Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: new amp at namm

Last Online

07.09.10 @ 10:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default new amp at namm

the name egnater is rarely thrown around, some folks don't know what it is and some don't know period.
    well being the owner of one, im here saying that this is what will kick marshall across the face.
    their new amp called the armageddon has bigger balls than well... fender. they're gonna be huge as soon as they're put to good use in the right places. but anyway i'll get to the point, this is "that" sound and more
    2 amps that'll rip your face off, the tourmaster 4100 (got me one of those) beautiful piece of magic and the upcoming one is the armageddon as i have mentioned.

there's the link to the video, look up more on it, i know for a fact this brand is gonna be the next name leading the guitar world.. or at least it'll be up there with marshall

Banned!
    Last Online

04.20.10 @ 03:48 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They ARE realy good amps..but do you know how many companies claim to have created the "marshall" killer or the Fender killer?...a LOT..hehe i've tried a few models of Egnator, and i agree they are incredible and not to expensive doh.

Whoa, this is heavy! Jedi McFly's Avatar
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:44 PM
    Liked 2,858 Times in 1,069 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I almost bought an Egnater before finding an incredible deal on my 5150iii. They sound fantastic, have cool options, and seem to be priced appropriately.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

i tried an Egnater last year at the U.K's premier music show (music live) i have to say i was very impressed...but the amp i totally fell for was the Diezel VH4....anyone else tried one?...even at low volumes they blow most other amps out of the water, my only critisism is the midi only footswitch!
    Last edited by tommywho5150; 02.04.10 at 09:32 AM. Reason: posted from steam powered device!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

On Fire Eddie's Littler Monster's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

07.14.17 @ 10:27 AM
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

I almost bought The Egnater Renegade, but I bought an engagement ring instead. Damn you commitment and responsibility...!!!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

05.20.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Did I hear correctly - $1,500 Retail? and $700 for the cab...

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    Did I hear correctly - $1,500 Retail? and $700 for the cab...
    just like the tourmaster, buying the head and cab seperately will cost you more but when it's bundled together the price drops, but sounds worth it.

and to alain, i didn't say that egnater said they blow marshall off the mountain. it's my opinion but i mean they have their ups and downs, they're fun toys. a full stack is IN the budget for most and WOW will you literally bring the house down

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.11 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i love boutique amps. splawn was the last one that really caught my attention, but holy moly this is really great too.

so many toys, so little time.

big thanks for the tip on this one.

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

huh, this is a neat one by egnater, 4 channel with features i've never seen before:

this egnater dude strikes a chord here. i'm a techie and he sure seems to understand this stuff from that angle.

thanks for getting this one on my radar!

Banned!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hehehe!

oh look, someone demoing with a black peavey wolfgang!

different amp, just found this by accident ... neat to hear the wolf in different player / amp combinations!

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

no prob man, i own this thing and i love it!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by lil'devil View Post
    hehehe!

oh look, someone demoing with a black peavey wolfgang!

different amp, just found this by accident ... neat to hear the wolf in different player / amp combinations!
    Blackstar amps are seriously nice bits of gear...the HT5, 5 watt all tube stack is a pure tone machine, and very affordable too, well worth checking out...
    http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/a...-179251/review
    if i was in the market for a low powered/recording amp it would be at the top of my list, however im looking for at something more powerful, a Diezel VH4, Bogner Ubershall or a Hughes n Kettner Switchblade. So far the Diezel is my favourite, although the price is whats stopped me buying it yet, i need to convince myself its really worth it!
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!