Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

Default Soundcheck webcast tomorrow

our special treat from vegas is also now only days away and will feature a special live broadcast from soundcheck starting around 4:15pm PST followed by the guys announcing the winner of the autographed CHICKENFOOT GUITAR and merch swag pack. then they'll field a few questions from the meet & greet folks and perhaps from those of you chatting along at home. as another special treat, we're going to stream the bonus DVD from the Deluxe Limited Edition before and after the broadcast, starting around 3:30pm PST. this is rock 'n' roll, but we'll do our best to be on time.

BY SATURDAY, WE'LL HAVE A VIDEO PLAYER + CHAT FOR THE WEBCAST HERE ON CHICKENFOOT.US AS WELL AS OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. we're working to get it set up sooner so you can share it around with friends beforehand so everyone can be set up and ready to go.

www.chickenfoot.us
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

from Facebook...

Chickenfoot is getting prepped for our soundcheck webcast tomorrow. new default landing page here on facebook is the livestream video feed (click the "Livestream" tab above if you don't see it). we have a loop running so you can test it on your end beforehand.

http://www.livestream.com/chickenfoot/
    Last edited by voivod; 12.04.09 at 02:23 PM.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.Ē -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

VHII, FW, 1984, 5150, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

You want me to pick just one?
    Last Online

11.28.17 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 27 Times in 6 Posts

Man, how fucking cool does CF continue to be with all of the things they're doing for the fans. Sammy especially has been this way for a long time. It's such an easy thing to do too, if you actually give half a shit about the people who made you what you are .. but then again as the past 10 years have clearly proven according to Eddie, it's Sammy's work-ethic that sucks.
    "One of the reasons I left Sabbath was because Van Halen was blowing us off the stage every night. It was embarrassing." -Ozzy Osbourne

"When I first heard "Runnin' With The Devil" on the radio, I was stunned and found myself dizzy, walking through my high school hallways thinking, "What was THAT?!"
    Eddie Van Halen was so innovative and kicked so much ass, and David Lee Roth was for a time indisputably the Greatest Man in America.
    If aliens came down and challenged us to a Battle of the Bands to decide the fate of Planet Earth, I would feel very confident putting early Van Halen forward as our champion." -Tom Morello

"A lot of bands mature, which means they get square; they start delivering messages. Hey, you got a message, use Western Union." -DLR

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie3 View Post
    Man, how fucking cool does CF continue to be with all of the things they're doing for the fans. Sammy especially has been this way for a long time. It's such an easy thing to do too, if you actually give half a shit about the people who made you what you are .. but then again as the past 10 years have clearly proven according to Eddie, it's Sammy's work-ethic that sucks.
    Of course his work ethic sucks. When someone's wife is having a baby when a song needs to be recorded, it's horrifyingly irresponsible

Ed's a douche. This is the coolest thing ever. I may have to tune in tomorrow
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:56 PM
    Liked 6,813 Times in 3,562 Posts

Premium Member
    I'm excited about this. Chickenfoot continues to impress me with every new move they make... which seems to be about once a month since they broke out of the gate.

Can't help the queasy feeling in my gut though, that if things had not gone sour again in '04, that this could be a Van Halen event that would have us all pulling together as a community and loving every minute of it... the Links main page would be a total mad house.

But alas... Van Halen is now the hitchhiker in the rear view mirror and Chickenfoot is the city in the windshield... growing bigger by the minute.

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

Pretty funny. It only took two posts before a thread about a Chickenfoot webcast turned to Ed bashing.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 1,461 Times in 897 Posts

CF is doing things the right way. Gotta love it!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    from Facebook...

Chickenfoot is getting prepped for our soundcheck webcast tomorrow. new default landing page here on facebook is the livestream video feed (click the "Livestream" tab above if you don't see it). we have a loop running so you can test it on your end beforehand.

http://www.livestream.com/chickenfoot/
    So how will this work? Just go to the above link and wait for something to happen?

It's cold here today and this will be a nice afternoon activity. Better than waiting for a Browns game to start... that's for sure.

Last Online

Premium Member

Oh well! For what there was... it was cool. The sun will rise again tomorrow.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:58 PM
    Liked 171 Times in 102 Posts

The meet-and-greet could've been better mic'ed, but from what I can gather it sounds like Chickenfoot will be recording and playing around Chad's schedule. Sounds good and positive to me.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/F.U.C.K.
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 07:25 PM
    Liked 283 Times in 151 Posts

well, it wasn't exactly what I thought itd be like but it was cool for what it was. I get the feeling they had a lot of problems with the audio and video that they didn't expect. mine was cutting in and out a lot. I also thought there would be a ton more questions from fans, but again t technical problems may be the reason. still a great thing to do for the fans and I literally can't wait to see whats next!