Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:38 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default NEW ORLEANS SAINTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!

Post your congrats here, we deserve it!!!!!!!

HH<--Let us gloat............just a little-----------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

Congrats on the win......that was awesome.

Great 2nd half......that INT for a TD was a beautiful thing. Few things are more fun than seeing Manning walk off the field with his head down.

Manning still has as many SB rings as Jeff Hostetler, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Eli.

Fucking love it.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Good Enough Tropical Storm Tracey's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Do I really have to pick???
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

11.18.17 @ 07:19 PM
    Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts

Premium Member

Thanks for opening this back up! I understand why you closed it though. It may be overkill but we are so excited we can't stand it!

We need one moment in the sun, thanks for letting us have it!

TST------Double Down freaking rules!--------

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

DD, you opened it back up???

Umm, thank you bro.............very cool!!! Close it when ya think this dead horse it done..............

DD, you rock my brutha!!!!

HH<-----Saint's win...........please for give us Louisianinas for the 42 year wait.....--------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

It's not every day you guys can celebrate a great Saints team, nevermind a Super Bowl team. The fucking Saints are SB champs.....wow, never thought I'd see the day.

Enjoy the night......you've waited a long freaking time!
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 854 Times in 399 Posts

Premium Member

Default ..

Congrats to all you Saints Fans, you are World Champions. I will admit that I'm happy; I always root for the NFC and I hit my parlay (Saints and the under). And by the way, my COWBOYS beat the Saints, and the Saints are the best team in the world; so I guess that means that my team is the fucking best!!

Anyway; rock on Saints fans - you deserve it. Give me back some love if We ever win it again.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Due time Hack...........Cowboys always come back to a SB.

Thanks for your Saints support..............NFC is da shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH<-----Hey, in case you people didn't know it, I'm fucking WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints!

I went in rooting for the Indianapolis Colts for two reasons. For one, they're a nearby team and I've been to a few Colts games, I really do like them as a team. Second, I was getting really, really tired of the Saints media blitz.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Saints, their roster, or Payton; but when ESPN continues to discuss how "magical" it would be for the Saints to win and only updates for the Colts were weather Freeney would be set to go on Sunday, it became rather annoying.

Tonight, I saw a passionate Saints team outsmart a very, very good Colts team. The Saints won that game fair and square and deserve proper credit. I was very impressed, and it furthers my belief that Drew Brees is gonna be a great QB for a long time.

WHODAT!
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by ZachenFoot View Post

I went in rooting for the Indianapolis Colts for two reasons. For one, they're a nearby team and I've been to a few Colts games, I really do like them as a team. Second, I was getting really, really tired of the Saints media blitz.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the Saints, their roster, or Payton; but when ESPN continues to discuss how "magical" it would be for the Saints to win and only updates for the Colts were weather Freeney would be set to go on Sunday, it became rather annoying.

Tonight, I saw a passionate Saints team outsmart a very, very good Colts team. The Saints won that game fair and square and deserve proper credit. I was very impressed, and it furthers my belief that Drew Brees is gonna be a great QB for a long time.

WHODAT!
    Thanks Zach.............................. God knows we needed this.

HH<----Louisiana won't be the same this year..............------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

Premium Member

WHODAT!
    Ok Zach, you're making me cry again! Thank you!

TST<--------------------

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Thanks Zach..............................
    It's a pleasure. I have a lot of respect for the Saints, in quite possibly my favorite personal sports story I have to tell:

On January 20, 2007, a day before the Saints would take on the Bears in the NFC Championship game, my uncle and I were at Harry Caray's in downtown Chicago. It was the second day (Saturday) of the Cubs Convention and we were just unwinding after a busy day of autograph hunting.

The host seated us in the middle of the restaurant. I almost felt like a wall, because at one side were Bears fans decked out in their swag to show support for the big game the next day, and on the other side were Saints fans, who had clearly travelled from New Orleans to witness the game in person.

We had assumed, on the heels of Katrina, the Saints fans would be abundant, and they were. They were loud guys, which didn't bother me so much. They were enjoying the city and all it had to offer, which included a fine trademark eatery.

In the process, these guys were also minding their own business. To my displeasure, a few Bears fans walked past them and shared some choice words, words that at one point almost incited a fight. It was kind of embarrassing; I was there repping my Cubs stuff, which would imply I was also rooting for the Bears (and I was).

Some fans showed them some class and bought 'em drinks. Afterwards, the Bears fans began singing their "Bear down, Chicago Bears..." fight song, which saw the Saints fans start shouting their "Whodat!" chant very loudly in an effort to drown them out. Well, the Bears fans got louder, which forced the Saints fans to get louder.

I've never seen anything like it. It seemed like both sides were having a ton of fun with each other while also showing the utmost loyalty to their teams and proving that the next day's big game was going to be a frenzy amongst both fan bases. It was outstanding.

As I left, I walked past the Saints fans and said "Good luck in the game tomorrow. If any team this season has scared me senseless, it's the Saints in tomorrow's game." I started to walk away, but one grabbed my hand and said "You know, I'd like to thank you and your city for the wonderful hospitality and hope that tomorrow's game goes by very well for both sides." After this, we exchanged a few laughs before heading out.

Since then, I've had the ultimate respect for the Saints and their fans. Which is why I'm quite pleased to see a Saints Super Bowl victory, they deserve it, and so do their fantastic fans.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Goodnight all..........great game. Props to the Colts fans here. They were the best team in the AFC. Good, close scoring game and that makes it more exciting for all.

DD, do your stuff.................close it down if need be.

Thanks all for a few Drunk Saints fans, rambling............We are just a proud group of folks down here in La.

HH<--------Crown has offically kicked my ass...................but it's suppose to do that, right?---------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #officialhashtaghater

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

ATBL
    Last Online

Premium Member

It's a pleasure. I have a lot of respect for the Saints, in quite possibly my favorite personal sports story I have to tell:

On January 20, 2007, a day before the Saints would take on the Bears in the NFC Championship game, my uncle and I were at Harry Caray's in downtown Chicago. It was the second day (Saturday) of the Cubs Convention and we were just unwinding after a busy day of autograph hunting.

The host seated us in the middle of the restaurant. I almost felt like a wall, because at one side were Bears fans decked out in their swag to show support for the big game the next day, and on the other side were Saints fans, who had clearly travelled from New Orleans to witness the game in person.

We had assumed, on the heels of Katrina, the Saints fans would be abundant, and they were. They were loud guys, which didn't bother me so much. They were enjoying the city and all it had to offer, which included a fine trademark eatery.

In the process, these guys were also minding their own business. To my displeasure, a few Bears fans walked past them and shared some choice words, words that at one point almost incited a fight. It was kind of embarrassing; I was there repping my Cubs stuff, which would imply I was also rooting for the Bears (and I was).

Some fans showed them some class and bought 'em drinks. Afterwards, the Bears fans began singing their "Bear down, Chicago Bears..." fight song, which saw the Saints fans start shouting their "Whodat!" chant very loudly in an effort to drown them out. Well, the Bears fans got louder, which forced the Saints fans to get louder.

I've never seen anything like it. It seemed like both sides were having a ton of fun with each other while also showing the utmost loyalty to their teams and proving that the next day's big game was going to be a frenzy amongst both fan bases. It was outstanding.

As I left, I walked past the Saints fans and said "Good luck in the game tomorrow. If any team this season has scared me senseless, it's the Saints in tomorrow's game." I started to walk away, but one grabbed my hand and said "You know, I'd like to thank you and your city for the wonderful hospitality and hope that tomorrow's game goes by very well for both sides." After this, we exchanged a few laughs before heading out.

Since then, I've had the ultimate respect for the Saints and their fans. Which is why I'm quite pleased to see a Saints Super Bowl victory, they deserve it, and so do their fantastic fans.
    Awww Zach, great story! You know some Saints fans are rabid...I might be included in that bunch occasionally, but we are all about hospitality and we can lose gracefully as is already noted. That story warms my heart though as most of us are exactly that way. I'm glad you had this experience. Thanks for posting this. Our friends on here can gladly let you know that HH and I are just like this too. Always wishing good luck to the other side. No one likes to stir the bad Ju Ju by talking shit-LOL!!

TST<----------gotta go to bed now-----seriously-------

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With the Devil
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 14 Posts

WHODAT!
    Well said. I felt similar. The better team won. Congrats to the Saints. The shots of Brees with his son right after the game were priceless.

If the Saints can do it... Maybe one day the Lio.... Ahh forget it. The Super Bowl is just a TV show to Detroiters. Our Super Bowl is on draft day. It's all we have.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:02 AM
    Liked 1,329 Times in 799 Posts

Are any of the key Saints players up for Free-Agency this year ? ? ?

I see how the current team could be back in the SB next year.... but Dallas would surely love to be the very first NFL team to play and win a SB ib their home stadium !!

I remember how fucking sad it was for the Cowboys to allow Ken Norton Jr to go when Ken's free agency began. I believe if Ken had been paid to stay with the Cowboys that the Cowboys could have won 3 SB's in a row.

The Saints are best team in the NFL ! !