VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

09.06.09 @ 02:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Show me the Franky!

First post, first wish....

Been dreaming over your Franky's for too long.. now I want to purchase one as building is out of the question. The last time i touched a guitar with a screwdriver she refused to sleep with me for over a month! Never again...

I do not have a clue where to begin but it sure as heck is not at $25k. I won't light that flame but it's beyond disgusting. From the work I've seen, Eddie should have come here first.

I'm looking for the Red/White/Black version (is there a name?). Be reasonable and you'll find a quick sale with no issues and a good home. Doesn't have to be a dead ringer, playability is a higher priority.

Billy ~

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The more I look over this forum, the more blown away I am by the quality and attention to detail people have put into their guitars. Replicas and originals alike. Just stunning... the world should know and you should be credited! And I just bought a few KNE Pickups... they look evil. Anyone care to comment on the sound of each different model and the best application? Any recommendations for other low production volume pickups?

Keep up the great work...

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:02 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Not real sure what you just said, but I want to tell you that I like turkey and cheese po-boys.

Welcome to the boards

HH<----Has more class than a Wal-Mart bathroom--------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WantAFranky View Post
    First post, first wish....

Been dreaming over your Franky's for too long.. now I want to purchase one as building is out of the question. The last time i touched a guitar with a screwdriver she refused to sleep with me for over a month! Never again...

I do not have a clue where to begin but it sure as heck is not at $25k. I won't light that flame but it's beyond disgusting. From the work I've seen, Eddie should have come here first.

I'm looking for the Red/White/Black version (is there a name?). Be reasonable and you'll find a quick sale with no issues and a good home. Doesn't have to be a dead ringer, playability is a higher priority.

Billy ~
    Contact

Ron's Custom Guitars

The most accurate but also the most playable tone monster that will knock your socks off. Don't be fooled. He does much more than an occasional VH type axe but you can not go wrong or do better than this dude. Look, playability, respect for what it is and tone is as sweet as it gets. 100% trustworthy and great customer service. Not a take the money and run guy. He's a make sure the customer is 100% delighted type. He's the OO7 of VH style builders. No one does it better. lol You need to spend a little over 2k to get the good stuff. If you want to settle I don't know what to tell you. If you can work it out with this guy you will have the best on all fronts.

Perfect timing cause his supplier now makes a body that is as accurate as it gets.

Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Not real sure what you just said, but I want to tell you that I like turkey and cheese po-boys.

Welcome to the boards

HH<----Has more class than a Wal-Mart bathroom--------------
    Ha! My 1st wife is from LA. and I had my share of po-boys. Mostly mud-bugs & sausage.

Thanks for the welcome.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by At0micPunk View Post
    Contact

Ron's Custom Guitars

The most accurate but also the most playable tone monster that will knock your socks off. Don't be fooled. He does much more than an occasional VH type axe but you can not go wrong or do better than this dude. Look, playability, respect for what it is and tone is as sweet as it gets. 100% trustworthy and great customer service. Not a take the money and run guy. He's a make sure the customer is 100% delighted type. He's the OO7 of VH style builders. No one does it better. lol You need to spend a little over 2k to get the good stuff. If you want to settle I don't know what to tell you. If you can work it out with this guy you will have the best on all fronts.

Perfect timing cause his supplier now makes a body that is as accurate as it gets.

Peace
    Now that's a referral. I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Hopefully he sniffs me out over here. I got in touch with a few folks selling used, but a new/custom build maybe the way to go. I saw Ron's site along with the others, but everyone gave the disclaimer that due to Eddie's greed to not even ask

If that's the case and we have to go deep under, PM me and we'll funnel it though a Swiss bank account. As long as I get my axe, I'll hand deliver the dough if necessary!

Can anyone point me to more photos of Ron's work here on the site. I saw his guitars on his site. They look great... Like I said, I don't need or want a perfect replica down to finger cheese on the strings. And I can do without the reflectors!

http://www.ronscustomguitars.com/yep.JPG
    http://www.ronscustomguitars.com/IM0...op_442x600.jpg

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 179 Times in 57 Posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eruption
    Last Online

07.04.12 @ 08:16 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Slip me a PM my friend.