Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Police plea to human guinea pig injected with malaria:

Police plea to human guinea pig injected with malaria: You need immediate medical attention

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...attention.html

The nurse who disappeared after being injected with malaria as part of a clinical trial could die within 48 hours if he does not get urgent medical attention, police warned today.

Matthew Lloyd, 35, failed to attend the second part of the trial after phoning in ill to work.

Police urged him to attend the nearest hospital or doctors' surgery and launched a desperate appeal to find him.

They say he may even have just 24 hours left to live if he does not take an anti-malarial drug to counter the malaria he was injected with in the first part of the trial.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

i know i shouldn't laugh but i am!

most of us thought this sort of thing only happened in 3rd world countires, not in England for chistsakes, glad to see my taxes are being spent on something worthwhile!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:27 AM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

they should just do these tests on people in prison...no need to worry about them showing up for followup and they are finally doing something for society

call it community service...makes more sense than picking up garbage by the side of the road...both Boy George and George Michael could have participated

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    they should just do these tests on people in prison...no need to worry about them showing up for followup and they are finally doing something for society

call it community service...makes more sense than picking up garbage by the side of the road...both Boy George and George Michael could have participated
    I like your style
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You would think that these people would be held in a clinic while the trial was taking place.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.