Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Lexicon PCM-70

Eruption
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:28 PM
    Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts

Default Lexicon PCM-70

Any of you guys use a PCM70? I'm thinking about getting one. There's something about the old school units that I really like. . .not to mention that seeing them in all my hero's racks back in the day has made me want to try one for years. I think it'd be sweet to have the PCM70, into a SDE3000, into a HHV800 (and that would be my wet side to my rig). I already have the Roland and HH, so adding the Lexicon would be nice.
    www.facebook.com/revery
    If you like cool, rock music, check out REVERY. We've put out two albums, and an EP. We were signed back in '06 and toured the US (our single Popstar Wedding was all over the radio back then). Our latest album, Adora De Phonic is available on Itunes, Amazon, etc.

Last Online

02.24.16 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 349 Times in 206 Posts

I just pasted on one. It was upgraded to 3.01.

If you find one with the old version get it! I played through my friend's and it's awesome if you love the glory days (which apparently you do). He won't part with it and I don't blame him. Be careful and make sure you know what version it is.

How's the SDE3000? It's been so long I don't remember how it compares to newer delays.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:28 PM
    Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts

This one is version 2.0, which is supposedly the one to get.

The SDE is cool. Sounds great, especially if you hit it hard with signal. . .it seems to really like that.

I couldn't pass on the PCM70, got it for $300.
    www.facebook.com/revery
    If you like cool, rock music, check out REVERY. We've put out two albums, and an EP. We were signed back in '06 and toured the US (our single Popstar Wedding was all over the radio back then). Our latest album, Adora De Phonic is available on Itunes, Amazon, etc.