Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Little Zangief", Casey Heynes

A video was posted to Reddit as "Child finally snaps after being bullied". As advertised, it captures a fight between two kids.

The smaller kid is harassing the huskier kid, punching him in the face and stomach. The bigger kid just stands there and takes it... until he doesn't. The bigger kid then picks up the bully and slams him into the ground. The bully then has trouble getting up as the heavier kid walks away.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...32711806802243

A Facebook page identifies the bigger kid as Casey Heynes, who goes to Chifley College Dunheved Campus in St. Marys North, NSW, Australia. According to the Facebook page, Heynes is 16, though he looks younger in the video.

Bullying is a hot-button topic these days (Lance Lundsten's suicide is only one example), but PSAs mainly talk about either reporting bullying to teachers, or keeping in mind that it won't last forever. While we can't expect anyone to go on TV and tell kids to punch bullies in the face, many young people find that they have to lay down the law early to avoid several years of bullying. This video has proven popular simply because it captures the moment when a tormented kid just snaps.

Right or wrong, the option of hitting back actually exists, though there will likely be administrative (and possibly legal) repercussions. Bullies, take note: this could happen to you. In the case of the "Little Zangief" video, Casey Heynes was suspended for injuring the bully, but that bully sure seemed to have trouble walking. Bullying can be a hazardous occupation.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Top Of The World
    Last Online

08.05.17 @ 07:20 AM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    A video was posted to Reddit as "Child finally snaps after being bullied". As advertised, it captures a fight between two kids.

The smaller kid is harassing the huskier kid, punching him in the face and stomach. The bigger kid just stands there and takes it... until he doesn't. The bigger kid then picks up the bully and slams him into the ground. The bully then has trouble getting up as the heavier kid walks away.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...32711806802243

A Facebook page identifies the bigger kid as Casey Heynes, who goes to Chifley College Dunheved Campus in St. Marys North, NSW, Australia. According to the Facebook page, Heynes is 16, though he looks younger in the video.

Bullying is a hot-button topic these days (Lance Lundsten's suicide is only one example), but PSAs mainly talk about either reporting bullying to teachers, or keeping in mind that it won't last forever. While we can't expect anyone to go on TV and tell kids to punch bullies in the face, many young people find that they have to lay down the law early to avoid several years of bullying. This video has proven popular simply because it captures the moment when a tormented kid just snaps.

Right or wrong, the option of hitting back actually exists, though there will likely be administrative (and possibly legal) repercussions. Bullies, take note: this could happen to you. In the case of the "Little Zangief" video, Casey Heynes was suspended for injuring the bully, but that bully sure seemed to have trouble walking. Bullying can be a hazardous occupation.
    That's what I like to see, and that is what parents should teach their kids. Yea, the right thing to do is let someone know what is going on.
    But if a bully punches, the other RIGHT thing to do is punch back, and punch harder. Make them regret doing it in the first place.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 4,806 Times in 2,453 Posts

Premium Member

I remember when I was a kid, I was getting bullied on the bus. I think I was in 3rd grade and they were in 5th which is a big difference. I whined to my dad and he said "well you either take it or you fight them. You will get your ass kicked but bullies don't like getting punched and they will leave you alone."

So one day when getting off the bus one of them tripped me and I punched him in the face. Told him to meet me at my house when he got dropped off. He came over with about 15 kids. The bully at that time was nervous because he never expected this. Anyway I threw the first punch and he proceeded to kick my ass.

However he never bothered me again and neither did his friends. My old man was right and you wouldn't have this bully epidemic if kids were taught it's ok to get in a fight every once in awhile.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

What's telling about this situation is that this little shit felt safe punching the bigger kid in the first place. Casey had probably had this for years and not retaliated and the little one knew it and he and his friends looked to humilated Casey, jeering and applauding. The little shite learned better this time. No sympathy whatsoever!
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

This is friggin' great! I love it when the guy who takes so much shit finally snaps. Fuck that smaller kid. He got his ass kicked because he deserved it. End of story.
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

I couldn't help but laugh at the dude hopping around like a dork before he gets pummeled, and then laugh again when he's staggering around. He got his calf slammed into that planter in the takedown. That's what did him in.

Hopefully, the kid that fought back is okay. He's probably getting a mixed bag of crap and praise from other kids, and even adults. I hope he can take it.

Oh, and I guess YouTube pulled the vid. I found it on Facebook.
    Posted from yo' mama's house.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:36 PM
    Liked 797 Times in 382 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post

Oh, and I guess YouTube pulled the vid. I found it on Facebook.
    Yeah,, this one works.

Good stuff. Couldn't help but laugh my ass off when that little fkr got body slammed. Nice shot man.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Absolutely fucking beautiful. Granted the scrawny kids leg hit the edge of the planter, but it was the big kid face-planting him in to the concrete that made him wobbley. The part I found funny was the taller, skinny kid that got in the big kids face after that...the heavier kid was ready to rip him apart too. That girl stepped in to stop almost certain carnage...lucky for the other kid.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

The music kicking in at the key moment of servage...... Nice.

That dopey kid limping around like an injured chicken was worth the price of admission as well.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

And boom goes the dynamite.

You reap what you sow, you little bastard!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

I heard this song in my head as I watched this video.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

Yo! Back up now and give a brother room...
    The fuse is lit, and I'm about to go BOOM!

Favorite VH Album

adkot
    Favorite VH Song

she's the woman/hbsd
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 171 Times in 106 Posts

Default Kid Suspended for Body Slamming Bully Is a Hero

from the stir. Most of me is cheering for Casey Heynes, the 16-year-old Australian kid who's quickly becoming a virtual star for body-slamming his bully in a fierce and powerful display of "Leave me the eff alone, you stupid insecure little runt!"

Rest assured that obnoxious bully (who is almost half Casey's size, does he need glasses or something?) will not be tormenting Casey again any time soon. Most likely because he's sitting in a hospital somewhere with a broken shin and smashed nose, and because of the viral video showing the incident between the two boys and the Internet following that is basically hailing Casey a hero. Or it may be because Casey was actually suspended for this incident, and may face criminal charges for defending himself -- if you can even believe that.

Even though that bully got what was coming to him in the biggest way and the fact that the video captured it all. It's plain as day how he provoked Casey, how Casey was clearly not the instigator. It shows how Casey resisted as long as he could, before snapping and doing what anyone who is forced to endure this type of harassment on a daily basis would do -- he grabbed the little shit and slammed him to the concrete like the sack of dirt he is.

Judge for yourself -- if you can. YouTube keeps removing the video from its site, but a few places, like this one,http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ul...ting-body-slam may still be playing it. (Else, try Googling.)

And the rest of me, granted not as much as the part that's thrilled Casey defended himself, is just so sad. Sad that school officials let it get to the point where it had to happen in the first place. Every single teacher, administrator, and janitor in that place had to know what was going on, especially since this was not an isolated incident. According to a Facebook page set up in Casey's defense, he "has been tormented every single day of his short high school life."

I'm sad because the other students let it get to this point. Just look at those two standing right there, watching and laughing as Casey gets his face punched in, as well as the idiot who was there filming it. No doubt the film got a drastically different presentation than he planned, as he was likely a friend of Mr. Humiliated Bully. I'm sad that our children are faced with violence like this, sad that we finding ourselves glorifying it in the name of justice and retribution.

And, yeah, maybe I'm even 0.0000000001 percent sad for the bully, who should be happy he's still alive after that brutal World Wrestling move.

But mostly I'm sad, just so sad for poor Casey, a seemingly good kid who just wanted to be left alone. Suspended from school, facing possible criminal charges. His life tainted forever. All the Facebook pages in the world won't make that go away. Even though Casey did what most of us who were bullied in school, and what most of us moms would wish and hope our kids would do in the same situation, he's even more of a victim now than he was before.

Is Casey a hero? Would you have wanted your kid to do the exact same thing?

http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/australian-bully-video
    My karma just ran over your dogma

Love 'em all I says
    Let Cupid sort 'em out

https://www.facebook.com/debra.browne.3114

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:25 PM
    Liked 6,697 Times in 3,717 Posts

Casey did good. The school might have had no choice to suspend him depending on school rules though. The hospitalized bully was also suspended I assume?