Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 06:20 PM
    Liked 774 Times in 310 Posts

Default Hemp kingpin ditches Amsterdam for Denver

AMSTERDAM ( -- When American entrepreneur Adam Dunn moved to the Netherlands at age 19, his first business plan wasn't anything to write home about. He'd crammed 300 Rolling Stones concert T-shirts into his luggage, hoping to sell them for some quick cash.

That was in 1989. Today the 40-year-old native of Woodstock, N.Y., presides over a "hempire" that boasts more than $3 million in annual revenue. With business partner Douglas Mignola, 41, Dunn co-owns three companies, all headquartered in Amsterdam. There's T.H. Seeds, which breeds seeds for marijuana growers; Hemp HoodLamb, a hemp clothing company whose signature jackets feature built-in rolling-paper dispensers; and Hemp Works, a brick-and-mortar store that sells all things -- you guessed it -- hemp.

After two decades of carefully tending his businesses, Dunn is making the most radical leap of his career. He's moving back to America.

Going home was once unimaginable. "The thing about America was they still had a very, very negative idea of cannabis," Dunn recalled during an interview this spring. "I was in a sort of dream world over here."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

10.23.16 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 188 Times in 91 Posts

Well he certainly came to the right place. There's pot shops everywhere in my area now. And all of a sudden it seems millions of people in Colorado claim to be suffering from migraine headaches or severe back-ache in order to easily obtain their medical marijuana card.

Whoa duuuude,,, my back.

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 05:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

He could probably sell weed in stores if he markets it for "incense use only". That's what head shops do with salvia, so it's legal. You can actually be told to leave if you ask any kind of questions regarding consumption of the substance.

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW