Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:51 AM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,349 Posts

Default Pot soda

Jolt cola was the thing when I was in college....a little something to help you cram for the exam....this guy has other ideas

California Entrepreneur Is Developing Marijuana Soda

Clay Butler is developing a line of "soda pot" called Canna Cola, a medical marijuana soft drink. In addition to that flavor, the California-based commercial artist plans on releasing others, including "Dr. Pepper-like Doc Weed, lemon-lime Sour Diesel, grape-flavored Grape Ape and orange-flavored Orange Kush," according to the Santa Cruz Sentinel.
    The drinks will be sold -- pending legal approval -- through medical marijuana dispensaries.
    Butler compared his pot soda to a "light beer" with a "mild marijuana taste." "The taste factor," he adds, "is really negligible compared to some competitors with three times the THC. When you get to that level, you really have a heavy aftertaste."

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Liked 102 Times in 69 Posts

wow.....just...... wow

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:49 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Jolt cola was the thing when I was in college....a little something to help you cram for the exam....this guy has other ideas

California Entrepreneur Is Developing Marijuana Soda

Clay Butler is developing a line of "soda pot" called Canna Cola, a medical marijuana soft drink. In addition to that flavor, the California-based commercial artist plans on releasing others, including "Dr. Pepper-like Doc Weed, lemon-lime Sour Diesel, grape-flavored Grape Ape and orange-flavored Orange Kush," according to the Santa Cruz Sentinel.
    The drinks will be sold -- pending legal approval -- through medical marijuana dispensaries.
    Butler compared his pot soda to a "light beer" with a "mild marijuana taste." "The taste factor," he adds, "is really negligible compared to some competitors with three times the THC. When you get to that level, you really have a heavy aftertaste."
    This is what will happen as pot becomes more and more legal and acceptable. I think it is a good thing. It's not like alcohol is only available as a shot of Everclear or something. There's choices galore.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well I suppose I'm bias to this because I've had nothing but terrible experiences when mixing caffeine and pot. There have been a couple times where I had too much coffee during the day and smoked later, all to be plagued with a high worse than a bad acid trip. So while I'm all for legalizing green, I request they keep it out of our soft drinks. Seriously.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Eruption
    Last Online

09.23.13 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really? Man, I don't know about this...

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

ingesting Pot is stupid and and raises the risks of side effects/overdose, plus the delay between taking it and feeling any effects can vary, you could, for instance, drink some an hour before driving to pick up groceries but all of a sudden it hits you and you're high at the wheel...personally i've never had a good experience with pot and i suppose thats why i'm so against this idea, i just vomit and pass out!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    ingesting Pot is stupid and and raises the risks of side effects/overdose, plus the delay between taking it and feeling any effects can vary, you could, for instance, drink some an hour before driving to pick up groceries but all of a sudden it hits you and you're high at the wheel...personally i've never had a good experience with pot and i suppose thats why i'm so against this idea, i just vomit and pass out!
    That may be the weirdest pot experience I have ever heard...

vomit and pass out? seriously? Sounds more like a 1/5 of whiskey then a greasy burger, not smoking marijuana.
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVonDrumCrazy View Post
    That may be the weirdest pot experience I have ever heard...

vomit and pass out? seriously? Sounds more like a 1/5 of whiskey then a greasy burger, not smoking marijuana.
    I have the same problem, just makes me sick, so havent touched it since I was 17
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Last Online

08.29.14 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Metalhead View Post
    I have the same problem, just makes me sick, so havent touched it since I was 17
    I haven't smoked weed in eons either, almost 20 years, but I had never heard of getting sick from it. I guess maybe because the pot is so much more potent now...who knows.

I would actually be scared to smoke some of the stuff I have seen now adays. It looks like it's from another planet.
    If cleanliness were next to Godliness, then that would make you the devil...(CLUTCH)...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVonDrumCrazy View Post
    I haven't smoked weed in eons either, almost 20 years, but I had never heard of getting sick from it. I guess maybe because the pot is so much more potent now...who knows.

I would actually be scared to smoke some of the stuff I have seen now adays. It looks like it's from another planet.
    I would like to try the pot from back then and see how it compares to today. I have a friend who used to be the biggest stoner/dealer I knew, but gave up smoking because it would give him seizures. I've also seen people smoke so much they throw up, especially when they smoke while drunk. I think it happened to me once, but I can't remember if I actually did get sick.

I suppose it depends on what grade they're planning to use for this cannabis cola. If it's some low-grade shwag I can't imagine it would be too mind-altering. I guess I'm just leery of this because I'm used to smoking really high grade stuff and know what a bad idea it is to mix it with another substance. I had another bad caffeine/cannabis experience on Wednesday and I'm still recovering from it.

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds like you have two choices there Sassy: lay off the cannibis or lay off the caffeine

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh, that reminds me. Has anyone ever tried RedBull and then smoked?
    The caffeine in a RedBull drink is high, isn't it?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hahahaha yeah, I might be at the mercy of a coin toss pretty soon But just the idea of mixing Red bull and weed is giving me flashbacks to Wednesday. I would strongly suggest not mixing the two. For.....REAL!

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wasn't planning on it, but you know, shit happens.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

caffine helps the body/bloodstream to absorb things more efficiently and more quickly which is why they add it to medications here in the U.K. this could explain why it made you ill, it hit you faster and harder than when you weren't full of Red Bull/Caffine.
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!