Default New NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces

My karma just ran over your dogma

Love 'em all I says
    Let Cupid sort 'em out

https://www.facebook.com/debra.browne.3114

Last Online

11.14.12 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Man...that takes me back, and not in a good way.
    yeah.......i'm still here.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Fools/All things Halenized
    Last Online

08.04.17 @ 11:33 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Donor

I thought there'd be some pics in here. I can't bring myself to watch the video.
    RIP - Classic Van Halen

"A lot of people take Van Halen more seriously than we do." The Diamond One

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Doesnt feel real. I feel like I'm watching one of those Cloverfield-type movie trailers.

Just cant wrap my head around it still after 10 years. Couldn't watch the whole thing.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Last Online

08.16.15 @ 10:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A "new video" surfaces, but yet it's been edited all to shit.

Big surprise there.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 2,206 Times in 1,111 Posts

Premium Member

The only thing more disturbing than the video are the completely idiotic comments by the "truthers." I really feel sorry for people like that, and I'm also embarrassed to be the same species as them. It's like when you see someone that is just unbelievably racist for no reason. It makes you feel sorry for them, but it is still embarrassing.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    The only thing more disturbing than the video are the completely idiotic comments by the "truthers." I really feel sorry for people like that, and I'm also embarrassed to be the same species as them. It's like when you see someone that is just unbelievably racist for no reason. It makes you feel sorry for them, but it is still embarrassing.
    They almost had my interest until they quoted David "Lizard man ex footballer" Icke. The only thing he ever made me sit up about was the hatred for turquoise shell pants. Nuff said.

There is way more to this tragedy than we know. And I dont discount goverments covering their asses. It would be foolish to believe we are told the complete truth. Too many in power think we are but children. "You can't handle the truth".. Mr Nicholson is probably right.

And at this point, you could have a guy come right out and admit it it was |"a New Peal Harbour" or "Gulf of Tonkin" with all kinds of evidence and still we would say, "conspiracy nut" because it has come to the point now where the majority dont want to know and wouldnt accept it anyways.
    Last edited by stilleddiesangel; 03.08.11 at 07:31 AM.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wray View Post
    A "new video" surfaces, but yet it's been edited all to shit.

Big surprise there.
    I watched it last night. What got to me was the editing of the 2nd tower coming down. At the 12:21 mark, the tower seems to be getting ready to come down, you hear a man say, "Cell service is out, let me try my house..." and then the sound drops out for about 5 seconds. Then at 12:29 there is a clear edit and the tower is down.

I can't say that I'm one of those "truthers" but that is highly suspicious to me. My thinking is you can add to the soundtrack what isn't there but it would be nearly impossible to take out what is already on there, so they just cut the sound completely.

My question is, "What are they hiding?"
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Oh, come on, people! Seriously?!? There was some big conspiracy involving half the government and the NYPD and mayor Giuliani to plant shaped charges in the World Trade Center to demolish it? Does anybody seriously believe that? No freaking way.

If I wanted to look for any kind of conspiracy or cover-up in this terrible story, I would look at the connections between the Bush family and the Saudi royal family. Everybody knew that Bin Laden was part of a radical group that wanted to destroy America, and particularly the WTC. They'd already tried once.
    It's entirely possible that the Bushes had been warned repeatedly, and in great detail, that something big was coming and they didn't do anything about it. Then, when the worst happened, it was "Oh, shit! They told us this would happen. Let's make sure nobody finds out that embarrassing fact!"

That's a "conspiracy" I could believe. The other stuff is for the Flat-Earthers and the Hollow-Moon crowd. Don't waste your time.

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

So it's all Bush's fault...There's an idea that's never been thrown out there before.

I just said that it's suspicious that they cut the sound out right as the 2nd tower is about to come down and from there they cut to the tower after it's down and offered up a theory as to why they might have done that. It does lend a little credence to the truthers claims whether they're valid or not.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Good point... it's not like there have been wars declared over lies before..

[I]In 2005, an official NSA declassified report revealed that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese on August 2, but that there may not have been any North Vietnamese vessels present during the engagement of August 4. The report stated:

t is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.

All these were America's sons and daughters who bravely fought and died... did they die for a lie and if so, do you think for a second it couldnt be done again?

Vietnam State Casualties

California 5,575

New York 4,120

Texas 3,414

Pennsylvania 3,141

Ohio 3,092

Illinois 2,930

Michigan 2,654

Florida 1,950

North Carolina 1,609

Georgia 1,582

Indiana 1,531

New Jersey 1,484

Missouri 1,411

Massachusetts 1,322

Virginia 1,304

Tennessee 1,291

Alabama 1,207

Wisconsin 1,160

Minnesota 1,072

Kentucky 1,055

Washington 1,050

Maryland 1,014

Oklahoma 988

South Carolina 895

Lousiana 882

Iowa 852

West Virginia 731

Oregon 709

Mississippi 637

Kansas 626

Arizona 622

Colorado 619

Connecticut 612

Arkansas 588

New Mexico 399

Nebraska 395

Utah 365

Puerto Rico 345

Maine 342

Hawaii 277

Montana 268

District of Columbia 241

New Hampshire 227

Idaho 217

Rhode Island 207

North Dakota 198

South Dakota 195

Nevada 151

Delaware 122

Wyoming 119

Vermont 100

Alaska 57
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    So it's all Bush's fault...There's an idea that's never been thrown out there before.
    It's just that he was president when it happened. There is evidence that they had been warned that a big attack was coming. They didn't act on it properly, obviously, and the attack was successful. If Abraham Lincoln had been president, I would have said the same thing.
    The stuff about the Bush family's ties to the Saudi royal family is where I'd look for a "conspiracy" if I wanted to put on a tinfoil hat and join that crowd. That's why I mentioned it. Personally, I think it's overblown.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I just said that it's suspicious that they cut the sound out right as the 2nd tower is about to come down and from there they cut to the tower after it's down and offered up a theory as to why they might have done that. It does lend a little credence to the truthers claims whether they're valid or not.
    Honestly, suspicious of what? What could some guys on the NYPD water rescue crew be discussing that would need to be edited out?

The historian William Manchester made a good remark about the Kennedy assassination. He said that if you put Camelot on one side of a scale, and Lee Harvey Oswald on the other, it won't balance out. Oswald seems much too small. So people try and add things on to Oswald's side of the scale to make it bigger.
    I think the "truthers" are doing the same thing. One one side, you have the World Trade Center, and on the other you have some raggedy-ass Arabs with pocket knives. It doesn't seem to equal out. I guess reality is like that, though.

Don't read this.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

I don't think it makes any sense to compare the events of 9/11 to the Gulf of Tonkin. The Tonkin situation was all government agencies. Relatively easy to cover up and bury behind the scenes. Even in that case, I think it was the NSA providing faulty info to higher-ups (sound familiar?). 9/11 involved so many civilian (read: non-Federal Government) organizations/locations/people I can't even imagine a realistic scenario where all that many loose ends could possibly be tied up in such a neat bow. And I have a pretty good imagination.

I don't remember where it was, but I read a line from someone that said they don't believe in a government 9/11 conspiracy because the government is far too incompetent to pull anything like that off, and can't keep anything quiet either. It's hard to argue with that these days.

What's funny to me is how people say George Bush was such a moron, but at the same time think he could be at or near the top of such a wide-scale highly-detailed multi-national conspiracy.
    Posted from yo' mama's house.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

The events of 9/11 just don't jive with the lies.

One of the things I always found it interesting was when the BBC reported that WTC 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it collapsed. Someone jumped the gun on that press release. Oops!

Strange also how all of the collapses on 9/11 look exactly like controlled demolitions.

The leaseholder of WTC 7, Larry Silverstein, says that WTC 7 was indeed a controlled demolition. Says he told the NYFD to "Pull it".
    Though it takes days or even weeks to prepare a building for demolition with explosives. Certainly cannot be done under these conditions in just a few short hours. Would had to have been prepared for demolition in the days/weeks leading up to 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by stilleddiesangel
    And at this point, you could have a guy come right out and admit it it was |"a New Peal Harbour" or "Gulf of Tonkin" with all kinds of evidence and still we would say, "conspiracy nut" because it has come to the point now where the majority dont want to know and wouldnt accept it anyways.
    Yep.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    The historian William Manchester made a good remark about the Kennedy assassination. He said that if you put Camelot on one side of a scale, and Lee Harvey Oswald on the other, it won't balance out. Oswald seems much too small. So people try and add things on to Oswald's side of the scale to make it bigger.
    I think the "truthers" are doing the same thing. One one side, you have the World Trade Center, and on the other you have some raggedy-ass Arabs with pocket knives. It doesn't seem to equal out. I guess reality is like that, though.
    Exactly.
    Posted from yo' mama's house.