Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.11 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default i never felt big brother was watching me ...

... until i saw this:

i run IT and understand how this sort of thing works in principle, as i essentially are one of many that work on the central nervous system of society.

but holy canoly, i had no idea one company this big could be out there without me being aware of them.

anyone else a little chilled by the free market?
    Last edited by lil'devil; 08.24.10 at 11:32 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

And here I thought it was creepy when I bought a gun for my son at a local sporting goods store and 2 hours later the NRA is calling my house.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

those guy are everywhere here in the U.K. from hospitals and airports to sporting events and festivals
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Last Online

11.14.12 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Skynet.
    yeah.......i'm still here.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

heh ... with a christian whackjob at the helm that talks to an invisible zombie in the sky for his business advice.

yeah.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lil'devil View Post
    heh ... with a christian whackjob at the helm that talks to an invisible zombie in the sky for his business advice.

yeah.
    Normally I like a lot of the information you present, it's usually very good.

I was going to take your info on this far more serious, until you, once again/as usual, started insulting anyone who dares be a Christian.

Now, i'm not saying you have to believe in anything I do, but when you go immediately on the offensive with your Christian-bashing. It taints any information you bring to the table.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy View Post

I was going to take your info on this far more serious, until you, once again/as usual, started insulting anyone who dares be a Christian.

Now, i'm not saying you have to believe in anything I do, but when you go immediately on the offensive with your Christian-bashing. It taints any information you bring to the table.
    Well put.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

his name is lil devil monkey

seriously though, that is a bit disturbing
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well, there you darn christians go again. being all nice and stuff and making me feel guilty about insulting you.

the unfortunate part of being in this forum and arguing with you is that us non beleivers have gotten to see more of you beleivers and its getting harder to insult you knowing that you are basically decent people just making your way through the world.

as an offer of explanation to x contingent here, if there is any anger in my words, it comes from the argument that requests of me to respect unsubstantiated beleifs ... that ALL BELEIFS, regardless of how silly, deserve equal time and respect. i have a very hard time with this and my words are aimed to claim a stake in the ground and not give an inch. sometimes, of course, they come off as throwing arrows at friends.

for the arrows i appologize, for the stand i do not.

for the bad communication ... i'm learning.

anyway the above is not meant to derail the thread into theology, just a way of explanation if it means anything.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sorry, back to the topic.

looks like this one is going to sink like a stone, but i am still flaberghasted at the scope of that company and just how under the radar it actually is.

we know of the murdochs of the world, i wonder how many more of these there are.

i am very disturbed by this to the point it might start changing some of my choice and voting patterns.

i am having a very hard time with a single organization running the entire UK's nuclear weapons program.

i just don't know if i am overreacting or if i have a legitimate concern now.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:14 PM
    Liked 787 Times in 378 Posts

Premium Member

well, there you darn christians go again. being all nice and stuff and making me feel guilty about insulting you.

the unfortunate part of being in this forum and arguing with you is that us non beleivers have gotten to see more of you beleivers and its getting harder to insult you knowing that you are basically decent people just making your way through the world.

as an offer of explanation to x contingent here, if there is any anger in my words, it comes from the argument that requests of me to respect unsubstantiated beleifs ... that ALL BELEIFS, regardless of how silly, deserve equal time and respect. i have a very hard time with this and my words are aimed to claim a stake in the ground and not give an inch. sometimes, of course, they come off as throwing arrows at friends.

for the arrows i appologize, for the stand i do not.

for the bad communication ... i'm learning.

anyway the above is not meant to derail the thread into theology, just a way of explanation if it means anything.
    It's okay. We Christian whackjobs and our zombie savior forgive you.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'
    my words are aimed to claim a stake in the ground and not give an inch.
    Of course. That's just someone incapable of consideration for anyone else's point of views looking for an argument,, not a discussion.

I am still foggy on how that Christian whackjob figures into a thread you started about a private military and security contractor. Is the company owned by a sect of Christian zealots or something?

And what is this claim that you say you're trying to stake anyhow? What stand are you trying to make, and what exactly does it have to do with serco? Bring it all together for me if you could.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

sorry, back to the topic.

looks like this one is going to sink like a stone, but i am still flaberghasted at the scope of that company and just how under the radar it actually is.

we know of the murdochs of the world, i wonder how many more of these there are.

i am very disturbed by this to the point it might start changing some of my choice and voting patterns.

i am having a very hard time with a single organization running the entire UK's nuclear weapons program.

i just don't know if i am overreacting or if i have a legitimate concern now.
    You should be more scared of the Gates of the world than of the Murdochs. Just my $.02
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    You should be more scared of the Gates of the world than of the Murdochs. Just my $.02
    i specialize in moving organizations away from microsoft to linux so i'm well on my way to partial insurection.

i don't disagree on both points tho.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    And what is this claim that you say you're trying to stake anyhow? What stand are you trying to make, and what exactly does it have to do with serco? Bring it all together for me if you could.
    i'd be happy to address this, probably over the weekend.