Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

VH1,Balance,FW,and VH3
    Favorite VH Song

Panama,without you and IAT
    Last Online

05.17.11 @ 11:41 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default The thread to end all threads on musicians/bands we don't like and why...

1.Rush-i never liked this band and i never really understood why everyone likes them.there vocals i cant stand the most.
    2.Stryper-i heard this band use to throw bibles at there fans during a concert....
    3.AC/DC-i kno im gonna get flamed for this one but i think they are overrated....i like maybe 2 or 3 songs from them but thats it besides that i hate this band.
    4.Journey-this band is not one of my favorites and once again i dont kno y people like them.
    5.Lynard Skynard-i hate this kind of rock......its pretty big down here i dont kno why though.
    ok guys please dont flame on me too bad i voiced my opinions now i will like to state that i respect these bands for wat they did but i just cant stand them
    Rock on MotherFucker!!!!!!
    Official VH Links Van Halen 3 fan

Bands I Have Seen Live:
    Van Halen The Smashup
    Twisted Sister Sanctity
    Loverboy Into Eternity
    WASP 2X Overkill
    LA Guns Arch Eenemy
    Stephen Percy Opeth
    Collective Soul Lamb Of God
    Motley Crue 3x Megadeth
    Queensryche 2x Aerosmith
    Amon Amarth Angels & Airwaves
    Trivium
    Children Of Bodom
    Still Remains
    Suffocation
    It Dies Today
    Poison The Well
    Shadows Fall

Pope Of Greenwich Village SuckaInA3Piece's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

08.28.17 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 54 Posts

Donor

Nirvana: I've tried and tried, but I just could never get into these guys. They do have a few good tunes that I dig, but I really have never understood the public's facination with Cobain and this band. IMO these guys weren't up to par with STP, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam or Soundgarden.

Limp Bizkit: Do I even need a reason?

Korn: See above.

Blink 182: *sigh* Where do I even begin? Atleast they make some entertaining videos here and there, but other then that there's not much to offer.

Ashlee Simpson: I know she's not a band, but I hate her and her band more then anything in this world. Well, maybe not more then the Dallas Cowboys, but she's up there. She and her band of fake ass posers really irratate me like no other. Time after time she makes excuse after excuse for her lame, no talent live shows, and I'm just sick of it. Go away, NOW!
    "It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."
    ~Eddie Van Halen~

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."
    ~David Lee Roth~

Sucka'sFacebook

Favorite VH Album

Balance,Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Every damn one!
    Last Online

02.02.11 @ 09:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1. Simple Plan
    2. Green Day
    3. Nickleback
    4. Alexisonfire
    5. Sum 41

Ok, i put basically all newer bands because, frankly, i think music today has gone down the toilet. I hate the fact that Green Day is trying to follow in the footsteps of REAL bands trying to be all political now... i think its just some publicity scheme. As for simple plan... theyre just the gayest thing ive ever seen, that faggot synchronized jump they do on stage makes me sick. Alexisonfire is one of those hardcore emo bands... and that music is just terrible... mindless screaming with guitar that has absolutely no melody. I saw nickleback, they put on a good show, but to me all their songs sound the same. SUM 41, i just laugh at them now, how they went from like pop punk, trying to be all metal... its just ridiculous.
    "Some low life flathead scum infects, the sickness in his eyes reflects, you wonder why your life is screaming, wonder why we're humans being."

Proud Member of the III Brigade.

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Finally! someone starts this

1. Good Charolate - I absolutley hate this band because they have 0 talent and think they are all bad ass with those fuckin gay tatoos. What the hell is up with all of the fuckin lip rings? You have no idea how much I hate these posers!

2. Limp Bizkit - I hate the band but wes borland is a pretty good guitar player but rap and rock should never mix. Except when you can do it right (Aerosmith and run DMC)

3. Nirvana - Im with sucka on this one. I really tried to get into these guys and though they do have some good songs, I dont really see what the big deal is. Ok, so Curt Kobain died. Big freakin deal, it happens all of the times to rock stars who cant handle the immediate success. That and my ex was in love with Curt Kobain more than me which was really fucked up but oh well...

4. My chemical Romance - I hate these guys with a passion! I saw their new video last night and the whole time, Im going "WTF is this?" I really dont see what is so great about singing about how fucked your life is and screaming about it. Im sorry, but they have better ways to express your anger than littering the radio with it.

5. Korn - need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by bangarang
    As for simple plan... theyre just the gayest thing ive ever seen, that faggot synchronized jump they do on stage makes me sick. Alexisonfire is one of those hardcore emo bands... and that music is just terrible... mindless screaming with guitar that has absolutely no melody.
    I couldnt have said it any better
    Last edited by Thai Boxer 9901; 03.12.05 at 08:38 AM.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

~Gilmour~On An Island~
    Favorite VH Song

The Blue->Take A Breath
    Last Online

10.20.14 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I hate hate, but for these five. . .

1 RE-fuckin-M-Michael fuckin stipey
    2 KORN-on the cob shits?
    3 Fuckcherry opps I meant BuckCherry or whatever
    4 Metallica-napster anyone?
    5 Nirvana-they killed rock music

I hate these bands so much
    I don't even want to waste anymore time on this thread.
    CABOT
    U.S. PRIME
    GRADE A STAMPED
    GUARANTEED

It was kind of funny when I first heard about it being a Van Halen “reunion”
    —Michael Anthony.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

11.27.15 @ 03:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts

Donor

what is understood, doesn't need to be discussed

. . . . .
    "The eagle lands at midnight: bacon burger ice cube over" ~ jetguy5150

Last Online

02.10.12 @ 07:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1) Nirvana, the worst ever

2) Motley Crue, a close second, posers galore

3) Bon Jovi, ear candy crap

4) Good Charlotte, you ain't punk, just punks

5) Any recent band, except the Darkness...the Darkness may be the saviours of Rock

Goddamn, Rush makes the list? No accouinting for taste, i guess. Rush always has and always will blow VH out of the water on so many levels. Give a listen to YYZ or natural Science, try to imagine VH playing any of those. Eddie's head would explode, scattering gray hair and his 11 teeth all over the stage. And unlike VH, Rush tours every 2 years (minimum), and i rarely see empty seats.
    "Alex-bocephous-Bo-Halen AAOOUGHH!!"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts

Donor

In no order I'll avoid the obvious like N'Sync or Lindsey Blowhan (and I'm sure I'll think of better choices later...but for right now)

• SRV - I know he's a legend and all that, but his songs just irritate me to no end...... I can't change the station fast enough when he comes on
    • Nirvana - plenty of reasons why, I'll just stick with the obvious....they suck
    • Rage Against the Machine- That guitarist sucks, the singer REALLY sucks.... yeah, they are really ragin......arent they all from well to do backgrounds? I'm pretty sure the guitarist is from the tough streets of Evanston, IL
    • Korn - Krap
    • Ted Nugent - Is there a song worse than the 500 minute-long LIVE version of Stranglehold? Oh wait yes, "Little Miss Dangerous" is worse, but at least it's shorter.... I think DJ's put that Live Stranglehold on so they have time to go push brown before the next song.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:40 PM
    Liked 1,347 Times in 924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod5150
    5.Lynard Skynard......its pretty big down here i dont kno why though.
    Maybe because they are a: from Jacksonville and b: the South - and though all the northerners here tend to drown out the Southerness, Florida is still part of the South!

I have bands I dislike to varying degrees, but I'd rather celebrate the bands I do like.

This thread is the type that can degrade into a flamefest in a hurry, so this is your warning - respect the fact that the bands listed are someone's opinion and leave it at that. I have no problem making this thread disappear if it gets out of control!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen,1984,Fuck,
    Favorite VH Song

LUTS,ddl,Amsterdam
    Last Online

03.24.12 @ 06:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1. Nirvana - Pathetic, killed the guitar solo, BASTARDS
    2. Slipknot - Wow We're cool because we wear gay little masks and worship satan..........gimme a break
    3. Avril Lavigne - I'm 17 and my life's so complicated....blah blah blah
    4. Fast Food Rockers - This band are from the uk, If any of you americans heard this utter shit, then i apologise on the behalf if my country.
    5. Celine Dion - Please get me that Gun with killer bees stuck on the trigger, just don't make me listen to her
    "I talked to the cancer. I told the f*cker the party was over" - Eddie Van Halen

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman". - Homer Simpson

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

pretty much all of them
    Last Online

04.02.13 @ 10:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pink floyd- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ boring besides some of the guitar solos .I like maybe 2 songs from them but everything else ive heard is just terrible. I've tried EVERYTHING to get into these guys from being super drunk/super stoned/super tired/super hungover from trying!

99% of mainstream bands within the last 10 years - obvious reasons

ALL of that emo/indie/screamo/whatever fancy underground( name you can give that describes people who can barely play guitar(or sing or play any instrument) let alone write songs.

the Rolling Stones - I love a bunch of other bands from their era but these guys were just annoying. I dont get the appeal.

Thats all i got.
    What do you mean i dont believe in god?
    I talk to him everyday!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

judgement day/ me wise magic
    Last Online

06.12.16 @ 07:51 PM
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

Donor

AC/DC- All their shit(and i do mean SHIT) sounds the same. Angus, learn more than 3 chords.

NIRVANA- Ugh - Dont get me started. Cobain sucked. Dave Grohl was the REAL talent in that band, and he didn't show it until Foo Fighters.

LYNYRD SKYNYRD- Trailer trash rock . I can see Skynyrd ending up on a K-tel compilation called TRAILER ROCK being hawked by 2 fat rednecks drinking cheap beer sitting on the rickety porch of a single wide mobile home.

BLINK182/SUM41/GOOD CHARLOTTE- These guys call themselves punk? they're being marketed as punk? Gimme a fuckin break!!! Give me a REAL punk band, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, or Dead Kennedys. THAT'S PUNK, not these new pussyfied mainstream little fuckwads.

METALLICA- I liked them until Lars started being a whiny little Danish bitch and Jason Newsted left. Newsted was a monster bassist and hit the nail on the head when he called Metallica a joke.
    """"\//-/""""

The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!

www.myspace.com/mikesisca

"If ladies want Valentines Day so bad either make Superbowl Sunday an actual holiday or give guys Steak and Blowjob Day and we'll call it even." T.RYAN, sharing thoughts on valentine's day.

" SHUT UP, FAGGOT." - Vinnie Velvet, showing off that sharp wit of his.

DIRTY SANCHEZ- It's not just for breakfast anymore!

“ Originally posted by FORD
    History tells us that oppressive nations build walls to keep people IN, not out.
    (See "Berlin Wall" and "Likud Israel" for examples) ” FORD- when i told him i'd build a wall between the US and Mexico.

then ill build it from the mexican side. -my reply.

Favorite VH Album

Balance-F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

01.06.08 @ 04:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1. Punk pop - blink 182, good charlotte etcc.... barfo

2. boy bands- can't even mention names with out my eye twitching

3. Anything american Idol - what the hell is this world coming to

4. most bands on the billboard top 100 - anyone who can't write and play their own music makes me sick

5. Country music - gives me road rage even when i'm chilling on the couch(forced to listen to it sometimes-- damn girlfriend)

Last Online

07.05.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I don't hate music bands. If I don't like something - I just don't listen to it.

Last Online

01.26.10 @ 12:30 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

1- Korn, Limp, Smashing Pumkins, Cranberrys, Nirvana, 182 , any kind of goof rock like the Presidents of the United states and shit like that. i always thought that these bands that have food related names shoud get together for a big tour and call it the Thanksgiving tour! wouldnt that be funny!

I cant believe some one would say that SRV was a horrible band! there are so many other bands that just suck! Im not saying you have to like him but but to hate him?

Greatest all around band ever Led Zep!!!!!