Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Republican Hypocrisy

Hawaii: "Elitist" and "Foreign" If Obama Goes There...
    Perfectly Acceptable Working Site When It's The GOP

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-bel...ign-if-obama-g
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Hawaii: "Elitist" and "Foreign" If Obama Goes There...
    Perfectly Acceptable Working Site When It's The GOP

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-bel...ign-if-obama-g
    Wow! You uncovered hypocrosy by politicians. Great job Bernstein!

This kind of shit always goes on by both parties.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:21 AM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gavs5150 View Post
    Wow! You uncovered hypocrosy by politicians. Great job Bernstein!

This kind of shit always goes on by both parties.
    Yup...and they love us talking about it because it distracts us from how badly we're being fucked by all of them.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

05.09.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    Yup...and they love us talking about it because it distracts us from how badly we're being fucked by all of them.
    Can't argue with you there.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

07.24.11 @ 04:36 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    thank you. I think this is the fastest a thread has ever gotten to the brass tacks bottom line!
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    thank you. I think this is the fastest a thread has ever gotten to the brass tacks bottom line!
    Maybe on a subject with this depth.

Olo did pretty good yesterday though with stating that there were some good looking butts in that one butt competition thread. Cat like really. :bottomline:
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    Maybe on a subject with this depth.

Olo did pretty good yesterday though with stating that there were some good looking butts in that one butt competition thread. Cat like really. :bottomline:
    well played sir!
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Michael Steele looks like a raging douche in that picture. All of Hawaii must be weeping poi.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:31 AM
    Liked 18,133 Times in 8,957 Posts

All of them really disgust me actually.

Party before Country is everyone's motto.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Last Online

02.18.16 @ 03:10 PM
    Liked 144 Times in 51 Posts

Yeah, I think we need to move on from the "D" and the "R" thing. It is pretty childish and people are fed up with it. If you are choosing allegiance to a party and think the other side is evil, you give a pass to your side and point out the flaws in the other side, then you are letting politicians get away with their BS. They all need to be called out equally.

Politicians want entrenchment. Politicians want you to believe that they have efficacy in your lives. Politicians want you to believe in the party system. Call me crazy, but I don't want what politicians want. We as the lowly subjects of the politicians need to make them sweat. It is the only thing that gets results. If they know they have you in their pocket, they have no need to listen to you.

Don't buy into party politics it is a dead end street, it is a false god. Let's work to take as much power away from politicians as possible. Taking away their power can't happen as long as people pledge allegiance to a party, which, let's face it, pledging allegiance to a party is pledging allegiance to politicians. I really can't think of anything much more ridiculous than that!

Edit: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
    Anonymous for fear of fatwa

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by brownnation View Post
    Yeah, I think we need to move on from the "D" and the "R" thing. It is pretty childish and people are fed up with it. If you are choosing allegiance to a party and think the other side is evil, you give a pass to your side and point out the flaws in the other side, then you are letting politicians get away with their BS. They all need to be called out equally.

Politicians want entrenchment. Politicians want you to believe that they have efficacy in your lives. Politicians want you to believe in the party system. Call me crazy, but I don't want what politicians want. We as the lowly subjects of the politicians need to make them sweat. It is the only thing that gets results. If they know they have you in their pocket, they have no need to listen to you.

Don't buy into party politics it is a dead end street, it is a false god. Let's work to take as much power away from politicians as possible. Taking away their power can't happen as long as people pledge allegiance to a party, which, let's face it, pledging allegiance to a party is pledging allegiance to politicians. I really can't think of anything much more ridiculous than that!

Edit: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
    Perhaps some people are fed up with but people in general are not and they lap it up with glee. People in general thrive on the rebublican vs democrat nonsense.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Last Online

02.18.16 @ 03:10 PM
    Liked 144 Times in 51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by broken9500 View Post
    Perhaps some people are fed up with but people in general are not and they lap it up with glee. People in general thrive on the rebublican vs democrat nonsense.
    You are correct sir. How about this if I may be so bold as to make this edit: "Smart people are fed up with it".
    Anonymous for fear of fatwa

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by brownnation View Post
    You are correct sir. How about this if I may be so bold as to make this edit: "Smart people are fed up with it".
    There you go.

If people really were fed up with the high school rivalry thing and really weren't bought into the pathetic oversimplistic manipulative rhetoric spouted off by both sides then we would see more write-in candidates. We would see third, fourth, fifth and sixth parties winning elections all across the country on local, county, state and federal levels. If people really were sick of it all ratings for jack offs like Limbaugh, Olberman, Maar, Levine, Beck, Laura Ingram, Savage and the rest would be in the basement. Their books wouldn't sell. People wouldn't be watching Hannity, they wouldn't be watching CNN or Fox or MSNBC.

Nope...people love this shit. They thrive on it. They love going to their little tea party parties and then seeing Hannity talk about them. They love it when their guys get elected because it's like their favourite player winning the big game and they love it when the opposing team loses because they get bragging rights around the water cooler.

Fuck this noise. That's why I just want to start a plantain farm or something...really get away from all of it. Both parties want to fuck us and fuck us bad. Both parties want to control our actions and our freedoms of choice. Both parties want to have control over the wealth and limit who joins them. Both parties lie. Both parties manipulate and cajole people into voting for them. Both parties have rich histories of scandal, law-breaking, cheating, stealing and crime...yet both parties are very successul at selling themselves to a bunch of fucking idiots.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 4,800 Times in 2,450 Posts

Premium Member

I hate both parties but unfortunately even though they do share similar characteristics, I have to pick the one that looks out for my interests. Even though I am a Libertarian, I have to side with the GOP. Its like picking the best of two evils. Of course I can go and trumpet the cause of a Libertarian but that is like rooting for the Browns to win the Super Bowl. Love the team but I am not placing money on them in Vegas.

I tell you what while I don't necessarily agree with their agenda, I think the Tea Party movement is good for the country. We need other viable political parties around to keep things more in check. Would love to see Pelosi and Obama splinter off from the Democrats and create a Progressive party. Moderate Dems and GOP'ers form a centrist and go from there.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

VHIII/WACF/OU51BALUCK
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I hate both parties but unfortunately even though they do share similar characteristics, I have to pick the one that looks out for my interests. Even though I am a Libertarian, I have to side with the GOP. Its like picking the best of two evils. Of course I can go and trumpet the cause of a Libertarian but that is like rooting for the Browns to win the Super Bowl. Love the team but I am not placing money on them in Vegas.

I tell you what while I don't necessarily agree with their agenda, I think the Tea Party movement is good for the country. We need other viable political parties around to keep things more in check. Would love to see Pelosi and Obama splinter off from the Democrats and create a Progressive party. Moderate Dems and GOP'ers form a centrist and go from there.
    And this is why we we'll never have more parties and more variety....most people don't vote for the smaller parties because they know most people won't vote for them either...yet they always say "damn I hate the two party system."

The two party system will never break apart. Sure Obama and Pelosi could create a progessive party just like the republican party could split between those who want to dictate morality and personal choices with those who truly want a smaller less intrusive government but that won't happen.

Never doubt for a second that Pelosi and Palin and everyone else are all part of the same monster. As long as the ball is in either of their courts, everyone there wins. It's all a side-show to keep the rabble occupied...like watching American Idol. You keep 'em focused on the two-party system and it ensures that nothing changes...and nothing will change, for the better.
    Stay out of it, dude.

I am Van Halen.