Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 06:41 AM
    Liked 193 Times in 97 Posts

Default Sammy and Aliens??

I think Sammy has lost it...

From VHND.com

Legendary rock star, Sammy Hagar, has had a successful solo career and was once the singer for the band Van Halen, however it’s possible he had some help reaching his stardom from the stars. Hagar claims that he has had multiple experiences with extraterrestrials who helped influence his music.

In an interview with Guitar World, Hagar told his story: “It’s been a long, long time, but back in about ‘68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into… But I’m a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I’m gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught ‘em doin’ it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin’, ‘What’s goin’ on?’ They were like, ‘Oh, my god, he’s waking up!’ But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o’clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…”

“It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don’t know who the **** they are, but I’ve narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they’re from the Ninth Dimension. I’ve named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It’s a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we’re the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is ****ing crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!”

In a news interview Hagar further described the visit, “They didn’t come into my room. They were parked up on a hill behind the house about 12 miles away, and they were connecting into my brain.”

In his book, Alien Rock, Michael Luckman says that when pushed to describe the beings, Hagar said they were just pure energy.

The history of people chanelling a group called “The Nine” goes back possibly over 50 years. According to a story in the Fortean Times, it began with parapsychologist, Andrija Puharich. He brought an Indian mystic into his laboratory who began channeling The Nine. Puharich was also known for discovering the famous psychic Uri Geller, who supposedly also channeled The Nine. Eventually Puharich started a research organization called Lab Nine to find other channellers that were allegedly in contact with this group.

Over the years many famous people have had an interest in “The Nine”, including the creator of Star Trek, Gene Rodenberry, according to the Fortean Times article. Rodenberry had apparently written a script about their channelings, but it never made it into production.

Sammy Hagar isn’t kidding when he says he has had these contacts, and he also claims that there were no drugs involved with these contacts. So is his music influenced by ET? Luckman believes this may be the case for many of the world’s leading artists. If that’s true, there must be some great galactic jams in the cosmos, that hopefully humans will one day be able to take part in.

~ I like the way the line runs up the back of her stockings ~

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I guess I've lost it too.

Though I've never had any personal experiences with aliens, I don't doubt that others have.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Holy crap...I think it might be a good idea for Sammy to lay off the pipe for a while.....Next thing we know, he's gonna announce he's a Scientologist....

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

This is old news. Sam's been talking about this for decades...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by sixstring View Post
    yep.

From what I understand he's big into aliens, the paranormal...all that stuff. It's one of the things I dig about him.

He was on that scify tv show about ghosts or something a while back.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Ed plays on
    Favorite VH Song

See above
    Last Online

08.19.10 @ 08:10 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sixstring View Post

Well, isn't "Love Walks In" about aliens?? I like him and all, but God bless! Sam's a fruitcake!

Favorite VH Album

BOBW
    Favorite VH Song

Crossing over
    Last Online

04.03.12 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBHarris View Post
    I think Sammy has lost it...

From VHND.com

Legendary rock star, Sammy Hagar, has had a successful solo career and was once the singer for the band Van Halen, however it’s possible he had some help reaching his stardom from the stars. Hagar claims that he has had multiple experiences with extraterrestrials who helped influence his music.

In an interview with Guitar World, Hagar told his story: “It’s been a long, long time, but back in about ‘68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into… But I’m a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I’m gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught ‘em doin’ it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin’, ‘What’s goin’ on?’ They were like, ‘Oh, my god, he’s waking up!’ But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o’clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…”

“It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don’t know who the **** they are, but I’ve narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they’re from the Ninth Dimension. I’ve named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It’s a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we’re the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is ****ing crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!”

In a news interview Hagar further described the visit, “They didn’t come into my room. They were parked up on a hill behind the house about 12 miles away, and they were connecting into my brain.”

In his book, Alien Rock, Michael Luckman says that when pushed to describe the beings, Hagar said they were just pure energy.

The history of people chanelling a group called “The Nine” goes back possibly over 50 years. According to a story in the Fortean Times, it began with parapsychologist, Andrija Puharich. He brought an Indian mystic into his laboratory who began channeling The Nine. Puharich was also known for discovering the famous psychic Uri Geller, who supposedly also channeled The Nine. Eventually Puharich started a research organization called Lab Nine to find other channellers that were allegedly in contact with this group.

Over the years many famous people have had an interest in “The Nine”, including the creator of Star Trek, Gene Rodenberry, according to the Fortean Times article. Rodenberry had apparently written a script about their channelings, but it never made it into production.

Sammy Hagar isn’t kidding when he says he has had these contacts, and he also claims that there were no drugs involved with these contacts. So is his music influenced by ET? Luckman believes this may be the case for many of the world’s leading artists. If that’s true, there must be some great galactic jams in the cosmos, that hopefully humans will one day be able to take part in.

Pardon my public school math but scientists have said that if .000001% of the known planets have life out there, that means that there are over 100 thousand plantes with life on them. We would be beyond arrogant to think we're all alone out here...
    Sam, Dave,Gary... who cares. its all about what makes you feel good.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:18 PM
    Liked 1,391 Times in 763 Posts

Word. Old news. Aliens downloaded Sammy's brain. Since then, they haven't been able to drive 55 either.
    Little Dreamer

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With the Devil
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 04:59 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    He was on that scify tv show about ghosts or something a while back.
    I saw that on the BIO channel. I think he was on twice. Once he was talking about his father paying a visit to him before he died and the other episode I saw he said he was visited by the ghost of Leffler.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by servoguy101 View Post
    Pardon my public school math but scientists have said that if .000001% of the known planets have life out there, that means that there are over 100 thousand plantes with life on them. We would be beyond arrogant to think we're all alone out here...

He didn't say they were from another planet, he said they were from another dimension.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBHarris View Post
    He didn't say they were from another planet, he said they were from another dimension.
    that just expands the possibilities!
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Word. Old news. Aliens downloaded Sammy's brain. Since then, they haven't been able to drive 55 either.

Last Online

02.18.16 @ 03:10 PM
    Liked 144 Times in 51 Posts

If aliens playing chemistry set with my brain nets me $100mil+, sign me up.
    Anonymous for fear of fatwa

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

unchained-Hear about it later
    Last Online

02.20.17 @ 12:51 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Everybody Marching to Mars!!!!!!!!!!!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by brownnation View Post
    If aliens playing chemistry set with my brain nets me $100mil+, sign me up.
    All you have to do is channel "The Nine" and get them to park 12 miles from your house.