Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 724 Times in 341 Posts

Default Fender Fuse Preset Library

So, I picked up a Fender Mustang I amp. I was messing with the Fender Fuse program that came with the amp, and designed my own presets. The names for the presets all start with "Tom's", and can be found uploaded in the community area of Fuse online. Enjoy.

I thought if there was anyone else out there using this program that has uploaded presets to Fuse, this would be a good place to share the names of those presets.
    "Having an opinion that people disagree with doesn't make you a Douche, arguing with the people who disagree with your opinion and calling them stupid does!" -Me.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:18 PM
    Liked 214 Times in 92 Posts

Any thoughts on the amp? What are your impressions of it so far? Does it represent a significant step forward for amp modelling?

Last Online

The amp was suprisingly good. It's great for what it is, a small, bedroom practice amp with lots of tonal flexiblity. I was using a Peavey Vyper, which I thought was pretty good. I think the Mustang 1 smokes the Peavey Vyper tone-wise. More bottom end, and a better sound in general. The addition of the Fender Fuse software really makes the difference. It allows you to control parameters of effects that are not normally editable from the amp's controls. Once you have your sound where you want it on the Fuse software, you just write it onto a preset on your amp. Couldn't be easier. You can also select a preset from the online community, where other guys have written presets. You just download it to your amp. Pretty cool.

I've heard that they are going to make a higher wattage version of the Mustang in a 100w head. Not sure that would sound great, but the small bedroom sized amp is absolutely awesome. Sounds very good at low volumes.

One thing I noticed about the Mustang I right away, was that it has a better dynamic response on the input. If I roll the volume back to about 3 or 4 on my guitar with my Peavey Vyper, the sound cuts out and gets choppy. On the Mustang, when you roll your guitar volume back, it stays smooth, and responds more like you would expect a tube amp to.
    "Having an opinion that people disagree with doesn't make you a Douche, arguing with the people who disagree with your opinion and calling them stupid does!" -Me.

Last Online

So, I've had a little more time to monkey with Fender Fuse, and I think I've come up with some better quality presets.

I've written a Van Halen preset that is kind of a general, all encopassing VH tone. It's probably a little closer to the late Dave, early Sammy stuff.

Anyway, just do a search for nobozos as the author. All my patches start with "Tom's" Again, they are written for the Mustang, so they won't show up on a G-Dec search.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

06.07.14 @ 01:23 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if you get time can check out the fuse files I have done look for fullmetaljacket

Quote Originally Posted by nobozos View Post
    So, I've had a little more time to monkey with Fender Fuse, and I think I've come up with some better quality presets.

I've written a Van Halen preset that is kind of a general, all encopassing VH tone. It's probably a little closer to the late Dave, early Sammy stuff.

Anyway, just do a search for nobozos as the author. All my patches start with "Tom's" Again, they are written for the Mustang, so they won't show up on a G-Dec search.