Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

Default browser bar in firefox

i must have hit something on the comp and can't get the browser bar back into fire
    fox. how do i get it back ?
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Hit view, then toolbars, check menu, navigation, and bookmarks. See if that fixes it.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

nah

my dad was on here today and said a menu opened on a site and he clicked on something, i dunno what he did

i don't have a dropdown menu. only the avg toolbar to search for yahoo to get on sites

on top it says vhlinks

under that is the avg toolbar, the yahoo search box (not the url bat) then search, total protection, etc

that's it. i tried reinstalling it then reinstalling firefox and it does the same thing

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

This is my best guess: Delete your history and shut down the computer completely. I've had this problem before. Firefox is remembering the last browser type you used. If it happened to be a pop-up with no nav bar or sliders, it'll keep using that browser. You have to clear it out of the memory.

Good luck.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

How to start Firefox in Safe Mode

1. Close down Firefox completely: At the top of the Firefox window, click the File menu, and select the Exit menu item.Close down Firefox completely: On the menu bar, click the Firefox menu, and select the Quit Firefox menu item.Close down Firefox completely: At the top of the Firefox window, click the File menu, and select the Quit menu item.

2. In Windows, click Start, open the All Programs list, and navigate to the Mozilla Firefox folder. In the Mozilla Firefox folder, select Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode).Hold down the option key, as you start Firefox.Go to your Terminal and run:

firefox -safe-mode

Note: You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by clicking Start, selecting Run (or use the Start Search box in Windows 7 and Vista) and then entering the following in the text field:

firefox -safe-mode

If you can't do Step 1. Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up your Task Manager and close all processes (in the processes tab) that say firefox. Firefox has to be closed in order to open in safe mode.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

thanks xaminer

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10