Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Cancer Survivor Says She Was Forced to Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

A cancer survivor says she was forced to show her prosthetic breast during a pat-down at an airport in North Carolina.

Cathy Bossi, a Charlotte-area flight attendant, told WBTV, a local CBS affiliate, that in August, two female Transportation Security Administration agents took her to a private room for what she calls an aggressive pat-down.

They stopped when they got around to feeling her right breast, the one where she'd had surgery, said Bossi, a three-year breast cancer survivor.

"She put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?'" Bossi told the station. "And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well you'll need to show me that.'"

Bossi said she removed the prosthetic breast from her bra.

"I did not take the name of the person at the time because it was just so horrific of an experience, I couldn't believe someone had done that to me," she said. "I'm a flight attendant. I was just trying to get to work."

A TSA spokesperson told the station that agents aren't supposed to remove any prosthetics but are allowed to ask to see and touch any passenger's prosthetic. The agency said it will review the matter.

Bossi's story is just one of many fueling a backlash against passenger pat-downs and high-tech scanners that produce digital images of the body's contours. Florida Rep. John Mica is pushing for airports to consider ditching TSA agents altogether in favor of private contractors. Some travelers are using the Internet to organize protests aimed at the busy travel days surrounding Thanksgiving next week
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Unbelievable.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

"I did not take the name of the person at the time because it was just so horrific of an experience, I couldn't believe someone had done that to me," she said. "I'm a flight attendant. I was just trying to get to work."

Yeah...
    This is getting a bit out of hand now.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

ive read that al qaeda had been toying with the idea of putting bombs in body implants(breast, buttocks, etc), so yeah...its justified. wish all these people would quit fucking whining!! TSA/homeland security are doing this to ensure that YOUR PLANE DOESNT GET BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING SKY. GET THAT THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEADS.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

5150,Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

5150,Women in Love
    Last Online

04.02.14 @ 04:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh christ......slow the fuck down a little.....is it going to also be ok to do everything that they want in the future too?

Who's going to say "it's ok, they're just making sure we're protected" when they start sticking fingers up people's asses while they're there?
    Good thing to know:
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sisca View Post
    ive read that al qaeda had been toying with the idea of putting bombs in body implants(breast, buttocks, etc), so yeah...its justified. wish all these people would quit fucking whining!! TSA/homeland security are doing this to ensure that YOUR PLANE DOESNT GET BLOWN OUT OF THE FUCKING SKY. GET THAT THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING HEADS.
    Yeah!!! Those women who have suffered dearly through breast cancer should really stop whining. Bunch of fuckin' sissies.
    Last edited by MF5150; 11.21.10 at 12:58 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

the day they start using flight attendants to take over planes then we should start bothering them. Until then can we not just hassle the obvious people? how many terroists have not been able bodied men? Can we not focus on us (youngish guys) for the time being? Geez

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 1,351 Times in 927 Posts

It does sound as if some of this is a bit excessive, however, the day when we start pinpointing our focus on one target group, that will be the day when they start to use another.

Unfortunately, all I hear are complaints about the current system - I don't hear anyone offering any ways that we can be more certain that folks aren't carrying explosives onto an airplane in ways that aren't obvious to current screeners.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Its kinda like the zero tolerance rules at school-use common sense. If the flight attendant has a clean background and you know what she's gone through, then there's no need to examine her prosthetic. Hopefully the company she works for did a thorough background check on her and continue to do so. Hell at my job my background is checked every so often-and I have nothing to do w/aviation.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Yeah!!! Those women who have suffered dearly through breast cancer should really stop whining. Bunch of fuckin' sissies.
    i never said anything about women with breast cancer. just saying that screeners gotta do what they gotta do to ensure no one gets a bomb on board the airplanes. there are SO MANY ways to smuggle explosives its not even funny. that up to and including: hiding in anus/vaginal cavity, implants AND prostheses. its not a joke, and if it were unneccessary, i would be against it. if im going thru a checkpoint and they think ive got something on me, go ahead, juggle my nuts, scan me, xray, do what ya gotta do to make sure. cause id rather have that than being blown to bits 33,000 feet above the earth.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

cause id rather have that than being blown to bits 33,000 feet above the earth.
    Do you have an acceptable altitude threshold?

Last Online

10.09.15 @ 09:03 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Where does this stop? I swear to god, if the TSA made cavity searches mandatory, you'd have people justifying it in the same way. It is the next logical move for terrorists. How are they going to detect explosives in the asshole?

We have to draw a line.

Another case of TSA overstepping a sane boundary: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40291856/ns/travel-news

"out of the seven threads he's started here, four have been closed for being cluelessly ponderous as well as outright insipid"
    -chefcraig on me

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:56 AM
    Liked 1,863 Times in 732 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    That is fucking ridiculous. You want me to undress that's one thing. My child, than you can go fuck yourself. I don't care as a TSA screener that it is your job. Have some fuckin common sense. Oh wait, were talking about government employees here, they have no common sense. I really can't wait for enough people to come forward and file a class action suite against the TSA and the government for this abuse of power and loss of civil rights.
    Go ahead all of you linkers who keep saying stop complaining. You either don't have children and just don't understand or you are just an uncaring idiot. And yes I know if I don't like it I don't have to fly, which I won't and haven't had to since 2005.
    I would love to see the Presidents reaction to his girls being patted down like this. Even Hillary Clinton herself said she would avoid this type of pat down whenever possible.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 1,351 Times in 927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    ...Even Hillary Clinton herself said she would avoid this type of pat down whenever possible.
    and, thus, Bill Clinton has had to get his freak on elsewhere!