Favorite VH Album

ALL
    Favorite VH Song

ALL
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 11:10 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My new Home

So i am looking through my stuff in the mail, and now i come across what may be my potential neighbors when i get to cabo. Nice that he would do that, but he said it's a formality that he let me know. nothing alarming, but where my house is located is not far from the center of downtown. I didn't realize how many people were looking at the area and how many homes where up for grabs. Mine cost me nearly a quarter of a fraction of what i had been saving for. Early Retirement.

What I didn't realize, is the affect of 08's recession affected south of the border, of how many americans and well, people in general are trying to rid of there property. With that said, if any of you choose to make the move like I did be cautious. Be Careful what you choose and who you deal with. If you need help let me know in a PM and I will give you the number to my guy that help me get where i am now. It a lengthy process, but worth the wait

I don't mean to brag and open a new thread, but i am looking out for my fellow linkers who may someday want to jump ship and say fuck it!

Well for now, keep me posted how you guys are doing, or rather keep me posted on what you want TexasLinkers, parties, hangouts (im still in the bay area) cars whatever comes to mind

Take Care All!
    All songs written and performed by:

Edward Van Halen: Lead Guitars, Backround vocals
    Sammy Hagar: Lead Vocals, Acoustic/Guitars
    Michael Anthony: Bass/ Backround Vocals
    Alex Van Halen: Drums/Percussions/Back Vocals
    Sammy Hagars solos available on Geffen
    Special Thanks to: Valerie, Wolfie, Sue, Kari,Claudio for introducing the RedRocker to us Al's Harem and kids, Elisha, Taylor, Kama/ all the fans past and present: all recordings done at "5150" where else! A nod and wink to Ed Leffler.
    Irving Azoff/ All the staff at Warner Bros. past and present/ Gary Cherone for giving his all/ David Lee Roth for getting us there and oh yea Ray Daniels, for keeping the bathrooms clean during all the performances. Oh yea, your fucking check is in the mail and next time you whip your bullshit on us again, where taking your ass to Cabo and pounding mud up your ass till you cough up sand for the loss of 8 years. nuff said, IT"S 5150 TIME

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Too many to decide
    Last Online

10.08.15 @ 11:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm confused what did this guy send to you in the mail?

mail, and now i come across what may be my potential neighbors when i get to cabo. Nice that he would do that, but he said it's a formality that he let me know
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it. DLR

Favorite VH Album

ALL
    Favorite VH Song

ALL
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoHalen5150 View Post
    i'm confused what did this guy send to you in the mail?

mail, and now i come across what may be my potential neighbors when i get to cabo. Nice that he would do that, but he said it's a formality that he let me know
    PM me
    I have a new house there....

it's a process they go through

Special Thanks to: Valerie, Wolfie, Sue, Kari,Claudio for introducing the RedRocker to us Al's Harem and kids, Elisha, Taylor, Kama/ all the fans past and present: all recordings done at "5150" where else! A nod and wink to Ed Leffler.
    Irving Azoff/ All the staff at Warner Bros. past and present/ Gary Cherone for giving his all/ David Lee Roth for getting us there and oh yea Ray Daniels, for keeping the bathrooms clean during all the performances. Oh yea, your fucking check is in the mail and next time you whip your bullshit on us again, where taking your ass to Cabo and pounding mud up your ass till you cough up sand for the loss of 8 years. nuff said, IT"S 5150 TIME

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Liked 102 Times in 69 Posts

last time I drove down to Mexico I stopped for the night in Puerto Penasco (which is not on the Baja peninsula, it's across the bay from San Felipe on the main land) and I was like "this is what it's all about. Sleepy little beach area, and so many people were living in RV's and campers just parked in the dunes, but it had an amazing aura of peace and tranquility and nobody seemed to be as if they were doing without. It was so cool. I did wonder what people did for a living though.

Favorite VH Album

ALL
    Favorite VH Song

ALL
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naked Wake View Post
    last time I drove down to Mexico I stopped for the night in Puerto Penasco (which is not on the Baja peninsula, it's across the bay from San Felipe on the main land) and I was like "this is what it's all about. Sleepy little beach area, and so many people were living in RV's and campers just parked in the dunes, but it had an amazing aura of peace and tranquility and nobody seemed to be as if they were doing without. It was so cool. I did wonder what people did for a living though.
    That gave me goosebumps

I know when that time comes i'll be driving down them same pastures. I know from L.A. my friend told me it took them 23 hours with site seeing to get to cabo. But it does make you wonder what some of those people do for a living. I know a long time ago i googled it and it really shows this map that takes you along the coast then you go inland for some time then back to the coast then your near the gulf then back to the other side...

I mean it really looked like spaghetti road