Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

cant get this stuff no more
    Last Online

02.02.14 @ 01:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default blueray vh

r they ever gonna release LWOAN or Right here right now on blueray??

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adamvhcornell View Post
    r they ever gonna release LWOAN or Right here right now on blueray??
    There would be no point I don't think, as neither were recorded for obvious reasons in HD. I think they look as good as they could possibly get on DVD. I guess they could filter them somewhat to sharpen the color. I was actually a little disapointed that LWAN did'nt look better than it did on DVD. It actually looked kind of faded, if I could describe it that way, and there is that weird edit at Best of Both Worlds, so maybe the original tapes/film were lost or damaged. I've had multiple copies of the VHS for years, and aside from the normal graininess, the VHS overall actually pops better somehow visually. There's no disputing the sound though. It is leaps and bounds better on disc.
    RHRN, I could care less about. All the quick edits, continuity issues, and recycled scenes over the fizzy soundtrack just bother me to no end. It's just a frustrating watch for me. To each their own, but this vid to me is so not VH.
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

cant get this stuff no more
    Last Online

02.02.14 @ 01:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPER5150 View Post
    There would be no point I don't think, as neither were recorded for obvious reasons in HD. I think they look as good as they could possibly get on DVD. I guess they could filter them somewhat to sharpen the color. I was actually a little disapointed that LWAN did'nt look better than it did on DVD. It actually looked kind of faded, if I could describe it that way, and there is that weird edit at Best of Both Worlds, so maybe the original tapes/film were lost or damaged. I've had multiple copies of the VHS for years, and aside from the normal graininess, the VHS overall actually pops better somehow visually. There's no disputing the sound though. It is leaps and bounds better on disc.
    RHRN, I could care less about. All the quick edits, continuity issues, and recycled scenes over the fizzy soundtrack just bother me to no end. It's just a frustrating watch for me. To each their own, but this vid to me is so not VH.
    well who is it then cheap trick? LOL come on VH "get up and make it work!" how bout 3d VH how awesome would that be? LOL it will never happen though but its fun to dream and think of the possiblities!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adamvhcornell View Post
    well who is it then cheap trick? LOL come on VH "get up and make it work!" how bout 3d VH how awesome would that be? LOL it will never happen though but its fun to dream and think of the possiblities!
    HaHa!!! No. I just mean the style it was shot, was just so cheesy. It would fit Bon Jovi. It just seemed like more of a Glam rock kind of shoot. I know it was two nights, but Jesus, it was just all over the place. Maybe with Dave it would work because of his over the top kind of approach, and he used to do costume changes, but with Sam, they had kind of abolished that kind of thing. I agree with you. That's why I was at least hoping for a new disc of some sort. It would be cool!
    At this rate though, I think we'll see a new Cheap Trick Blueray before even a VH tour at that!
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.

Favorite VH Album

Bark Like A Dog
    Favorite VH Song

Act Like It Hurts
    Last Online

06.26.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 643 Times in 328 Posts

LWAN is the pasture, not the future (which is to be filled with lots and lots of nostalgia).
    "Never is just reven spelled backwards." -House

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" -THE Rob Gordon

Forum Frontman
    Last Online

07.04.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Not a topic for the Guitar Room. See the speculation thread in Main.