Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

I have to pick?
    Last Online

10.05.17 @ 11:44 AM
    Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts

Default Tiger Woods to lose $750 Million in Divorce?

Divorce talks between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have gotten ugly, the New York Post reported Friday.

Nordegren has ramped up her financial demands, requesting that Woods pony up an estimated $750 million, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

After starting out fairly civil, the divorce negotiations "have turned extremely testy," the newspaper reported.

Nordegren also refuses to sign a lifetime "confidentiality clause" that would prevent her from writing a book or doing any interviews related to the collapse of the couple's marriage.

She also wants full custody of their two kids, the newspaper reported, even though it was first believed that they were going to agree to joint custody.

Nordegren has spent a lot of time away from her hubby in recent months.

“Elin started to build her own life and once she did, she grew distant from him,” a source told RadarOnline earlier this month.

She went to Arizona alone for nearly a week recently and took the kids to Sweden while Woods played golf.

RadarOnline reported that Nordegren is currently renting a house about a mile away from the Florida home she once shared with Woods. The kids get to sleep over at Woods' house.

“Elin wants to share custody, she wants Tiger to be a big part of the children’s lives,” the source said. “And both have done a great job trying to keep their problems away from the kids.”

Woods, meanwhile, has thrown himself into golf after announcing earlier this week that he was adding the British Open to his summer schedule.

Woods has a chance to become the first player in the 150-year history of the British Open to win three times at St. Andrews, where golf's oldest championship will be held July 15-18.

Woods, who withdrew from the final round of The Players Championship on May 9 with a neck injury, also has the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach and the AT&T National at Aronimink in Newton Square, Pa., on his schedule.
    Your favorite band sucks.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

Do not give her full custody Tiger. Don't do it. You played and now you gotta pay. *shrug* whatever...you won't be broke.

Joint custody or you start playing hardball.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:50 PM
    Liked 4,792 Times in 2,444 Posts

Premium Member

Tiger doesn't have any wiggle room because he is bound to lose millions if maybe not a billion if he doesn't comply with her wishes.

Just imagine how his reputation will suffer if she comes out with what really was going on. Steroids, drugs and the infamous night.

His reputation would be better served to become her bitch. Just do what she wants and she will go away. He already doesn't respect his kids so what's the deal of him not having joint custody? Anyway he is on the tour half the year, designing golf courses and practicing. When can he actually be a dad?

Oh yeah he also requires time to be banging women.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:44 PM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

That woman is going to have a nasty accident or disappear.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    He already doesn't respect his kids so what's the deal of him not having joint custody?When can he actually be a dad?
    Are you a dad?

And cheating on your spouse means you don't respect your kids? Does that apply to women who cheat too?

That's absolute horseshit.

RJD \m/

Last Online

10.23.15 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hagarfn View Post
    Are you a dad?

And cheating on your spouse means you don't respect your kids? Does that apply to women who cheat too?

It is disrespectful of the family which includes children when either spouse cheats. I mean do you seriously think any of this has been good for those kids? If you are not happy in a marriage, there are much better ways to go about splitting up than banging every woman you come in contact with. Those kids are going to know the truth one day and they are going to feel a low sense of self worth as far as it goes with their dad that he didn't value the family enough to man up and just leave.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    It is disrespectful of the family which includes children when either spouse cheats. I mean do you seriously think any of this has been good for those kids? If you are not happy in a marriage, there are much better ways to go about splitting up than banging every woman you come in contact with. Those kids are going to know the truth one day and they are going to feel a low sense of self worth as far as it goes with their dad that he didn't value the family enough to man up and just leave.
    Where did I say that any of this was good for the kids? Their kids are babies. When the time comes for Tiger to "man up' and tell them, they will most certainly be disappointed in him. Will they still love him? You bet your ass they will. As they should.

We have all gone over this in the other Tiger thread. It's not my intention to go over any of the cheating/ morality issues. I'm speaking specifically to Elin wanting full custody. That's it.
    Last edited by Nostalgia Act; 05.21.10 at 03:38 PM.

RJD \m/

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

Shit I thought my week was bad cause my transmission went up....
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:23 AM
    Liked 6,815 Times in 3,564 Posts

Premium Member
    Here we go again!

Last edited by Number 47; 05.21.10 at 04:21 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:50 PM
    Liked 4,792 Times in 2,444 Posts

Premium Member

Are you a dad?

No I am not a dad but I fucking know that if you cheat on the mother of your children with at least 14 different women, you probably are not looking out for their best interests. If he respected them or the sanctity of his marriage maybe he would have stopped at 1 or 2. However he went all the way with at least 14. This all went public and I don't care how much he "apologizes" he is a piece of shit human being. Get divorced and fuck all you want but if you are going to stay married, try to make it work.

Sure they are kids right now but you don't think they will ever hear about this in public? I remember Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson have had a talk with their kids because of their sex tape. They knew when they got older they would hear about it.

Tiger cares about one thing and one thing only. Tiger Woods. I would be so proud to know that my dad fucked 14 women and dragged my mother through this via the media.

Tiger Woods - Father of the Year.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:21 PM
    Liked 18,089 Times in 8,937 Posts

Just because a man fucked up royally doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to be a father to his children.

Every one of us on this board already has or will do at least one uber stupid thing in his/her life.

He's paying/paid for it, but sole custody of the kids to Elin in which she takes them back to Sweden and he nevers sees them would be a no-deal for me if I was Tiger, no matter how much shit Elin drags out.

I mean he fucked the baby sitter, how much worse can it get for him PR wise.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Where did I say that any of this was good for the kids? Their kids are babies. When the time comes for Tiger to "man up' and tell them, they will most certainly be disappointed in him. Will they still love him? You bet your ass they will. As they should.

We have all gone over this in the other Tiger thread. It's not my intention to go over any of the cheating/ morality issues. I'm speaking specifically to Elin wanting full custody. That's it.
    Your words, not mine, is that its "horseshit" if someone thinks he disrespected his kids during all his whoring around as though it only applies to his wife not the kids. Whether he likes it or not, his actions were every bit as harmful to the kids as they were to his wife.

And as far as the kids loving their dad, sure they will but kids that have been severely abused love their parents even after they beat them. It's up to a parent to be worthy of that love. I think it would be wrong for him not to have visitation rights but I truly hope he spends the rest of his life trying to redeem himself for their sake.
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by loveevhsince79 View Post
    Your words, not mine, is that its "horseshit" if someone thinks he disrespected his kids during all his whoring around as though it only applies to his wife not the kids. Whether he likes it or not, his actions were every bit as harmful to the kids as they were to his wife.

And as far as the kids loving their dad, sure they will but kids that have been severely abused love their parents even after they beat them. It's up to a parent to be worthy of that love. I think it would be wrong for him not to have visitation rights but I truly hope he spends the rest of his life trying to redeem himself for their sake.
    Ok good...at least you stated your opinion on the only issue I was really referring to. You want to give him visitation rights, swell, I say if he wants joint custody then he should use every resource(money) that he legally can to get joint custody.

Also he shouldn't let the threat of Elin "telling all" stop him from that. But she wouldn't do that anyway I reckon, right? Then the kids would not only have to forgive their dad for being a cheating whore(he is), they would have to forgive their mom for telling the world about it and bringing them more pain.

Lastly, are you comparing child abuse to this event?

RJD \m/

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

My kids saw stuff like this. As they got older they learned from other people about those times too. I've never gotten into slagging their dad off to them on the infidelity issue. They love him, but it's a tainted love that can never be fixed. They see his tomcatting around as a direct slurr on their mother and indirectly on them and it is something they will never forgive him for. They have never had a desire to live with him and though he's their dad still, it has created a barrier they keep up almost to protect themselves with.

Woods will find this is only the beginning for some serious issues with his kids.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok good...at least you stated your opinion on the only issue I was really referring to. You want to give him visitation rights, swell, I say if he wants joint custody then he should use every resource(money) that he legally can to get joint custody.

Also he shouldn't let the threat of Elin "telling all" stop him from that. But she wouldn't do that anyway I reckon, right? Then the kids would not only have to forgive their dad for being a cheating whore(he is), they would have to forgive their mom for telling the world about it and bringing them more pain.

Lastly, are you comparing child abuse to this event?
    There is all kinds of abuse, mental and physical. What has been done is going to be devastating for years to come and can be just as scarring as a welt. SEA is pointing out what her kids have gone through and you can talk to plenty of others. It's not to say Tiger can't work to repair some of the damage but he will never repair it all. This has been on every news channel in the world and will have an impact on their lives.

As for a tell all, I doubt she really wants to drag all their dirty laundry out into the open. It's a bargaining chip, pure and simple. You ask for your best deal going in and work from there.

And I only say visitation because as it's pointed out, having joint custody makes little sense with his schedule. If he would have joint custody, he would have sitters taking care of the kids a majority of the time. I'd think it'd be better that their mom have custody and as his schedule permits, have visitation. Taking them to tournaments makes little sense, after all, he has a lot of catching up to do since this all broke and probably hasn't had time to do what he really enjoys.