a teacher) wouldn't want to teach in a nicer area. She teaches in a poorer area and finds that the parents (when there are parents but this is another issue) are better to deal with as far not defenind their kids mistakes. Where we live (a nicer area) many parents can be a complete pain in the ass and think their kids can do no wrong. Poorer areas tend to be alot of new immigrants and those kids (who have 2 parents) tend to have parents who expect their kids to behave or else they'll be dealt with. Up here, you get a lot of "it's the teachers fault". My son starts regular school this September and my wife went to curriculum night (I was late in the office so couldn't go) and all you heard was parents bitching about teachers and how their kids weren't dealt with fairly. I fear the first time I go to one of these things, I'm certain to tell off some of the other parents.

Last Online

Donor

Just watched the GMA interview and the mother at one point says, "I don't know what to do, this is a problem between him and the school".

Take some damn responsibility for your kid lady.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:51 AM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,349 Posts

I saw the interview on tv....they asked him if he put down the stick when the offficers demanded it and his reply was something like " I put it down slowly the first time they asked me to" so if he put it down the FIRST time, why did they have to ask again?.....little kid is not an accomplished liar YET, but he'll learn from his momma in time.

this is a scary kid...never a fan of institutions, but this kid sounds like he would benefit from being removed from the home for some intensive in patient treatment

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Just watched the GMA interview and the mother at one point says, "I don't know what to do, this is a problem between him and the school".

Take some damn responsibility for your kid lady.
    It's very much gonna be her problem when she wakes up with a kitchen knife in her stomach and her little angel standing over her with a fuckin clown mask on.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Last Online

Donor

Mandy Elliott, Aidanís mother believes the police could have handled the situation differently. Two other times police were called to the school about her son who has some issues and both times officers were able to talk to her son and calm him down.

Doesn't she see it as an emerging, serious problem when the POLICE are called THREE times to deal with her kid at school?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]