Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Default Fall of the Republic

Surprised this hasn't been linked already.

The usual Alex Jones histrionics, but thankfully less of him and more of "smarter and less paranoid" people.

Funnily, as things progress, I get the impression that AJ looks in the mirror some mornings and says to himself....

"Shit. I was just being a retarded teen conspiracy guy and now this stuff is actually happening. People are listening to my stuff. I better calm down a bit"

Or maybe he just says, "Bollocks, I'm getting fat and my hair looks like a rug".

I have no idea.

Anyway.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...emb=0&start=10
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

I have been meaning to watch it. Look pretty interesting, as was The Obama Deception.

Don't agree 100% with Alex on everything but he brings up some interesting points on his radio show.

Plus when he gets pissed off it's HILARIOUS!
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

They're all shit
    Last Online

11.19.17 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    I have been meaning to watch it. Look pretty interesting, as was The Obama Deception.

Don't agree 100% with Alex on everything but he brings up some interesting points on his radio show.

Plus when he gets pissed off it's HILARIOUS!
    It's a lot better than the Obama Deception.

And you are spot on with the hilarious comment. These days there are a few AJs.

AJ#1. Look at me, I am a serious researcher of the shennanigans of the NWO and their behind the scenes powerplays.

AJ#2. Look at me. I am the reluctant leader of the resistance and I am so fucking tired I might just cry.

AJ#3. The war is on. I am in a foxhole fighting the bad guys and we are going down into town from the forest soon guys. Who is with me?

AJ#4. Nobody believes in god. They are all part of the illuminati. I might just be Jesus. I do not have a beard.

AJ#5. Charlie Sheen is my friend. I've been to his house. We had dinner and laughed and stuff. Willie Nelson is also a buddy. Bruce Willis called me. I know tons of Hollywood types who call me but they are too scared to go public. ps. Hollywood is full of liberals who are part of the conspiracy.

AJ#6. I was arrested. I refused to give my thumb print. I am on the front line. Jail means shit to me.

AJ#7. They are going to kill me or set me up but as long as my family is safe I don't care. I didn't ask for this. It just came to me and, knowing what I know, how could I turn away.

There are more, but these are my favourites. He is going through a messiah phase at the moment. Probably his best phase in his manic depressive cycle.

Saying all that, mad or not, he somehow has tripped over a lot of truth, albeit mixed in with a hell of a lot of bullshit, that researched, is pretty easy to turn over.

All the same. A necessary voice.
    A man could lose himself in a country like this.

My blog at http://tollins.blogspot.de/

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    It's a lot better than the Obama Deception.

And you are spot on with the hilarious comment. These days there are a few AJs.

AJ#1. Look at me, I am a serious researcher of the shennanigans of the NWO and their behind the scenes powerplays.

AJ#2. Look at me. I am the reluctant leader of the resistance and I am so fucking tired I might just cry.

AJ#3. The war is on. I am in a foxhole fighting the bad guys and we are going down into town from the forest soon guys. Who is with me?

AJ#4. Nobody believes in god. They are all part of the illuminati. I might just be Jesus. I do not have a beard.

AJ#5. Charlie Sheen is my friend. I've been to his house. We had dinner and laughed and stuff. Willie Nelson is also a buddy. Bruce Willis called me. I know tons of Hollywood types who call me but they are too scared to go public. ps. Hollywood is full of liberals who are part of the conspiracy.

AJ#6. I was arrested. I refused to give my thumb print. I am on the front line. Jail means shit to me.

AJ#7. They are going to kill me or set me up but as long as my family is safe I don't care. I didn't ask for this. It just came to me and, knowing what I know, how could I turn away.

There are more, but these are my favourites. He is going through a messiah phase at the moment. Probably his best phase in his manic depressive cycle.

Saying all that, mad or not, he somehow has tripped over a lot of truth, albeit mixed in with a hell of a lot of bullshit, that researched, is pretty easy to turn over.

All the same. A necessary voice.
    The way he acts on air (his arrogance), I think, definitely clouds the overall message he is trying to communicate to the public. Which, for better or worse, is a truthful message, in my opinion. Not everything he says will come to pass but I don't doubt that much of what he says is going on.

But back to his arrogance clouding the issue ...I mean, he NEVER lets callers finish their points. He is ALWAYS interuptting people, to the point where it pisses me (the LISTENER) off.

Some of his rants are GOLD though. Go on Youtube and type: Alex Jones Officer Jackboot or just Alex Jones rant.

He goes CRAZY.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    The way he acts on air (his arrogance), I think, definitely clouds the overall message he is trying to communicate to the public. Which, for better or worse, is a truthful message, in my opinion. Not everything he says will come to pass but I don't doubt that much of what he says is going on.

But back to his arrogance clouding the issue ...I mean, he NEVER lets callers finish their points. He is ALWAYS interuptting people, to the point where it pisses me (the LISTENER) off.

Some of his rants are GOLD though. Go on Youtube and type: Alex Jones Officer Jackboot or just Alex Jones rant.

He goes CRAZY.
    I get that same vibe from listening to Michael Savage on my way home from work at night. Smart guy, makes a good point here and there, but when he gets fired up, he's totally entertaining. Everybody's a worthless shmuck piece of vermin. And he's an equal opportunity hater, he rails on Bush, Obama, FoxNews, CNN, it doesn't matter, everybody's scum. He's miserable and it's a hoot sometimes.