Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones 5

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Indiana Jones 5

Harrison Ford Up For 'Indiana Jones 5'... 'If The Script Is Good'

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Harrison Ford might have four "Indiana Jones" movies under his belt and is almost approaching age 70, but the actor says he would be ready to crack the iconic archaeologist's whip again and sport the trademark fedora in another sequel.

"The story for the new 'Indiana Jones' is in the process of taking form," Harrison told France's Le Figaro, as reported by People.

The 67-year-old actor reportedly told the mag that another movie all depends on the script.

"Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and myself are agreed on what the fifth adventure will concern, and George is actively at work," he said. "If the script is good, I'll be very happy to put the costume on again."

Harrison was last seen on the big screen in 2008's "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," which earned over $786 million worldwide.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I didn't see it but I was under the impression the last movie was a disappointment to the fans?
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    I didn't see it but I was under the impression the last movie was a disappointment to the fans?
    Was it as good as the first 3? Not in every aspect.

Was it entertaining? Hell yes.
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Liked 413 Times in 248 Posts

After the disappointment that was Indiana Jones 4....I am GAME for this movie.

I REALLY wanted the last movie to be the END....but the bottom line is....if that was the end.....than it ended on a very sour note.

If they bring Indy BACK TO HIS ROOTS and make the film using OLD tricks...than this could REALLY make up for the last one. It was GREAT seeing Harrison back in 4, but the film overall was pretty lack lustre.

Don't let Lucas suceed in making this film franchise just ANOTHER way to get his Star Wars urges out on film.

When I think of Indiana Jones I think of a few things:

ARTIFACTS (like buried in SAND AND DIRT....not an alien skull)
    TERRIBLE ENEMIES (not some WOMAN Commie...)
    FIST FIGHTS and GUN FIGHTS
    CHASES THROUGH STREETS
    TRUCK AND CAR CHASES
    HORSES AND TANKS
    WHIPS being used more than ONCE!!!

Don't bring back Marion or Indy's son. Start fresh again. Indy and JUST Indy. Bring it back to the bare bones. Make it a BIT darker. But not on the level of Temple of Doom. Use VERY LITTLE CGI (FIRE whoever that fucking idiot was who said that Indy had to be updated with better effects).

Just Indy, his whip, his pistol his Fedora. I REALLY think they should look for the Lost City of ATLANTIS. They made a video game of it and I think the idea could bring some good ideas to the table.

Just keep George Lucas away from the fucking table!!!

AND FOR GOD'S SAKES......When Indy uses the whip....PLEASE don't make it CGI....That was SO lame in the last one. He used it once to get the guys gun at the beginning and it looked like the most unnatural thing Indy has ever done.

The only OTHER time Indy used the whip in the last movie was, again, at the beginning when he swung from the rafters of Area 51. That's it. It was COOL, but you couldn't even see Harrison Ford. IT wasn't even Harrison Ford. Lame. Not saying Ford could have done that. But I wanna see a shot reminicent of the market fight scene in Raiders when Indy (Harrison) is using that whip like it's his best friend.
    Last edited by MF5150; 09.14.09 at 09:08 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

No Lucas.
    No Shredded LaBeef.
    No Aliens.

Now, let's talk.........
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

I REALLY wanted the last movie to be the END....but the bottom line is....if that was the end.....than it ended on a very sour note.

If they bring Indy BACK TO HIS ROOTS and make the film using OLD tricks...than this could REALLY make up for the last one. It was GREAT seeing Harrison back in 4, but the film overall was pretty lack lustre.

Don't let Lucas suceed in making this film franchise just ANOTHER way to get his Star Wars urges out on film.

CHASES THROUGH STREETS
    TRUCK AND CAR CHASES
    HORSES AND TANKS

Don't bring back Marion or Indy's son. Start fresh again. Indy and JUST Indy. Bring it back to the bare bones. Make it a BIT darker. But not on the level of Temple of Doom. Use VERY LITTLE CGI (FIRE whoever that fucking idiot was who said that Indy had to be updated with better effects).

Just Indy, his whip, his pistol his Fedora. I REALLY think they should look for the Lost City of ATLANTIS. They made a video game of it and I think the idea could bring some good ideas to the table.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKES......When Indy uses the whip....PLEASE don't make it CGI....That was SO lame in the last one. He used it once to get the guys gun at the beginning and it looked like the most unnatural thing Indy has ever done.

The only OTHER time Indy used the whip in the last movie was, again, at the beginning when he swung from the rafters of Area 51. That's it. It was COOL, but you couldn't even see Harrison Ford. IT wasn't even Harrison Ford. Lame. Not saying Ford could have done that. But I wanna see a shot reminicent of the market fight scene in Raiders when Indy (Harrison) is using that whip like it's his best friend.
    I cant really disagree with any of that.
    ((Just My Two Cents))

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:13 PM
    Liked 305 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    A 786 million dollar disappointment.(LOL)
    Some of you vhlinkers are funny as hell!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Like I said, I didn't see it. Yes it made alot of money, but the reviews I read were so so and feedback I read here wasn't as positive as I thought it would be. That was just the impression I was left with.
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

The last Indiana Jones was amazing to me. So i'd love to see another one. They should make it soon though, Harrison isn't getting any younger.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:49 PM
    Liked 1,387 Times in 761 Posts

The last Indiana Jones looked like another sequel of "National Treasure." A real let down. No danger, no edge. Ford is old but the script could still be fresh. Worse than the Star Wars prequel, IMHO.
    Little Dreamer

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 180 Times in 57 Posts

Sweet news! Thx for posting this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

CHASES THROUGH STREETS
    TRUCK AND CAR CHASES
    HORSES AND TANKS

I couldnt have said it any better! I agree that they need to go back to bare bones business. No fancy CG. No over-thought stories involving 10 different side stores. No family closure. Just get back to fist fighting, shooting lots and lots of guns. Large explosions! Lots of whip action and get back to the ACTION.

I think Atlantis would be perfect for indy! It makes sence too. Historians and archeologists have been looking for it for thousands of years and yet no one really knows what happened to it. But leave it to indy to find it . I actually started writing a little bit of a story last year about Indy finding atlantis. I'll try to dig it up and post it up here and get some feedback on it.

And please for the love of god......LEAVE SHIA LEBOUF OUF OF THIS ONE! HE IS NOT INDIANA JONES!. I take my Indy very seriously and my wife thinks that once harrison is done being indy, he will pass it onto shia. If they do decide to do that, the apocolypse is closer than i thought.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:35 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

I could maybe dig an Atlantis scene, but the film is going to probably have to be written in a way that whatever it is he's looking for is useful in some nefarious way by the communists, so I'm not sure what magical powers Atlantis would hold that could aid the Russkies in their quest for world domination! Indy 4 wasn't the best it could be, but it was still nice to have an old friend back. Maybe they could get Connery to sign on and do a movie that is set before Indy 4. If they did that, I think it would be a funny scene if at some point, "Henry Jones" bumped into Ian Fleming!

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

10.27.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts

Great posts, getting Indy back to his roots would be great. Atlantis is an awesome idea, anything beats aliens.