Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

A California high school student who police said was gang raped in a two-and-a-half-hour assault outside a homecoming dance remained hospitalized in stable condition Monday, two days after she was flown from the attack scene in critical condition.

As of late Monday, two suspects had been arrested in the case and a third was being questioned.

"There is one individual in custody who has made some spontaneous statements that have led me to believe that he is culpable for what happened," Richmond police Lt. Johan Simon said.

Nineteen-year-old Manuel Ortega, described as a former student at the school, was arrested soon after he fled the scene and will face charges of rape, robbery and kidnapping, police said.

A 15-year-old was later arrested and charged with one count of felony sexual assault. A third teenager was being interviewed, according to Lt. Mark Gagan of the police department in Richmond, California.

"Based on witness statements and suspect statements, and also physical evidence, we know that she was raped by at least four suspects committing multiple sex acts," Gagan said.

Investigators said as many as 15 people, all males, stood around watching the assault, but did not call police or help the victim, a 15-year-old student at Richmond High School in suburban San Francisco.

"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.

Authorities had interviewed the victim, and the search for other attackers and bystanders who watched and did not report the rape was in "full-court press," according to Gagan.

"We have checked Facebook and YouTube to try to find any revealing evidence," he said. "We're looking in particular to see if anyone posted any video of the incident."

Several other individuals were detained at the scene but not arrested, Simon said.

The attack occurred on school grounds as the annual homecoming dance was under way inside the school Saturday night, authorities said.

The victim was found unconscious and "brutally assaulted" under a bench shortly before midnight Saturday, after police received a call from someone in the area who had overheard people at the assault scene "reminiscing about the incident," Gagan said.

"She ended up with those guys under her own will because she knew one of the boys who had gone to the high school before," Gagan said. "Right now, we're looking at toxicology reports to determine her blood-alcohol content and to determine if she was drugged."

According to authorities, the victim was flown to an area hospital in critical condition. She was in stable condition Monday, police said.

"This just gets worse and worse the more you dig into it," Gagan said. "It was like a horror movie after looking at the evidence. I can't believe not one person felt compelled to help her."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 06:39 AM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

WOW. That's Shocking. No one comes to this poor girls defense? Cold blooded kids. Wow...just...Wow.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

5150,Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

5150,Women in Love
    Last Online

04.02.14 @ 04:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    WOW. That's Shocking. No one comes to this poor girls defense? Cold blooded kids. Wow...just...Wow.
    Same here.....all I can think is WOW also.

That, and WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS?!?!?!

Favorite VH Album

Bark Like A Dog
    Favorite VH Song

Act Like It Hurts
    Last Online

06.26.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 643 Times in 328 Posts

Hopefully, the gang rape that will occur WHEN these fucksticks are arrested and jailed will last, not for 2 hours, but for 2 life term sentences.
    "Never is just reven spelled backwards." -House

"Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?" -THE Rob Gordon

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

I pray for that girl.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

Just out of curiosity, where was the adult supervision during the two-and-a-half-hours that this was taking place? What's all the more appalling is that while several of the so-called "witnesses" may have recorded this heinous act with their cellphones, not one of them felt enough (or any) compassion for the victim to use one of those same cellphones to dial 911.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Guys like this take all of the fun out of having a dick.

In fact, they should have their dick-privileges revoked.

After all, if you don't drive responsibly, you have your car taken away.
    So, sorry boys. *chop!* *chop!*

Don't read this.

Last Online

03.07.10 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts

No. The issue here is much larger, and goes beyond a few misogynistic creeps that failed to keep their emotions or their cocks in check. The culpability extends to every person that stood idly by, too enthralled by what was taking place to do anything about it, for over two damned hours.

How on Earth can people allow such a thing to happen, let alone be indifferent to it as it occurs?
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:13 PM
    Liked 305 Times in 225 Posts

What a sick world this is becoming.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

"It's not rape-rape."
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Favorite VH Album

Have a soft spot for F*U*C*K
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

08.25.17 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 30 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

This reminds me of that Jodie Foster movie where they arrested the guys watching. It's sickening and frightening and I hope to God that girl gets the best help available.
    ****Texas - Home Of My Heart****

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Even when I was growing up, those dickheads that were watching and not doing anything ....even if they weren't convicted, would be made miserable and forever be targets of getting their ass beat at every social function they showed their bitch ass face at for the rest of their lives.

I don't really understand what happened here. I don't understand it at all. It's almost like this isn't the world I even know anymore when I read something like that. Nothing effects me more than a weaker being being overpowered whether in an assault or a rape or whatever. It's horrible and it's our fucking responsibility to stand up to that bullshit at ANY cost.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    Even when I was growing up, those dickheads that were watching and not doing anything ....even if they weren't convicted, would be made miserable and forever be targets of getting their ass beat at every social function they showed their bitch ass face at for the rest of their lives.

I don't really understand what happened here. I don't understand it at all. It's almost like this isn't the world I even know anymore when I read something like that. Nothing effects me more than a weaker being being overpowered whether in an assault or a rape or whatever. It's horrible and it's our fucking responsibility to stand up to that bullshit at ANY cost.
    here here
    my thoughts are with this poor girl, who has undergone an ordeal that NO-ONE should ever have to go through, what makes it worse is her age, the fact it happened in a school where she should have been safe and the fact that people watched and never lifted a finger to help....they should all go to jail for a very long time....also i think they should be put on a sex offenders register (even the bystanders) and also named and shamed publically so everyone will know what lowlife pieces of inhuman trash they are.

sometimes people make me sick
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

07.01.10 @ 06:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The fact that I have a 15 year old daugher and that I have personal connections to this area in Richmond hits close to home in multiple ways. Its sad to know that such evil (as perpetrated by both the rapists AND the witnesses) exists and is not so uncommon anymore.

Sinner's Swing! the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

12.20.16 @ 03:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Nice police work there, Chief Wiggum. If there was any video up, it won't be for long.