Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

WTF is this?! Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 02:58 PM
    Liked 6,815 Times in 3,564 Posts

Premium Member

Money Laundering.

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

"Commander In Chief"? And the flag shaped like a bra? AHAHAHHA God this made my day

America from "Starship Troopers" days. Or Republican Credits that don't work at Tatooine.

70 years post nuclear fallout - the survivors use postal wrapping paper for money.

This one is quite okay.

An armored truck? What message is in this exactly

And the first note from OP is monopoly money.
    Why would anyone in their right mind change the current design? British pounds suck, and Euros are just gay.

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,296 Times in 3,167 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I say leave them the hell alone. Out money is perfectly ok.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 1,342 Times in 920 Posts

I kinda have forgotten what our money looks like, especially the larger bills...

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by WinterlessIceness View Post
    Why would anyone in their right mind change the current design? British pounds suck, and Euros are just gay.

If i didn't actually like you then i would have told you what to do and where to go with regards to this post, but i do, so i won't!...lol

Euro's are a bit gay though.

My only problem with the Dollar is the fact they are all the same size and colour, making it somewhat difficult to tell the difference between a $1 and $100 bill when I'm wasted in one of America's many fine titty bars!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:01 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

If inflation hits, we won't care what money looks like.... we'll be burning it for heat.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I like that GW dollar quite a lot actually....but that's the only one out of all of em'.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:58 PM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

I want cryptic, masonic, one-world government, new-world order symbols on my money.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

This one is good. The rest are awful.

I say they create a $1 Trillion bill and put Obama on that one. They could put a picture of Wall Street on the back.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:56 PM
    Liked 2,210 Times in 1,114 Posts

Premium Member

Coming from the Huffington Post, it's not surprising to see Obama on the same amount of designs as our nations greatest president, George Washington, or more than our most respected, Abraham Lincoln. What exactly has he done to warrant such an award?

The theme that seemed to flow throughout the designs was liberal heaven. From Hollywood being on the $1 bill (), to FDR being on one of the same design series as Obama and in fact being the ONLY presidents shown on that series (two of the most liberal and destructive presidents to our individual liberty in the history of the Republic). The only exception to this was the one that had parts of the Constitution written on it. I think that's a great idea.

Personally, I like the old fashioned greenbacks. Having bills of different sizes looks terrible in a wallet and having monopoly colored just looks...I don't know...European? I realize they keep changing the designs in sometimes not so subtle ways to attempt to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters, but those designs suck.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:58 PM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    I realize they keep changing the designs in sometimes not so subtle ways to attempt to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters, but those designs [i]suck
    Reminds me of when, a few years back, they revamped the $20 bill. Made a "hi-def" portrait of Andrew Jackson. Phil Hendrie had "Margaret Gray", I believe it was, on his radio show and she was talking about how she was so enamored with the new pic of Jackson that she went home and "pleasured" herself to the new bill.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    Coming from the Huffington Post, it's not surprising to see Obama on the same amount of designs as our nations greatest president, George Washington, or more than our most respected, Abraham Lincoln. What exactly has he done to warrant such an award?

The theme that seemed to flow throughout the designs was liberal heaven. From Hollywood being on the $1 bill (), to FDR being on one of the same design series as Obama and in fact being the ONLY presidents shown on that series (two of the most liberal and destructive presidents to our individual liberty in the history of the Republic). The only exception to this was the one that had parts of the Constitution written on it. I think that's a great idea.

Personally, I like the old fashioned greenbacks. Having bills of different sizes looks terrible in a wallet and having monopoly colored just looks...I don't know...European? I realize they keep changing the designs in sometimes not so subtle ways to attempt to stay one step ahead of counterfeiters, but those designs suck.
    I'm sure the blind or visually impaired might not agree with this sentiment and im sure their lives are hard enough without someone ripping them off because they couldnt differentiate between a $10 and a $100, I also quite like to see different sized notes in my wallet, but then again im one of those annoying people who arrange my notes by value and size, they all have to face the same way too!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

In Warhol We Trust
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by tommywho5150 View Post
    If i didn't actually like you then i would have told you what to do and where to go with regards to this post, but i do, so i won't!...lol

Euro's are a bit gay though.

My only problem with the Dollar is the fact they are all the same size and colour, making it somewhat difficult to tell the difference between a $1 and $100 bill when I'm wasted in one of America's many fine titty bars!

Dude, we have some weird old lady on the back of a fiver, and Charles Darwin on the back of a tenner - how MORE awful can these notes get ? I with all honesty prefer Scottish pounds (even if I get like 3 different designs of each note at my work). And they are going to re-print Bank of England notes after Elizabeth goes to a better place. Can you imagine - KING Charles and Darwin all on the same note ?