Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 11:35 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

Default Breaking VH news (sort of)

EDDIE VAN HALEN AND FEA MERCHANDISE ANNOUNCE NEW ADDITIONS TO OFFICIAL LINE OF EVH BRAND APPAREL

New Items Feature Guitarist's Classic Frankenstein Stripe Theme and Infamous "5150" Moniker

(LOS ANGELES, CA) Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - EVH Brand and FEA Merchandise are proud to announce six new items added to their official apparel line and are now available.

Quality and affordability are the rule with EVH accessories, including knit beanies, silk ties and bandanas, available with the classic Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein striped theme. Compliment them with three new tee-shirt designs that proudly feature Eddie's infamous "5150" moniker in original designs never before offered.

100% cotton knit beanies and bandanas are hip and trendy accessories for everyone.

Unisex Tee-shirts are a staple for any wardrobe with a soft and comfortable 100% cotton fit and range in sizes from Small to XX-Large.

For the executive EVH fan - choose from 2 styles of 100% silk ties, Eddie's Frankenstein stripes in Red, White and Black, or the more understated dark grey stripes on black.

Play Fast Wear Stripes!

To view and place your orders for these items, as well as Eddie's classic canvas striped sneakers, available in low and hi top styles please visit
    http://evhgear.com or http://store.feamerch.com/eddievanhalen
    Little Dreamer

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

nothing new, most of it has been available for a while now....Maybe Janey just woke up from a coma or something!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:18 PM
    Liked 6,849 Times in 3,587 Posts

Premium Member

HEAVY SIGH! The trick thread titles have become really lame.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    HEAVY SIGH! The trick thread titles have become really lame.
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM VAN HALEN"
    I can't decide weather they're being lazy or just getting this one in early!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

01.23.14 @ 07:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if there's a bigger toolbox than eddie van halen, i'd like to be introduced to him. you want to sell merchandise, promote it with an album and/or tour....he's such a nitwit. why the hell would anyone want to wear van halen stuff nowadays. back in the early 90s, i'd wear my van halen stuff proudly, but if a band can't get it together enough to release 11 tracks in a 12 year span, you're just dumb and give me no reason to advertise for him.

Little Dreamer AndWhippedCreamToo's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

ALMOST everything
    Favorite VH Song

Do unreleased songs count...?
    Last Online

01.17.12 @ 12:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    nothing new, most of it has been available for a while now....Maybe Janey just woke up from a coma or something!

Hahaha. That had me rolling. Even though this is nothing new as all that stuff has been up on VHStore (from which I've chosen a few Xmas gifts from), I really do like some of the new stuff. The ties are pretty cool. Especially the black one.
    "They had to peel me off the floor."

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:55 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

The only thing breaking about this is that it makes me feel like somebody is breaking a bat over my face.

Enough with the VH News Bulletins unless it has something relating to a new album or tour. Sorry, just my $0.02.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Eruption
    Last Online

06.30.17 @ 01:26 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

well that makes up for no new music

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:18 PM
    Liked 6,849 Times in 3,587 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    The only thing breaking about this is that it makes me feel like somebody is breaking a bat over my face.

Enough with the VH News Bulletins unless it has something relating to a new album or tour. Sorry, just my $0.02.
    Don't apologize... there's twenty different ways the thread could have been titled, but it must be more fun to get a rise out of us when posting old ass uninteresting news.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 11:35 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

Well. I beg to differ. There are people on this site who were very excited about the prospect of new VH neckties!

I'm not part of that group, but for them it could be considered "breaking news"... certainly more than the usual silence.

There is one easy way to stop this. Do not buy any products or merchandise from them. Then this will stop and hopefully they will be forced to release music. They're not getting any of my dollars. Vote with your wallet if you're unhappy with the current state of things.

The only reason that EVH can launch into this kind of business venture is because we, the fans, have given him the means to do so. Think about it.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:55 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Well. I beg to differ. There are people on this site who were very excited about the prospect of new VH neckties!

I'm not part of that group, but for them it could be considered "breaking news"... certainly more than the usual silence.

There is one easy way to stop this. Do not buy any products or merchandise from them. Then this will stop and hopefully they will be forced to release music. They're not getting any of my dollars. Vote with your wallet if you're unhappy with the current state of things.

The only reason that EVH can launch into this kind of business venture is because we, the fans, have given him the means to do so. Think about it.
    You're missing the point.

Anybody who is sitting around waiting for VH to release a new t-shirt design needs to be scheduled for a CAT scan, asap.

There's nothing wrong with VH selling shirts and merch. Hell, there's nothing wrong with buying VH merch. I have. You have. Almost all of us have.

But a new VH neck-tie does not fall under BREAKING VH NEWS, to me at least. It's not. It can't be. It's not.

The only way it would be breaking news is if this BRAND NEW EVH STRIPED NECK-TIE is going to be worn by Ed on the cover of VH's NEW ALBUM!!!
    Last edited by MF5150; 10.26.10 at 01:00 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

The one I'm listening to.
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 05:20 PM
    Liked 1,967 Times in 446 Posts

Donor

Running the Van Halen Store, it seems like everybody loves this stuff!

Here's a link to all EVH striped items.

Little Dreamer AndWhippedCreamToo's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

ALMOST everything
    Favorite VH Song

Do unreleased songs count...?
    Last Online

01.17.12 @ 12:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    You're missing the point.

Anybody who is sitting around waiting for VH to release a new t-shirt design needs to be scheduled for a CAT scan, asap.

There's nothing wrong with VH selling shirts and merch. Hell, there's nothing wrong with buying VH merch. I have. You have. Almost all of us have.

But a new VH neck-tie does not fall under BREAKING VH NEWS, to me at least. It's not. It can't be. It's not.

The only way it would be breaking news is if this BRAND NEW EVH STRIPED NECK-TIE was going to be features on the cover of VH's NEW ALBUM!!!

Agreed entirely. I wouldn't define it as "breaking news" either. But sadly, this is the most news we've heard in a while.

Poor choice of thread title, but it would take a lot more than "Breaking news- sort of" to really get me excited anyway.
    "They had to peel me off the floor."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

05.26.17 @ 11:48 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dr.bullet View Post
    ... but if a band can't get it together enough to release 11 tracks in a 12 year span, you're just dumb and give me no reason to advertise for him.
    Ah, so the ratio is 1/track per year. So looks like we are due a new track!!
    I'm looking for it!!!
    Good news!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

I say we ease up. Little Dreamer is one of the site's best posters and sure, while I agree that the title was misleading, the guy's intentions were good.

No need for the frustration fellas. That's how I see it.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.