Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 11:59 PM
    Liked 1,326 Times in 796 Posts

Default The Federal Reserve's Quantitative Easing QE 2, 3, 4 ? ? ?

As explained on the Glenn Beck show:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Scary stuff. If the Federal Govt reached announced that they were reaching into American citizens bank accounts and taking out 20% of your savings, people would be in the streets with pitch forks. As it is, most people have no clue that this is going on and what the ramifications could be.

People like to jump on Glenn Beck but I don't see anyone else in the media shining a light on the Fed the way he is.

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

The ones about Dancing
    Last Online

11.26.14 @ 12:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

At last some is telling it like it is the Federal Reserve is not part of the government it is owed by the bankers, The Rockefellers and others who control this country, and the rest of the world. Welcome to the New World Order.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:29 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

You guys ain't kiddin'.

People are clueless. Numb actually. Just a couple of years ago bailouts and QE were all the headlines, 'cause this stuff was previously unheard of and people were absolutely shocked at the $ figures. Now people are like "whatever", as we casually sell out yet another generation with another $600 billion round of money printing to flood the world with yet even more dollars. All they care to see is the stock market jump 250 points today following yesterdays QE announcement, further inflating the greatest bubble in history which the PRIVATELY OWNED Federal Reserve has inflated since the meltdown two years ago. They kid everyone that we're on the "road to recovery" and that things are lookin' up. It's suicide.
    Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 11.04.10 at 08:08 PM.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Liked 102 Times in 69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    You guys ain't kiddin'.

People are clueless. Numb actually.
    I think it's fair enough to suggest that our government (like all governments, and businesses actually) do a great job of keeping us clueless. Should we actually believe that people in China, Europe, Canada, Mexico, India and any other country are more informed than we are? Sure, there's a lot of information that we have at our disposal but I think it's safe to say that none of really have any idea of what's going on. We only see our perspectives as the truth

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Wake View Post
    I think it's fair enough to suggest that our government (like all governments, and businesses actually) do a great job of keeping us clueless.
    Yeah, they do a good job keeping people distracted. Providing distractions. People are generally pretty shallow and gullible when it comes to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Wake
    Should we actually believe that people in China, Europe, Canada, Mexico, India and any other country are more informed than we are? Sure, there's a lot of information that we have at our disposal but I think it's safe to say that none of really have any idea of what's going on. We only see our perspectives as the truth
    People choose to not be informed. There's a lot of pretty good info about this stuff out there. People would rather watch Dancin' w the Stars though than read up on Fed policy. They largely prefer distractions to seeking the truth. And they're numb to this stuff now because in our current situation with the Fed throwing trillions of dollars at this mess then most people feel pretty helpless to do anything about it.
    Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 11.04.10 at 10:20 PM.

On Fire Eddie's Littler Monster's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

07.14.17 @ 10:27 AM
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

The problem is this,

I pride myself on the fact that I try to stay informed, but the truth now is I dont know who to believe anymore.

I dont trust any network, newspaper, radio show, blog etc.

Who do you believe? Its scary really. Is there anyone out there really reporting with our best interests in mind? and where do they get their information and so on. And quite honestly, are the problems of this country so big now that we can't fix them?

It hurts my brain. We as people keep boiling it down to Republican vs Democrat as the root of our problems but, do you really think any of the local idiots we keep electing really have a clue either? Some guy in my state just got elected to congress, and yesterday he was a dentist. Do I think that guy has a clue? Does he understand the vastness and complexities of this crumbling machine?

I personally think Glen Beck is an idiot but, I cant tell anymore. If even 10% of what he just said in that video is true, it scares me blind. But, is he using scare tactics to drum up ratings etc?

I dont know. it's almost as having TOO much information is scarier than not having any information. Life was easier when I didnt know anything.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

I hear you. And they want you to know nothing about their schemes. And you're right. It's so much easier to just put on the blinders and take care of yourself and your family and hope the shit doesn't fall on you. Shit's depressing. Looking at this country's future (and the world for that matter) and what's coming down the pike is depressing. And when you focus on that then the frustration of it all can really eat at you, and that takes away from enjoying life, from enjoying your kids and family like you should. Though if our forefathers thought like that then this country would have never been born.

I pay more attention to this stuff than most because I don't have kids and I'm not married. Then again, if I did have kids then I'd probably be on capitol hill trying to strangle all those mother fuckers for selling out my kids and grand kids futures. I'm of the opinion that those sonsabitches are exponentially leading us to our ruin. The damage they've already done is irreversible, and their behavior only worsens the worse things get. And the shit really hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet. I'm afraid that we're in for one hell of a reality check. But maybe that's the way that the powers that be want it. After all, the more things go to shit, be it economic disaster or terrorist attack or whatever, the more power the government takes and the more policies get written and more laws get passed against the people. Maybe this fucked up mess is about controlling the masses. Taking their freedom. You take everything away from people and they're powerless and dependent and under the control of the powers that be. An ever growing and grossly corrupt government that's obviously owned by the bastards sitting atop this world who control the money. We and our government lost control of this country long ago when we forfeited the creation and control of our currency to the private bankers.

Yeah I know that people viewing life through their Blackberries will say that's just paranoid, but sometimes you really gotta wonder wtf is really going on here, and where this is all leading.
    We were warned by some very good and smart men, and then some very evil men as well, who knew damn well what would happen if we took the course we're taking today. A path we've actually been on for a very long time.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies...
    If the American people ever allow private banks (FEDERAL RESERVE) to control the issue of currency (as they do today)... the banks and corporation that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered"

-Thomas Jefferson

"If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

-President Andrew Jackson

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men (BANKERS)."

-President Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve act into law.

and finally, from the mouths of serpents...

"Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws."

-Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

-David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994

....And on and on and on.

People don't want to see it. Don't want to believe it. Don't want to open their eyes. Rather content to believe the everyday lies.

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

No matter how many times I have seen them, those quotes by Rothschild and Rockefeller never lose their chilling air.

This latest splurge of $600 billion is reckless beyond belief. The Chinese are pissed off to say the least and the German Foreign minister was on TV the other night declaring "US policy is clueless". Pretty strong words.

It will be interesting to see how things play out at the next G20 summit.

The complete collapse of the US economy is not going to be pretty at all.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

The Fed giveth and the Fed taketh away. Audit the Fed!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:50 AM
    Liked 134 Times in 86 Posts

Reminds me, time to re-stock the bomb shelter.
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Reminds me, time to re-stock the bomb shelter.
    Not to get all "crazy, right winger" on you guys, but I have a serious question. A lot of us seem to agree that we are headed for some very difficult times. So, what are you guys doing to prepare yourselves? I've made some pretty drastic changes in my life to try and prepare for whatever is coming our way. As always, I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by gavs5150 View Post
    Not to get all "crazy, right winger" on you guys, but I have a serious question. A lot of us seem to agree that we are headed for some very difficult times. So, what are you guys doing to prepare yourselves? I've made some pretty drastic changes in my life to try and prepare for whatever is coming our way. As always, I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
    Ill tell you when to worry. When Walmart starts taking gold flakes at the register then we are fucked lol. I think if hyperinflation does set in your just going to have to make do with less or nothing.Ask yourself and family about it,talk about senarios,etc. I remember the inflation of the 70s but hyperinflation would be very bad.Lets hope it does not happen.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:11 PM
    Liked 6,670 Times in 3,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gavs5150 View Post
    that's a fantastic question. I think that most should merely do what they should have been doing all along, don't take on excessive debt, keep as large an amount of funds in easily accessible form as a rainy day fund. Don't make financial decisions that are likely to cripple you (divorce, marrying an idiot, having kids when you can't afford them, etc). Some will tell you to do nothing but buy gold because the US dollar's gonna die. I don't buy that for the mere reason that if things get that bad (hyper inflation, insane unempoyment rate) then you're fucked with of without a couple of gold bars. Fot myself, our financial plan hasn't changed much over the past couple years - some things have been tweaked but the main goals and how we get to them are still the same.

My guess is the fallout from this will come in the form of extending retirement dates for most of us. We'll need to work longer because the government (well yours for sure, I'm hoping not mine as much but we're in trouble too) has done a horrid job managing their expenses and one of the things that will have to get hit is social security (or CPP/OAS in Canada). This is what has casued great civil unrest in France and in Italy (to a smaller degree). My plan was to retire early (mid to late 50s) and that might still be possible (we're on target for that) but I doubt we'll choose to make that decision just because I imagine the financial landscape will change dramatically over the next 20 years).

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:21 PM
    Liked 18,089 Times in 8,937 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    The Fed giveth and the Fed taketh away. Audit the Fed!
    As an auditor myself, the fact that they are so strongly resisting being audited tells us all we need to know.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!