Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

cant get this stuff no more
    Last Online

02.02.14 @ 01:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default wolfgang cases

howdy. I was at work one day, came home and they (all of my guitars) were gone! someone broke in and helped themselves to two wolfgangs and ebmm axis and a ovation. If they would have looked in the closet they would have found the cases for em but they just took the guitars. So now i have two wolfgang cases. I dont need em. how much could i get for em? and does anyone need them??

Top Of The World 5150 Frankenstrat's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

5150 and Fair Warning
    Last Online

02.20.13 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Damn dude, that sucks! I would be so pissed off.

Cases can run from anywhere from $100-$175 depending on the condition.

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah i was!! and the fucked up thing bout it was i lived in an apartment building and u know how nosey people can be in an apartment building and no one seen a thing. they got me for the guitars and a 57 inch flatscreen ps3 games movies. didnt take the roland fantom xa keyboard or the 5150 half stack but... yeah it definately pissed me off. i was outside when the police came and everyone came out to c what was up and i fuckin let em all have it. u fuckin people r some of the nosiest people around and no one seen all this shit just up and walk out of my apartment?? i was pissed! but silver lining is that it really motivated me to buy a house and get out of apartment living! so now i have cases that i dont need. i use the ebmm case. i went out and bought a luke model. so im slowly starting to rebuild a collection

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

06.19.15 @ 04:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow, that sucks! I hate to ask, but did/do you have renter's insurance? It usually covers theft. Most people thinks it's a hassle, but it's normally less than $100 annually and obviously useful in these situations.
    http://www.myspace.com/pennydreadfulnj

“…and that’s when I learned that waterskiing and Quaaludes do not mix.”

- Dewey Cox

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otis5150 View Post
    Wow, that sucks! I hate to ask, but did/do you have renter's insurance? It usually covers theft. Most people thinks it's a hassle, but it's normally less than $100 annually and obviously useful in these situations.
    no i didnt. I asked about some and they told me that id have to have guitars on a seperate policy and that if they were ever stolen or burnt up or whatever that id have to go out and buy them all over and give them a reciept and then they would give me the money. excuse me if i had the money to go out and buy them again why have insurance? oh well. i hate fuckin theifs!!

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

02.15.10 @ 10:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry to hear about your loss. Man that really sucks. How much were you asking for them? I need one.

John

Favorite VH Album

All of em, except for III
    Favorite VH Song

Too many to name
    Last Online

07.16.12 @ 10:56 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dude I woulld get the serial numbers/descriptions out to as many people as you can.

Call and/or go to pawn shops - it can't hurt - the fuckers are already gone. Scour
    Craigslist, Ebay, let the dude at the Wolfgang Registry know and other guitar forums.
    Seriously try to get the word out if you can, this is ubelieveably fucked. It's no frontpage
    news that these weren't guys feigning for a Wolf but outright lowlife scumbags out to
    make a quick buck for their next crank or crack binge, and a pawn shop or craigslist
    would be an ideal route for em.

Otherwise, best of luck on rebuilding the collection, fuckin heartbreaking dude.
    Sorry about your loss
    FUCK THE DUMB SHIT!!!!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

05.20.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man, that sucks,

You have me considering if my home insurance would cover the pack?

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

07.25.11 @ 08:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Usually if you want really nice instruments covered, you would need a separate policy. I don't think they'd (the insurance company) argue if you had a couple of $200 guitars, but if you have a closet full of Gibsons and Wolfgangs, they will request that you specifically identify them and separately insure them. I need to do that myself. I keep meaning to.

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slick4772 View Post
    Usually if you want really nice instruments covered, you would need a separate policy. I don't think they'd (the insurance company) argue if you had a couple of $200 guitars, but if you have a closet full of Gibsons and Wolfgangs, they will request that you specifically identify them and separately insure them. I need to do that myself. I keep meaning to.
    well please do it cause it only take one time and their gone! if u dont do another thing this year for yourself do that! please do that!

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyCopenHalenII View Post
    Dude I woulld get the serial numbers/descriptions out to as many people as you can.

Call and/or go to pawn shops - it can't hurt - the fuckers are already gone. Scour
    Craigslist, Ebay, let the dude at the Wolfgang Registry know and other guitar forums.
    Seriously try to get the word out if you can, this is ubelieveably fucked. It's no frontpage
    news that these weren't guys feigning for a Wolf but outright lowlife scumbags out to
    make a quick buck for their next crank or crack binge, and a pawn shop or craigslist
    would be an ideal route for em.

Otherwise, best of luck on rebuilding the collection, fuckin heartbreaking dude.
    Sorry about your loss
    yeah i tried the pawn shopd and guitar shops and their like, no we havnt seen anything like that come through here but if we did we would call the police. im thinking yeah right! some crack head comes in with 5thousnad dollars worth of guitars and only wants 1000 for em like your gonna say no? who r u kidding. cant trust anybody seems like. i know there are good people out there but sometimes its so damn hard to trust anybody. lol i even got a detective involved here in toledo and he basicly wanted me to do all the work. im like wtf!!

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

02.15.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

This happened to my good friend this year who owns the guitar store I hang in and has over 80 axes. He came down and the screen was out and 5 axes he had in gig bags were gone along with a few other items.

Meanwhile in the next room was the mother load. When the cops came he said they acted like wiae asses as if he did an insurence job and got into an arguement with one of the cops which caused a scene outside his house. Then his neighbor from the corner house walked over and said they robbed his house to but he was out that night. The thing though was he happened to be a retired FBI agent and my friend said within 5 minutes there were 10 cop cars on the block and four hours later they nabbed a girl filling her car up with Gas with the retired agents credit card. He had insureance though and was paid within a week. Not only that the cops recovered 2 of his Strats and gave them back free of charge. It turned out to be a broad and two guys who had done 18 houses.

Adam you have to send a girl or a kid into all these places asking what they have and then have them go you have anything better. Or say your Axis was red have them ask for something in green,blue, or red . The bottom line is you have to play them. I would also look into everyone who lives in your building. The bottom line I figure you were set up and someone new you were out as you live in an apartment. None of you neighbors had anyone knocking on there door asking if someone lived there who did not which is what they would do if someone came to the door. Do you know who gets high in the building. I feel for you bro as that is just wrong. Four guitars no cases so that would be two to three people who went in most likely 3 as it is hard moving around with a guitar in each ,Grab someone you know hets high slp them a $20 and tell them theres more once you know who it was as junkies know who did it .That you can guarantee.

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113 View Post
    This happened to my good friend this year who owns the guitar store I hang in and has over 80 axes. He came down and the screen was out and 5 axes he had in gig bags were gone along with a few other items.

Meanwhile in the next room was the mother load. When the cops came he said they acted like wiae asses as if he did an insurence job and got into an arguement with one of the cops which caused a scene outside his house. Then his neighbor from the corner house walked over and said they robbed his house to but he was out that night. The thing though was he happened to be a retired FBI agent and my friend said within 5 minutes there were 10 cop cars on the block and four hours later they nabbed a girl filling her car up with Gas with the retired agents credit card. He had insureance though and was paid within a week. Not only that the cops recovered 2 of his Strats and gave them back free of charge. It turned out to be a broad and two guys who had done 18 houses.

Adam you have to send a girl or a kid into all these places asking what they have and then have them go you have anything better. Or say your Axis was red have them ask for something in green,blue, or red . The bottom line is you have to play them. I would also look into everyone who lives in your building. The bottom line I figure you were set up and someone new you were out as you live in an apartment. None of you neighbors had anyone knocking on there door asking if someone lived there who did not which is what they would do if someone came to the door. Do you know who gets high in the building. I feel for you bro as that is just wrong. Four guitars no cases so that would be two to three people who went in most likely 3 as it is hard moving around with a guitar in each ,Grab someone you know hets high slp them a $20 and tell them theres more once you know who it was as junkies know who did it .That you can guarantee.
    yeah i have an idea who it is or was but i guess it doesnt matter what i know its what i can prove, and trust me the way the fucking police department here in toledo u have to do all the leg work!! its like they dont want to come out from behind there desks. whats funny is there is a carryout behind the apartment and a bank right across the street u would think cool they got security cams but guess what. the cops say oh they werent filming so i dont even know if they went overthere to see if they have filmed anything. this sistem is so fucked up! funny thing bout it is that whoever did prolly been in trouble with the law before. they catch these fucks and turn around and slap they hands. Meanwhile someone tries to break in my house and i blow they heads off and they want to string me up! whats wrong with this picture! I swear to God! i dont know how u guys and gals feel about uncle Ted but hes right on the money when it comes to 2nd ammendment!

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

02.15.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Adam there is no way the bank cameras were not rolling. I cant tell you what to do but I would just advise you to break the lead DTs balls and do it in a befriending way(play him) and just let him now how expensive those guitars were-

Also go the crackhead route as I never met one that did not tell me what I wanted to hear for a $20 bill. I dont want anyone to think different of me but I am telling it straight when I say if it was me here in NY I would have 5 guys combing the spots and someone would have 4 inches of metal in there mouth till I heard what I had to hear.Believe me you were targeted and it was someone who knew you were not going to be home at that time. But dont give up so quick as they might be sitting on them till they feel they can move them, and you are dead on point about a pawn shop or place telling you if they have your goods is zero because they would be out what they paid for them. But that is why you have to get someone else to go in and ask if they have any really wicked guitars for sale. I wish you the best bro and if I was there I would be happy to help you with this problem.