Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Top Of The World

07.23.16 @ 10:05 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Default Vox Valvetronix VT30

Love this amp.

Bought it for about 270.

It's a 30 watt, amp modeling tube amp.

I am definitely not regretting buying this.
    For the money, it is incredible.
    I thought it was cool that it even came with a Hot For Teacher preset.
    Cool stuff.

And I mostly play stuff like Ratt and Van Halen and Journey and all that. And this amp is perfect for that kind of money.

If you want an incredible amp, but don't want to spend alot of money, definitely look into this.
    Go to the local store and give it a run if they have one in stock.

Sounds incredible.

Oh, and I am playing my Axis through it, if anyone wants to know.

Top Of The World cpusolutions2001's Avatar

09.30.16 @ 05:07 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

Cool amp, I just picked one up used at my local Sam Ash for 199.00. It's an amazing amp with really good tones (for the size, that is). I especially like the ability to save my own presets, plus the amp modeling is super. I found a few forums that give some settings, but from what I see the sky's the limit on creating your own sounds.

Good Enough

10.19.16 @ 05:12 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 74 Posts

I picked up the VT50 for $399 Canadian. It's a good price for a lot of amp. The models all sound really good and the effects, while limited, are also quite nice. It really is a terrific house amp as you can get all kinds of high gain tones at really quiet volumes. I usually hook it up to my 4x12 and it sounds amazing through that. Vox did a really good job with this amp and for the money you can't go wrong.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it later
    Last Online

12.03.10 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I love the Valvetronix amps. I was a bit skeptical like many, being a dyed in the wool tube guy, but after trying them out, I ended up picking up the AD50VT. Great sound, and very versatile. I've recorded with it, gigged with it, and have been very surprised and happy with it's performance. It is limited as far as effects are concerned, but I usually just use the on board reverb on it. Sometimes I'll use the delay/chorus for higher gain aplicataions like the "U.S High Gain" setting, which is basically a Soldano model, just to smooth it out a little, but I set the effect quite low, so it's not real noticeable.
    Last edited by SLEEPER5150; 09.22.09 at 11:40 AM.
    She looks so $#@!'n good ,so sexy and so frail....Somethin's got the bite on me, I'm goin' straight to Hell.